Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animus Constupro for Mac

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helter Skelter
Fledgling
Fledgling

Animus Constupro for Mac Empty
PostSubject: Animus Constupro for Mac   Animus Constupro for Mac EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:20 am

I have a Macbook Air and I torrented the Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline game, however, I really want to obtain the animus constupro, making the game a whole lot more fun, but I don't know what to do. I didn't find the constupro in the grout mansion quest nor did lacroix give me the occult item. Do i need to download something and if I do, can anyone help how? Thank you so much guys. Long live the Age of Vampires
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Animus Constupro for Mac   Animus Constupro for Mac EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:26 am

You can't find the what? No idea what you're talking about.

geek 
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Animus Constupro for Mac   Animus Constupro for Mac EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Helter Skelter wrote:
I have a Macbook Air and I torrented the Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline game, however, I really want to obtain the animus constupro, making the game a whole lot more fun, but I don't know what to do. I didn't find the constupro in the grout mansion quest nor did lacroix give me the occult item. Do i need to download something and if I do, can anyone help how? Thank you so much guys. Long live the Age of Vampires

This particular item is only available in .Dheu's Companion Mod.
As far as I am aware no other mod has used it.

Last edited by Bloodstone on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Animus Constupro for Mac   Animus Constupro for Mac EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Yeah, I've never heard of what you're talking about either. Guess it's a Dheu only item.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Animus Constupro for Mac   Animus Constupro for Mac EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:17 pm

From what I remember of Companion mod it is used for gaining and controlling  Vampire companions.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Animus Constupro for Mac   Animus Constupro for Mac EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:19 am

Bloodstone wrote:
From what I remember of Companion mod it is used for gaining and controlling  Vampire companions.
Can't say. I've never played comp or installed clan quest with "comp lite".

geek 
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Animus Constupro for Mac   Animus Constupro for Mac EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Bloodstone wrote:
Can't say. I've never played comp or installed clan quest with "comp lite".

geek 

Clan Quest with comp lite does not use either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animus Constupro for Mac   Animus Constupro for Mac Empty

Back to top Go down

Animus Constupro for Mac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: