Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Zer0Morph begins learning the Unity Engine (Download Inside)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Zer0Morph begins learning the Unity Engine (Download Inside)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:39 pm

Feral wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
The last 4 posts made me No

Bad Polish boy and bad Czech boy getting at it, no? lol!

I think they make "Pay as you go" websites for this sort of thing, LOL. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: Zer0Morph begins learning the Unity Engine (Download Inside)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:26 pm

I'll have to believe you know your websites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Zer0Morph begins learning the Unity Engine (Download Inside)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:20 pm

Besides, we are too old. They get barely legal boys to star in their movies. Jad and me? Meh.
Way past legal... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Zer0Morph begins learning the Unity Engine (Download Inside)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:20 pm

Zer0, the trick is that you make the whole thing and release it and then they can give you a cease and desist if they want, but it'll already be too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Zer0Morph begins learning the Unity Engine (Download Inside)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Zer0, the trick is that you make the whole thing and release it and then they can give you a cease and desist if they want, but it'll already be too late.

Actually I just read through the whole Vaulderie postings, website, and updates. What they were trying to accomplish with the budget and people they had, it would've taken them forever. I don't even have the knowledge that Stephen Webb has and no team of people to help. I think I may just stick to modding Source Bloodlines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Cretino
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Zer0Morph begins learning the Unity Engine (Download Inside)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:25 pm

He said to me once that he's willing to teach. Ask him what does he need, there might be something you can do. Believe me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zer0Morph begins learning the Unity Engine (Download Inside)   Today at 5:41 am

Back to top Go down

Zer0Morph begins learning the Unity Engine (Download Inside)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2