Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obeah and Clairvoyance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Zer0. Be cool. We never said that you need to put all the said features into 1.3. 1.3 is finished as you said yourself. We are looking into things for the future. Pace them as you want it. Cool by me. I have to figure that stealth thing now out anyways ...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:02 pm

kyoden wrote:
Zer0. Be cool. We never said that you need to put all the said features into 1.3. 1.3 is finished as you said yourself. We are looking into things for the future. Pace them as you want it. Cool by me. I have to figure that stealth thing now out anyways ...

I'm cool... I just REALLY want the Warriors of Set and Warrior Caste Assamites in TFN, like REALLY REALLY bad. I'm hoping if I whine enough the community will feel sorry for me and let me have it. I'll do anything you want if you guys let me have my Warriors. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:03 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
kyoden wrote:

I'm cool... I just REALLY want the Warriors of Set and Warrior Caste Assamites in TFN, like REALLY REALLY bad. I'm hoping if I whine enough the community will feel sorry for me and let me have it. I'll do anything you want if you guys let me have my Warriors. Razz Razz
How about Lasombra. I'd really love playing with Obtenebration. Cool

Ok, build the Warrior of Set if you also include the Assamite warrior. I can live with Celerity and Obfuscate, no matter if the 3rd discipline has any use at all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:25 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
kyoden wrote:

How about Lasombra. I'd really love playing with Obtenebration. Cool

Ok, build the Warrior of Set if you also include the Assamite warrior. I can live with Celerity and Obfuscate, no matter if the 3rd discipline has any use at all. Razz

Are you serious?!?! Or are you just toying with my emotions?!?! Yeah, I would give you the Assamite Warrior caste, so you would have Quietus, Celerity, and Obfuscate. And what do you mean Quietus has no use? Are you insane? It's one of the most awesome disciplines ever!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

Are you serious?!?! Or are you just toying with my emotions?!?! Yeah, I would give you the Assamite Warrior  caste, so you would have Quietus, Celerity, and Obfuscate. And what do you mean Quietus has no use? Are you insane? It's one of the most awesome disciplines ever!
Yea, I'm serious.
Well, from the description, Quitetus isn't that intersting for me. And I never actually played an Assamite because I consider auspex a waste of blood as well. Obfuscate has its uses, but as the only interesting discipline, it lacks a certain whoom.
And I hate the Gangrel model. even with the new skin.

About awesomeness, that's a question of taste. You also said that about obeah. And I consider it even more useless than quietus.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
About awesomeness, that's a question of taste. You also said that about obeah. And I consider it even more useless than quietus.

The first discipline in Quietus gives you a temporary +2 Stealth, how is that useless? The second disciplines trances people and when you feed on them, gives you additional blood. Need I go on? Quietus 5 is a mass blood steal. You can have 1 blood point and surrounded by thugs, then pop Quietus 5 and your full again. It's magically delicious! Razz

Will anyone else sign up on the Malkav band wagon and agree to let me change the Followers to Warriors and Viziers to Warriors?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

The first discipline in Quietus gives you a temporary +2 Stealth, how is that useless?
I have obfuscate.
Quote :
The second disciplines trances people and when you feed on them, gives you additional blood. Need I go on?
At least from the description it couldn't have been that impressive. Or wait, there's a risc of masquerade violation if I recall right. So no use for normal feeding.
Quote :
Quietus 5 is a mass blood steal. You can have 1 blood point and surrounded by thugs, then pop Quietus 5 and your full again. It's magically delicious! Razz
Where do I encounter loads of thugs when I'm so far in the game that my disciplines are level 5? And if I do, I don't need disciplines.
Maybe I should create a warrior and try...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:12 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Where do I encounter loads of thugs when I'm so far in the game that my disciplines are level 5? And if I do, I don't need disciplines.

Play the Leopold level with Quietus 5. You'll love it! Or play the Glaze level, the Warrens, or any level where you get swarmed with enemies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

Play the Leopold level with Quietus 5. You'll love it! Or play the Glaze level, the Warrens, or any level where you get swarmed with enemies. Smile
If I get that far...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obeah and Clairvoyance   Obeah and Clairvoyance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obeah and Clairvoyance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2