Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Change - Warriors of Set

Go down 
+9
MxM
kyoden
malak
Karavolos
Zer0Morph
Eliza
Dragatus
Maxus Corvin
Cretino
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should we change the clan or keep it the same?
Change them to the Warriors of Set
Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 I_vote_lcap23%Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Keep them regular Followers of Set
Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 I_vote_lcap77%Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 77% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Awww... Who could refuse those eyes!
OK. I could live with that. TFN is awesome either way.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Feral wrote:
OK. I could live with that. TFN is awesome either way.

YAY!!! cheers

Let's take a count on who's onboard...
Me (Duh)
Malak
Malkav
Feral

Everyone else hates this idea. Can I dominate or sway anymore opinions? farao
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:03 pm

I read a little more, and I noticed there is no voice actor for Akeem...
What now?
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:08 pm

FoS has alwas been one of my favorite clans. Especially the warriors of Seth (btw I pointed it out that they exist Razz)

Promise me we work on a solution to either A) put more disciplines into the game B) get the vizier/ normal setite history discipline swap (and maybe even apostates) ... somewhere in the future. If so, you get my vote Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Feral wrote:
I read a little more, and I noticed there is no voice actor for Akeem...
What now?

We're basically stuck with the clans we have unless we can either
A.) Find scarecrow and ask him to replace the lines of the new clans
B.) Take out the clan descriptions from his dialogue completely (I vote "NO" for this)
C.) Find someone else to revoice Akeem and a different NPC to voice out the clan descriptions (I vote "NO" for this also)

Kyoden wrote:
Promise me we work on a solution to either A) put more disciplines into the game B) get the vizier/ normal setite history discipline swap (and maybe even apostates) ... somewhere in the future. If so, you get my vote Twisted Evil

Remember, we can't add disciplines, only replace them.

I don't want to use histories to dictate disciplines or bloodlines, it looks unprofessional on how it has to be implemented. Can I purchase your vote with blood bags? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Feral wrote:

I can. Twisted Evil You have no power here, Puppy Eyes Zer0!
And yeah, I dislike the idea of changing the Setites, since I hate doing stealth sections and Obfuscate in addition to the social dimension of Serpentis made the Followers a very attractive clan choice for me. I like playing social characters and Obfuscate cancelled out my inaptitude for stealth, so ... I'll just have to cheat again (notarget best console command ever) if you change them. (And I don't find use for Potence, either, since I never play melee characters. I hate how the camera jerks when you get hit in combat, which happens way more often in melee, that always makes me sick.)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Eliza wrote:
I can. Twisted Evil  You have no power here, Puppy Eyes Zer0!
And yeah, I dislike the idea of changing the Setites, since I hate doing stealth sections and Obfuscate in addition to the social dimension of Serpentis made the Followers a very attractive clan choice for me. I like playing social characters and Obfuscate cancelled out my inaptitude for stealth, so ... I'll just have to cheat again (notarget best console command ever) if you change them. (And I don't find use for Potence, either, since I never play melee characters. I hate how the camera jerks when you get hit in combat, which happens way more often in melee, that always makes me sick.)

You do realize that you'll still have 3 clans with Obfuscate right? The Assamites will have it instead of Auspex now. I don't know if that makes a difference for you. I do wish we had Dominate back in the game though, mostly for the dialogue choices. It would be cool to have Dominate and Serpentis in the same game. Oh how I'd love Old Clan Tzimisce, Giovanni, or Lasombra as an option too, they all sport Dominate. Smile
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:42 pm

@Zer0: I know that we are stuck with the situation as it is (discipline wise, etc) BUT it doesn't mean that we are stuck in the future. You never know what happens or what we find out.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Eliza wrote:
I can. Twisted Evil  You have no power here, Puppy Eyes Zer0!

You do realize that you'll still have 3 clans with Obfuscate right? The Assamites will have it instead of Auspex now. I don't know if that makes a difference for you. I do wish we had Dominate back in the game though, mostly for the dialogue choices. It would be cool to have Dominate and Serpentis in the same game. Oh how I'd love Old Clan Tzimisce, Giovanni, or Lasombra as an option too, they all sport Dominate. Smile

Yeah, I know, but the Followers have a heavier social angle with Serpentis, which acts like Dominate did in vanilla and was the main selling point for this clan for me (in combination with Obfuscate, of course). It's a very useful tool for avoiding fights, and it saves me a lot of points I'd otherwise spent in Persuasion while also providing very useful combat abilities. So yay for allrounders. cheers
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:49 pm

What's funny is that I NEVER play with Obfuscate with any clan, including Setites or Baali. I only use it with the Samedi because I have too. When I play with Setites, I play them for Serpentis or Presence and the same goes for Baali.

I would honestly miss having Auspex with Assamites but it's worth it to me to get Potence with my Setite. I would love to pop Potence while in Apep's Semblance form. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
What's funny is that I NEVER play with Obfuscate ... I only use it with the Samedi because I have too.

Wait, what? No you don't.

also, a solution to this fiasco: 14 different TFNs, one for each clan plus Panders, with 7 bloodlines each! YAH! EVERYONE WINS!
*whack* Okay, so no.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:37 pm

malak wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
What's funny is that I NEVER play with Obfuscate ... I only use it with the Samedi because I have too.

also, a solution to this fiasco: 14 different TFNs, one for each clan plus Panders, with 7 bloodlines each! YAH! EVERYONE WINS!
*whack* Okay, so no.

I would cry if I was forced to do that... unpaid. Sad
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Patreon bandwagon anyone? What a Face
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:12 pm

I guess that makes me the mule then? *sigh*
Mistress isn't gonna like me using her blood to haul around a bunch of licks.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:15 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Patreon bandwagon anyone? What a Face

What's a Patreon? I'm not European so I don't get it... sawwy Sad
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:17 pm

It's usually for youtubers the way I understand it, but essentially it's some sort of "pledge a number and each vid you donate to this person if the vid is within a certain criteria". I donno the details, but it's international rather than European.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Karavolos wrote:
It's usually for youtubers the way I understand it, but essentially it's some sort of "pledge a number and each vid you donate to this person if the vid is within a certain criteria". I donno the details, but it's international rather than European.

I need to rise from my coffin and join the living. I've been in this dark room on the 3rd floor of my apartment building for too long. My eyes are bugging out and I'm seeing little dark things race past my peripheral vision. I need to unplug, I'm becoming the very monster I'm modding. affraid
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:49 pm

www.patreon.com
Most of what I've seen it used for is artists looking for 1-5$ a month pledges from patrons. Crowdfunding set up around long-term, ongoing projects, vice the One-installment type thing.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:03 am

Ahhh, so Karavolos wants to setup a fund for me to continue TFN, I like this idea! Smile Could pay for a new microphone so I can start doing my own voice acting, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:11 am

Merely a suggestion if payment is an issue. Perhaps sadly, I cannot donate anything myself on the vice of not having an income at the moment; maybe in the future What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:27 am

malak wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

*whack* Okay, so no.
Then you can make even more and get all the rest on board: Lasombra, Old clan Tzimisce, Ravnos, Giovanni, Cappadocian (if there are still some around)...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:07 pm

malak wrote:

Fear not, I could give you my Vitae. Three sips should be enough to carry us around the block... Twisted Evil

malak wrote:

Then you can make even more and get all the rest on board: Lasombra, Old clan Tzimisce, Ravnos, Giovanni, Cappadocian (if there are still some around)...

Imagine Giovanni Mansion as a Cappadocian! Hilarity through the roof... Or maybe through the Shroud... lol!
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Ravnos

!!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Feral wrote:
malak wrote:

Fear not, I could give you my Vitae. Three sips should be enough to carry us around the block... Twisted Evil
Remember, three sips on three different nights.

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

Imagine Giovanni Mansion as a Cappadocian! Hilarity through the roof... Or maybe through the Shroud... lol!
Yup, would be a hell of a party... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:54 pm

I've begun working on the changes for the Warriors of Set and Warrior Caste Assamites. Looks like it's going to be more work than I thought. Not only do I have to rewrite everything but I also have to manipulate the disciplines and take out the Serpentis warnings for Obfuscate, as well as make changes to the disciplines in the tutorial part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Change - Warriors of Set   Clan Change - Warriors of Set - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Change - Warriors of Set
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next