Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TFN 1.3 Ideas - Chinatown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: TFN 1.3 Ideas - Chinatown   Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Is there anything to add to chinatown? Whenever I reach that point the game feels finished. Too less to do there. I checked how many sidequests there are and its about halve compared to all the other areas.

I know this is troika's fault, but is there anything we could do to spice things up? How about getting another club? Email from Venus (if still alive) for another transaction?

Some nice ideas here would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.3 Ideas - Chinatown   Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:18 pm

I agree with you that Chinatown feels, less involved than the other 3 hubs, which are rich with quests. Not much has really been done with TFN and Chinatown so I'm open to quest ideas, fedex or assassination quests, or whatever really. Utilizing the sewers as a place for something would be fun too. If you're playing a Samedi, by the time you get to Chinatown, you most likely have Obfuscate 4 so you can run through the streets and don't need to use the sewers anymore. The first time I had even seen the sewers in Chinatown was when I fixed the music for 1.2, LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

TFN 1.3 Ideas - Chinatown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1