Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:32 am

The Sheriff drags Alicia to one of the artist lodges, followed closely by Laure Nolveaux who looks like she's fulminating, and William Wolvenheart, by Gosuin's orders.
While he drags her, the Malkavian takes out of his vest one of these plastic cuffs and effectively cuffs Alicia's hands behind her. She tried to protest and move, fight off the Malkavian not to be touched, but somehow her motivation was down, dulled.

(Laure) So not only you're a bitch but you're also a traitor?

Clearly the Elysium Keeper hates Alicia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:19 pm

William takes a glance at Alicia as she's being cuffed and how she behaved, and glanced towards the Sheriff, a brow raised in conclusion.
"Interesting."

Knowing he'll most likely only needs to watch, he looked around for a chair to sit after Laure made her comment and take note. If there is one, he'll find a wall to lean against, putting both hands on his cane. if there is only one chair, he'll first offer it to Nolveaux if the Sheriff doesn't need it.
"Or a foolish and or ignorant woman, Mrs Nolveaux."

Aura:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 am

There are no usable chairs, but the place has a mirror for make up purposes and it's full of costumes, wigs and props of all sorts.
The Sheriff forces Alicia on her knees in a swift movement.

(Lambert) Out with it.

Laure glances at William, her look displays pure hatred and resentment, but it's clear to him he's not the target of it.
(Laure) She's not stupid, she knew very well what she was up with, she knew.. Yet she did nothing.

Alicia whimpers a bit when the Sheriff forces her down, she tries to maintain a certain composure.
(Alicia) I thought he became antitribu! I was here during the fights, I lost precious retainers and got wounded..

Laure's quick to slap her clan mate accross the face with the back of her hand. For sure she used blood to make herself stronger because by the sound of it, she broke a bone or two.
(Laure) No excuses! I'll make sure you meet your Death tonight in the most horrific ways, Alicia. You faked the whole thing. They died because of you, scum!

The Sheriff stays amazingly passive behind the Harpy, still holding her down. He's still and staring right through the Toreador's hair.
(Lambert) You're accomplice mrs Vanderstree. You had a nice second life, didn't you ?


William:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:11 pm

William resisted the flinch at the tone Laure spoke to him, he offered a curious glance at the chained Toreador, stroking his bare chin with his right hand as he appeared thoughtful. He edged closer to the trio as Laure had a lapse of control and turned from observer to agressor, perplexed, but looked at the Sheriff and saw that he obviously didn't mind the breach of protocol.

"Sadly, the act of torture or... 'rough handling', is very inconsistent in truth if it concerns a matter that doesn't have the precise goal like a code or a location, and thus cannot be truly verified. After all, until the target ceases to care about her existence, all she will state are the lines she needs to say to remain alive as long as possible. Or Unlife in her case. Mayhaps I could check her blood to find out more about possible alternative avenu-" William froze mid sentence as he glanced at the mirror.

He took a step back and turned around to look at the door, his eyes darting left and right, albeit his face remained calm.
Aura:
 

He turned to the trio of Kindred, his eyes on the Sheriff.
"Sheriff, whichever disciplines you're using on the Toreador, would it per chance or per consequence have affected me? If not..." he turned towards the door, "I have reasons to believe that danger of unknown quantity or quality is near. While my methods for determining such is rather skewed this time around and while I cannot guarantee it to be correct by an utmost efficiency at the moment, considering several unknown variables such as Alicia's car being driven by an unknown person when the Prince was attacked, and the fact that we're rather isolated from other kindred right now, there is probably cause to be cautious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:25 am

Laure couldn't help herself and give a death glare to William's words concerning torture. She moved off when he offered a blood test, but seemed intrigued by the following sentences of the Tremere.
Lambert rose his eyes to William, then an eyebrow rose when he asked about disciplines. He barely opened his mouth, probably willing to say he has not used any disciplines yet, seemingly surprised he'd even ask, but the reasons to be cautious seem to interrupt him.
There's a knock at the door and it opens directly to a fairly tall man in a long dark coat. Lambert, Laure and Alicia tense a bit, and it's clear the Malkavian is ready to strike, but the newcomer comes out quite passific.

(Man) I'm sorry to interrupt. I'm Hanzo, Archon at the service the Ventrue Justicar Lucinde. I am afraid I have to overstep your Prince's authority as far as this Kindred is concerned. He agreed to it.

The Sheriff doesn't seem to mind, he observes the Archon an instant before he moves away from Alicia who stays on her knees, head down.
(Lambert) It's the truth.

Laure gives a stare at Hanzo, before nodding to confirm he hasn't lied.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:24 am

William takes a step backwards once the door opens, his cane made a small 'click' sound as he did so, and while he remained quiet for most of the conversation, he couldn't help a look at Alica and saying, "Well, you're quite the popular gal around these parts, aren't you?"

Looking back at the Archon, he gave a polite nod after the others remained mostly quiet, "In that case, well met, Archon Hanzo. Shall you require the room or shall you take her to go? She's a bit ziptied up at the moment but I'm sure we can find some pliers or a knife if you prefer."

Spoilahs!: His Aura:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Alicia gives the glare of doom at William's words, but she stays still, probably aware of the impending doom upon her. He words to William with a certain professional benevolence.
(Hanzo) I am sure we will have time to socialize and present ourselves properly in another time.

The Archon smiles at the Tremere's words and takes a stake out of his back, slowly enough for the other three not to be startled by his gesture, approaches, and in a swift movement, he stakes the Harpy. She tried to resist, but the grip was just too powerful and quick.
(Hanzo) My personal assistant will see her through the sunrise as discussed with your Prince, I'll take this one on the roof and until he arrives. If you'd excuse me...

He takes the inanimate corpse on his shoulder and waits for them to leave

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:02 pm

William remained calm as the stake was revealed and regarded the staking with interest as his cane seemed to click once more while the archon picked up the limp body of the Toreador and glanced at the others in the room, he regarded Hanzo a moment more, quickly understanding the body language and smile.

"Right, have fun."

He nonchalantly walked over to the door, opened it and held it open for the Senior Kindred and gestured with due respect.
"Misses Nolveaux, Sheriff," and motioned they could proceed first.

William will follow the direction the other 2 kindred would give him or make his way towards the auditorium to report to the prince if required. He will however, more to himself than the rest, softly talk with a hint of excitement, "Archons, Lupins, suicidal Ghouls, this city has everything. Wicked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Laure Nolveaux lets the Sheriff step out before she does, thanking William with a slight nod. She does have a last glance at Hanzo and at Alicia before signing the Archon which way he must take to reach the roof.
Lambert walks them around the corridors, willing to go back to the main room, but the words spoken by William make him stop. Laure joins in the conversation, quite interested.

(Laure) We have had none of this before you and the other youngsters came around. Sheriff, a word? Mr Wolvenheart I'd like you to listen as well.
(Lambert) You forget of honest kindred, the rarest of them all. he laughs and shrugs, uncaring of what Laure has to say but at least willing to listen.
(Laure) My recently freed childe has gone missing as she was studying certain missing cases on the slums. She is alive, that I am sure of, but I believe something else than regular kine behavior is happening in the eastern parts of the city. I would like your help to investigate these potential breaches of the Masquerade. Mr Wolvenheart, I wish to ask you to keep the Setites busy, if you do not mind, as such things may endanger us all within the Camarilla. They will not suspect of a Tremere as your clan have been allies with them.

Lambert ticks a bit, gets down to redo his shoe laces, and mumbles.
(Lambert) It's important to teach them to stay all within Camarilla laws, but it's not the snakes, is it?
(Laure) I do not think it's a wise move from them to get unwanted attention.. Perhaps the Giovanni has taken action in their domain to put the blame on them? .. To be honest I am more willing to think it's a rogue Caitiff, unaware of our laws, that needs to be put down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Auspex 4:
 

William opened one hand and held it up in a disarmed gesture, "I can try, but I cannot promise I can keep them occupied for more than a night. The Setites are proving rather... enterprising this night at making moves, especially the groomed fledgeling turned recently Neonate, I believe he is trying to solidify his little piece of the tail."

"But, on the matter of missing kindred," William continued as he moved his hand into an inner pocket of his jacket and retrieved a smartphone, his voice turning to business mode as he took a more typical Tremere tone, "there is something, sheriff, and mayhaps you, Madame Nolveaux, that you should be made aware off."

Browsing through his phone, he turned the screen and handed it to the sheriff and Laure, onscreen there was a picture and arrow keys to move towards the next ones.

Pictures:
 

"We came across this while tending to a different matter. I have made discreet inquiries, and it appears that one of the... girls, is quite possibly Monsieur Devault's missing progeny. At esteemed Claudia's behest, I and some of the other 'troublesome' younglings' have not shared this information with him yet until we have a more certain confirmation and possibly less of a political turbulence in progress. However it appears a lot of kindred have gone missing recently. With your childe missing, it puts it up to 3. 4, even, if the second girl is also one of our kind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:03 pm

[so many busies...]

Laure takes the phone, more used to it than the Sheriff's, and browses through the pictures slowly, curious and interested.
(Laure) It looks like Saint André*-

She goes silent when she sees the corpses. Lambert seems quite surprised too, but not shocked.
(Laure) It's Annabelle. It's Annabelle!

She takes William by the shoulders to shake him.
(Laure) WHERE?

She calms down a bit noticing she's getting a bit out of temper.
(Laure) My childe is dead, she was diablerized. The murdered confessed to it before we killed him. It is Annabelle, but this one other I do not know her.

Lambert just shrugs, seemingly quite calm and uncaring.
(Lambert) Yeah, looks like Saint André. Deceased Degrelle's Saint André. If you find them, good. For me, this one was declared dead and that one may not have Hospitality, so their rights as members of society... He looks as he hears noise. I smell gas.

He quickly moves off towards the main room of the Theater and as he opens one of the doors, Gregory storms out in haste, but he stops before bumping into Lambert.
(Gregory) We're under attack!



*Saint André is the main central hospital of downtown Bordeaux.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:01 am

"Saint Andr- woah"
William almost dropped his cane as he did not expect the grab, after wriggling his way of of Laure's hands, he took a moment to fasten his tie and straighten his dark red jacket and glasses.

"I'm afraid I don't know where, the pictures were taken by an unknown third party. It took me quite a few daylight hours and custom software to retrieve this much from the damaged source." He explained while running a hand through his hair, bringing it back to a slightly less disheveled look and taking back his cellphone to look at the pictures once more. "My sincere condolences, however this murderer might give us a clue, whom would this kindred be exactly? I could try and find out the location for you, if you wish."

Storyteller:
 

Once Lambert interseeded but halted to exclaim his detection of gas at the same moment William, too, looked up towards where they came from, the Tremere took a step back with a soft hiss and the tips of his fangs visible as he looked around, looking for something or someone.

"Something tells me the danger wasn't the Archon."

William recognised Gregory and shouted after the sheriff, "If there is a fire, there is a chance some could be suffering from the red fear. Don't look directly at the fire!" His voice faltered a moment, "You're not talking to Fledglings William, they already know," he mumbled to himself and shifted his focus to Laure. "Do we call the emergency services?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:14 am

Lambert is quick to go where Gregory came from, the urgency of the situation driving him to go back to the theater playroom. He didn't even listen to the warning about fire, but as William said to himself before, he probably knows already.
Laure spares a few words herself.

(Laure) Find out and be sure the favor will be repaid, not only by me, but by Claudia as well, certainly. Go warn the Archon about this, move!

While commanding and stressed, she isn't despising. She moves to follow the Sheriff quickly.

Gregory, thinking William's suggestion is a good one, calls the fireman's department ; he remains composed enough to stay oddly calm, but he's stepping away for sure. While it rings he smiles quite friendly at William.

(Gregory) I'll take care of this and of possible mortal issues, you should do as Mrs Nolveaux says, Mr Wolvenheart.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:49 pm

William nods firmly, but rolls his eyes once he turned his back is turned towards Gregory as he retraced his steps towards the 'interrogation' room. The joke was not lost on him that he, once again, ended up announcing the Troll in the dungeon to his superiors as cautiously looked around for any hints of movement, smoke or fire. "What am I? The limp fifth horseman of ill news?"

He took out his phone and began a new text message aimed at most kindred in his contact list: Every Tremere whose number he had from Lyle's PDA, Nyx, Duncan and Sio. He figured some warnings might be useless or late, but he figured he should get word out there to anyone he could.

Message:
 

As he reached the door of the room he was looking for, he briefly placed his ear towards the door to listen if it was safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:08 pm

By the time William reaches the door which led to the lodge, he could notice it was empty. While he, the sheriff and Laure were speaking in the corridors, the Archon must have taken his accused and move on the other side of the corridors.
The Tremere will quickly take notice of the footsteps he heard just before ; Hanzo probably is on his way to the roofs.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:44 pm

William lets out a few choice Flemish curse words before making his way towards the direction of the footsteps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Hanzo is just a few steps above, carrying the poor Alicia on his shoulder and talking to a brunette woman. Hearing steps behind, the Archon waits and sees William, while he has handed the staked harpy to what looks like his trusting accomplice who continues climbing up.
(Hanzo) Yes?

Obviously they're too far off to hear the ruckus. The theater room itself is amazingly isolated.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:40 pm

William briefly glances at Alicia and the other woman as he came closer but focused his attention on the archon as he came close, his cell phone beeped once like the a computer on Star Trek, and he briefly glanced at the screen with a troubled face as he addressed the Archon.
"Pardon the intrusion, but I was sent by Elysium Keeper Madame Nolveaux to warn you the building is under attack. The theatre is on fire and I just received word they are using automatic weapons."

While his voice contained the well ingrained Tremere Courtesy, his attention was obviously aimed at maintaining communication with the people on the other side of the phone as he furiously types away.
"The Sheriff has joined the fray, alas I have received no information on the identity of the assailants. Logic dictates minions of Mille Vanderstee, due to her ghoul being equally stupid to attack a Ventrue Prince with a pistol."

StoryTeller:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:04 pm

The Archon's eyes widen as his listens, but he keeps his cool. It seems he is fighting his first instinct, which doesn't seem too pleasing, but observes as the Tremere speaks.
(Hanzo) I see. Dawn will make sure nobody gets to Miss Vanderstree before the Sun claims her. Let's go, certainly there are fire extinguishers in this building?

William has seen some, the Grand Theatre does respect all current norms and he saw a few fire extinguishers on the way to Hanzo and on the corridors.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:28 pm

"Alone?"

William looks at the time on his screen to see how long 'Dawn' would have to keep Alicia secure for the next Haute Culture BBQ.
"
Right, fire extinguishers. This way please, Archon."

ST:
 

William turned on his feet (and cane) and made his way back towards the way he came, should he encounter a fire alarm button on the way over, he'd press it unless the Archon would object. At the first red cannister William encountered, the neonate took a moment to figure out how to release the object and heaved the object off the wall, only to let it fall to the floor with a look of surprise and a curse in Dutch as it almost landed on his foot and made him drop his cane.
"This is a lot heavier than it looks."

He quickly took hold of his walking stick, placed it against the cannister and heaved the object onto his hip with both hands, and balanced it with one arm around it as he took the disperser in his other one, and continued walking awkwardly with a hitch in his step looking for a second extinguisher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4888
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:03 pm

The comment on Dawn being alone made Hanzo smile. It's 2:30 am.
(Hanzo) Don't worry.

He himself takes a fire extinguisher with less difficulty, but he's visibly no Potence user. He only keeps it in one hand as he wishes to keep his right hand free, just in case. He indicates where they went through just earlier.
(Hanzo) Go through there, it is certainly the less dangerous side, I'll go to the opposite side. Try not to hurt yourself.

Visibly the Archon has some humor despite the situation. He quickly moves towards the entrance.
(Hanzo) I'll check to the entrance.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:16 pm

While the Archon explained William retrieved his phone as he briefly lets the business end of the extinguishes hang loose and sends a response to a text Nyx sent him, before picking up the sprayer once more and turned into the correct direction.
"Works for me... eh.. be careful Archon."

William enters the Playroom through the stage exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
Artist Lodge Monday March 28th 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CEGT - rating lists March 13th 2011
» [A] Shadow magic class - March 28th
» March 26th Birthday Greetings!
» Dome Award - March 2011
» Madden 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: