Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Final Nights Disciplines Not Working

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blitzkriegfrost
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-05-23

PostSubject: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Fri May 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi. I recently began playing The Final Nights mod. It's pretty awesome, but I've run into a pretty big problem. First I tried playing as a Baali, but my character could not use Daimoinon powers above level three. I put the experience points into Daimoinon, thus losing my experience points and "gaining" a dot on my character sheet but the fourth level power did not appear as a usable discipline. I raised Daimoinon up to level 5 after that and still could not use any powers above level 3.

Then I created a Samedi and had a similar experience with Thanatosis. I could raise the power up to level 5, but only had access to the first 4 powers. In both instances, I reloaded past games and re-spent the experience but the disciplines failed to function properly, regardless. Has this glitch happened before with people, and how do I solve it? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Fri May 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Press K to assign the discipline to 0-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1573
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Fri May 23, 2014 3:56 pm

We shall be answering the same question forever and ever until the end of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Fri May 23, 2014 4:11 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
We shall be answering the same question forever and ever until the end of time.
Yep. We'll know that Gehenna has come and gone when we didn't have to answer that question for more'n a month...

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4185
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Fri May 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Cheer up, it seems to be a great way to get new forum members... Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Fri May 23, 2014 7:43 pm

I moved this to the proper forum.

Question 1. I can’t use some of my higher level disciplines because they don’t appear on the mouse wheel.
Answer: This is the number one question we get at TCI so let me explain once and for all. When we changed the bloodcost of the disciplines it broke the mouse wheel functionality. This is an issue that cannot be fixed because of engine limitations. An easy way around this is to setup the higher level disciplines through the hotkey menu (default button: K). You can assign these disciplines to number keys 0-9 and choose them that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Sat May 24, 2014 5:34 am

Zer0, you know how it is. You can Write this in fiery letters three miles high on the night sky, and people still will come and ask... Twisted Evil 

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 423
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Sat May 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0, you know how it is. You can Write this in fiery letters three miles high on the night sky, and people still will come and ask... Twisted Evil 

geek 

is that what those letters say? I can never read them because I frenzy everytime I look up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Sat May 24, 2014 7:59 pm

malak wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0, you know how it is. You can Write this in fiery letters three miles high on the night sky, and people still will come and ask... Twisted Evil 

geek 

is that what those letters say? I can never read them because I frenzy everytime I look up.
That's not frenzy, it's called rotschreck.

geek

P.S. And yet another topic successfully derailed...

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4185
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Sun May 25, 2014 6:04 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
malak wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0, you know how it is. You can Write this in fiery letters three miles high on the night sky, and people still will come and ask... Twisted Evil 

geek 

is that what those letters say? I can never read them because I frenzy everytime I look up.
That's not frenzy, it's called rotschreck.

geek

P.S. And yet another topic successfully derailed...

Aren't we good at it?
*nuzzles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Sun May 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
P.S. And yet another topic successfully derailed...

Aren't we good at it?
*nuzzles*
Good wolf. Here is a shoulderblade for you. And if you want I have another red stick that goes boom for you to catch. *looks around to see where Karavolos might lurk...*

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4185
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Sun May 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
P.S. And yet another topic successfully derailed...

Aren't we good at it?
*nuzzles*
Good wolf. Here is a shoulderblade for you. And if you want I have another red stick that goes boom for you to catch. *looks around to see where Karavolos might lurk...*

geek 

*immediately goes into beg position and wags*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Sun May 25, 2014 6:52 pm

*lights the fuse and throws*

geek 

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4185
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Sun May 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
*lights the fuse and throws*

geek 

*fetches and digs the stick down under Karavolos' doorstep as if it were a bone, then returns to Malkav*
*keeps wagging*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Tue May 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Feral wrote:


*fetches and digs the stick down under Karavolos' doorstep as if it were a bone, then returns to Malkav*
*keeps wagging*


HAHA **BOOM**  cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Final Nights Disciplines Not Working   Today at 5:45 am

Back to top Go down
 
Final Nights Disciplines Not Working
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Final Nights Disciplines Not Working
» final nights song list ANYONE??!!!
» The Final Nights List of Playable Clans
» Need help installing the final nights
» Camarilla Edition vs The Final Nights

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: