Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I want ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4194
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
malak wrote:


...and German is vomited.

Not true. German is barked. Cool
...
NO! WHAT GIVES YOU THIS IMPRESSION?

And not everybody speaks german as you know it from recordings of F├╝hrer speeches, or Judge Freisler at the Volksgerichtshof.

One my Grandma (Jewish one) did. And the other (German one) still occasionally does...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Round one
A Gangrel vs. A Malkavian

This should be interesting! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Round one
A Gangrel vs. A Malkavian

This should be interesting! bounce bounce
And a Brujah as Ref. Hope he can restrain himself, and doesn't start a fight in the ring...

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4194
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Round one
A Gangrel vs. A Malkavian

This should be interesting! bounce bounce
And a Brujah as Ref. Hope he can restrain himself, and doesn't start a fight in the ring...

I thought Ref is the one to manage and control the fight, not join in? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Well, me as a linguist-in-training, I'm just going to sit here by myself on the sidelines with Claudia, who is also a linguist, but not for German, and we'll eat blood cookies while you duke it out and then rate your performance. Sounds like a good plan to me if I've ever seen one! Go team Malkav! cheers

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Round one
A Gangrel vs. A Malkavian

This should be interesting! bounce bounce
And a Brujah as Ref. Hope he can restrain himself, and doesn't start a fight in the ring...

I thought Ref is the one to manage and control the fight, not join in? Suspect
With a Brujah? He certainly will get carried away and join the fray...

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Eliza wrote:
Well, me as a linguist-in-training, I'm just going to sit here by myself on the sidelines with Claudia, who is also a linguist, but not for German, and we'll eat blood cookies while you duke it out and then rate your performance. Sounds like a good plan to me if I've ever seen one! Go team Malkav! cheers
Oooooh I'll bring the popcorn! I'll bring the popcorn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:15 pm

MxM wrote:
Eliza wrote:
Well, me as a linguist-in-training, I'm just going to sit here by myself on the sidelines with Claudia, who is also a linguist, but not for German, and we'll eat blood cookies while you duke it out and then rate your performance. Sounds like a good plan to me if I've ever seen one! Go team Malkav! cheers
Oooooh I'll bring the popcorn! I'll bring the popcorn!
What do you want with the popcorn? Throw it in the ring? Or is it soaked in blood, so you can suck on it?

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
MxM wrote:
Eliza wrote:
Well, me as a linguist-in-training, I'm just going to sit here by myself on the sidelines with Claudia, who is also a linguist, but not for German, and we'll eat blood cookies while you duke it out and then rate your performance. Sounds like a good plan to me if I've ever seen one! Go team Malkav! cheers
Oooooh I'll bring the popcorn! I'll bring the popcorn!
What do you want with the popcorn? Throw it in the ring? Or is it soaked in blood, so you can suck on it?
Throw them in the ring for scientific research : how many popcorn fo you need to make a Brujah go mad? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:21 pm

I think I can already answer the popcorn + Brujah dilemma. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
I think I can already answer the popcorn + Brujah dilemma. Twisted Evil
I learned Celerity for this very reason lol!
I've always wondered why Brujahs don't like my innocent jokes scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:39 pm

MxM wrote:
I've always wondered why Brujahs don't like my innocent jokes scratch

Because... we hate what we don't understand. LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I want ....   Today at 3:42 am

Back to top Go down
 
I want ....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: