Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't sell items. Bug or feature?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sucker
Fledgling
Fledgling

Can't sell items. Bug or feature? Empty
PostSubject: Can't sell items. Bug or feature?   Can't sell items. Bug or feature? EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:18 am

I can't sell items to Trip. When I entered first I had the choice of Buy Or Sell, but clicked some chitchat option first and later the Sell option never appeared again. I thought maybe others will still buy items but I havent made it out of Santa Monica yet and Mercurio hasn't appeared on the beach either, so I have no other vendor but Trip available. Any help is appreciated

Thanks

PS: I should add that I used the XP cheat after the tutorial, so I'm not sure if this is another trick to deal with loosers like myself, but I have played the game several times and dont feel like dying several times in each fight, so I just want to play this through
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell items. Bug or feature?   Can't sell items. Bug or feature? EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:34 pm

IIRC, Mercurio, Carlson and a couple of others can direct to Trip to buy guns. Just keep asking people where to buy heat, someone will send on your way.
Mercurio does not move to the beach until you get sent to the Dane.
Back to top Go down
Sucker
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell items. Bug or feature?   Can't sell items. Bug or feature? EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Thanks but my problem is that I can't sell items like stereo, rings, pills etc to Trip, or anybody for that matter, he just doesn't offer the option to buy from me
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell items. Bug or feature?   Can't sell items. Bug or feature? EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Can you snap a screenshot? I've never seen this bug before and it's localized to your copy of the game. You may have to reinstall but I'm curious to see what you're seeing.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sucker
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell items. Bug or feature?   Can't sell items. Bug or feature? EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Ok, this is embarrassing but I haven't played Vampire in a few years. I thought you have a Sell option when talking to trip, but all you get is a Buy option and when you're in the buy menue you can click on your own items and sell them. I must have forgotten how it works, Embarassed my bad
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell items. Bug or feature?   Can't sell items. Bug or feature? EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:04 pm

/lol
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell items. Bug or feature?   Can't sell items. Bug or feature? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:42 pm

...and to think I spent countless hours trying to fix this issue!!  Evil or Very Mad 

haha just kidding
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't sell items. Bug or feature?   Can't sell items. Bug or feature? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't sell items. Bug or feature?
Page 1 of 1