Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The addiction to Heatheer

Go down 
+6
Claudia
Zer0Morph
Feral
Dragatus
ThePhilosopher
malak
10 posters
AuthorMessage
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

The addiction to Heatheer Empty
PostSubject: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:38 pm

I just don't understand it. sure, playing the whole high humanity/oh crap I didn't know what it meant to ghoul you/send Heather away to live a normal life thing makes sense, but why are so many PLAYERS so obsessed with keeping her alive? to the point of figuring out exactly when they need to send her away and get the most out of her.
Unless I'm playing a bleeding heart, I either don't save her at all, or I want my damned Renfield. If I could ghoul Chunk I would, heck, one of the Russians, even Fat Larry would be more useful than college girl. Tung managed to get a useful ghoul, why can't I?
Forgive the rant, but can someone explain to me the fascination the community has with saving Heather and still getting the goods from her? Either save her (which I don't understand) or milk her for all she is worth. Slaughter some Sabbat after they kill her since who knows what she might have gotten for you NEXT (that tactical nuke mayhap?)
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:41 pm

Crybabies and their waifus.

malak wrote:
ghouling fatties
Despicable.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:39 pm

I neither understand people's obsession with her. I think I only ever saved her once. Every other time I just milked her for all she was worth. By the time she dies she has already outlived her usefulness anyway.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Because we are humans and it shows when we role play our characters?
Because we treat others as we wish to be treated?
Or maybe due to conscience...?

To think I am the resident animal here...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Feral wrote:

I'm glad we have Feral to remind us of our humanity.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Feral wrote:
Because we are humans and it shows when we role play our characters?
Because we treat others as we wish to be treated?
Or maybe due to conscience...?

After modding for so long, Malkav and the others totally see Heather as her stats, features and "what she gives to the player", instead of thinking of her as a "character to care about".
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:52 pm

To think you have to rely on Via Bestiae follower... Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:35 pm

I've pretty much always seen her as little more than a source of money, easy blood, and the Body Armor. Any remorse I may have been developing disappeared when she revealed that she has no parents, no frriends, and that she's majoring in fashion designRolling Eyes 

Helping me along the way is probably more than she ever would've amounted to in her life anyway. Wink
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:13 am

Blood doll or walking atm is all I think when I think of her if I'm honest. Since I quite like to play through as a Nossie I often wish I could see the effects Nossie blood would have on her after enough exposure xD
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Heather makes the haven feel less empty and gives someone to talk to. Its like a room mate I've never had :3

Last edited by SaulottheGentle on Thu May 29, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:17 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Blood doll or walking atm is all I think when I think of her if I'm honest.  Since I quite like to play through as a Nossie I often wish I could see the effects Nossie blood would have on her after enough exposure xD
Yup, that would be quite interesting. Too bad that working with bloodlines models isn't easy, and that there are so fiew Blender-wizards about...
SaulottheGentle wrote:
Heather makes the haven feel empty and gives someone to talk to. Its like a room mate I've never had :3
...makes the haven feel empty and gives someone to talk to at the same time? I think I'm missing something here. scratch 
If only she had something to talk about, then I'd perhaps keep her around. As it is, I usually try to keep her off in the first place or at least send her away ASAP when she actually turned up at my home.
If I need some idle chatting from the furniture, I still can turn on the TV or radio...

geek 
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm

Makes the haven feel less empty. Sorry. D:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Blood doll or walking atm is all I think when I think of her if I'm honest.  Since I quite like to play through as a Nossie I often wish I could see the effects Nossie blood would have on her after enough exposure xD
Yup, that would be quite interesting. Too bad that working with bloodlines models isn't easy, and that there are so fiew Blender-wizards about...

- :geek:

I just use my imagination tbh xD I imagine her becoming as bitter and twisted as a Nossie would. It is a shame though but never mind can't have everything in life :)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:13 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:

geek

I just use my imagination tbh xD I imagine her becoming as bitter and twisted as a Nossie would. It is a shame though but never mind can't have everything in life Smile
I guess at a certain point we can always switch to the Imalia model... scratch 

geek 
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:

I just use my imagination tbh xD I imagine her becoming as bitter and twisted as a Nossie would. It is a shame though but never mind can't have everything in life :)
I guess at a certain point we can always switch to the Imalia model... :scratch: 

Sounds like a plan <3
Back to top Go down
Toreador
Ancillae
Ancillae
Toreador

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:14 am

I never save her. I'm usually like 'lol u a basic mortal bitch'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The addiction to Heatheer   The addiction to Heatheer Empty

Back to top Go down

The addiction to Heatheer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: