Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Setite Serpentis Skin Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitzkriegfrost
Fledgling
Fledgling
Blitzkriegfrost

Setite Serpentis Skin Problems Empty
PostSubject: Setite Serpentis Skin Problems   Setite Serpentis Skin Problems EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 am

Whenever I use Apep's Semblance with a Setite, it works fine in itself but once the discipline wears out, my character retains their "war form" skin instead of reverting to the "human" skin. If I manually end the discipline (default F8), the character changes skins just fine, but every time the discipline runs out on its own, the skins do not change. The only way to undo the problem is to reload a previous save. Is this problem normal/common and what (if anything) can be done about it?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Setite Serpentis Skin Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setite Serpentis Skin Problems   Setite Serpentis Skin Problems EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:43 pm

That's a strange one, I've never had that happen to me. This may not be an option but have you tried resinstalling the game and mod to see if it still happens?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

Setite Serpentis Skin Problems
Page 1 of 1