Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A newcomer's review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
failcaptcha
Fledgling
Fledgling
failcaptcha

A newcomer's review Empty
PostSubject: A newcomer's review   A newcomer's review EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:09 pm

This is mainly a message of thanks for such a great overhaul as Final Nights. Having played the Bloodlines clans to death, it was fascinating to see the new clans, especially those with new disciplines. I've played through with Setites and Salubri so far.

The blood loss over time is realistic, and the increased weapon damage made me play more strategically. The only clan I found too hard so far is Samedi, due to the nerfing of Stealth. Since Obfuscate 2 is suspended by activating a door, I can't even get out of Mercurio's place without a masquerade violation.

I'm going to record my next run, as Assamite, and possibly put it on youtube. I notice the only full run there is Setite, with an aborted Baali run and some odds and ends. Nobody has done Assamite, and I plan to roleplay the character in commentary.

Thanks for making these new options for such a great game possible.

- Captcha Fail.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's review   A newcomer's review EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:15 am

Welcome to the forum, failcaptcha. We like fresh blood here  lol! 

I am happy you liked the game. Zer0 will be happy too. He coded the damn thing  Laughing 
Don't forget to post a link to the Assamite walktrough.
Back to top Go down
failcaptcha
Fledgling
Fledgling
failcaptcha

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's review   A newcomer's review EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Thanks Feral. The run is under way. I'll start posting it when I'm sure it will be a complete FN run. There are 2 on youtube that give up after Santa Monica. Annoying, and I want to be sure I don't do it myself. Right now I'm stuck on Bishop Vick with the higher shotgun damage, but persevering.

Which would be the right forum topic to post the link?

Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's review   A newcomer's review EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:46 pm

here would be my guess. either this or the darkroom. don't think anyone would mind terribly you putting it anywhere so long as it doesn't wind up in Claudias RP.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's review   A newcomer's review EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Darkroom is a safe bet, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's review   A newcomer's review EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Zer0 actually created a topic for it already. It might be specific at this point, but I'd imagine that Zer0 might change the thread title if other Let's Plays/Walkthroughs are added to the thread.

It's here: https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t2023-let-s-play-tfn-12-by-laissezallercompass

Or the stickied thread in the same section as this topic.
Back to top Go down
failcaptcha
Fledgling
Fledgling
failcaptcha

PostSubject: Technical faults with youtube - given up.   A newcomer's review EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:25 am

I got one episode of my Assamite run to upload:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAqAGX35uSs

But I've been trying for a day and a night to get yt to accept episode 2. It won't process it, either as wmv or mp4, 1080p or 720p, nor even when I cut it in half. Sorry, but I've rage-quit. Not FN (which is great), just youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A newcomer's review   A newcomer's review Empty

Back to top Go down

A newcomer's review
Page 1 of 1