Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Baali Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ajoram
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Baali Quest   Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Firstly, I want to let you know that TFN is one amazing mod. I do enjoy most of the changes and the new content is simply awesome.

In my current playthtough I decided to be a Baali and I'm a little concerned about the Baali Quest right now. I've just killed the Gargoyle and haven't betrayed Strauss. However , I only received a monetary reward - no Haven and the Pyramid's Deception quest wasn't updated. I'm not sure now, if I screwed it up somewhere or if everything is as it should be. Can you help me out?

Edit: Quest was updated once when I managed to deceive him into believing that I'm a Tremere. Quest Text starts like "You have laid the groundwork."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Baali Quest   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Good work, young Infernalist  Cool 

Welcome to the forum, ajoram. We *slurps* like fresh blood here...  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajoram
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Baali Quest   Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Yep, turned out I had to reload an earlier save. If you want to complete the Baali Quest and get the Tremere Haven make sure you do the Plaguebringer Quest and always speak with Strauss before you go to Damsel. In addition, accept the occult item as your quest reward. With a persuasion score of 6 I was able to get the Haven even before I killed the Gargoyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Baali Quest   Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Glad to see you're having fun with TFN. If I remember correctly, completing the plague quest along with a high Persuasion will get you into the haven, but it seems you figured that out. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baali Quest   Today at 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Baali Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1