Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*

Go down 
+4
malak
MxM
kyoden
Childe of Malkav
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* Empty
PostSubject: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:30 am

I decided to post a video of Silvia Black and many of her 'Persuasion' lines. Many people don't know about this character so I wanted to draw attention to her. I posted this video in the 'Video Section' and on ModDB as well.

I've decided to take (I think it was Kyoden) the idea of having her send an email right from the get go to the player. Basically she says, I've got my eye on you (no pun intended, LOL) and warns the player if they break the masquerade, they'll be hearing from her. Well sure enough, as soon as you oopsie (after killing Gimble), you get her 2nd email which opens up the new quest lines I'm designing for her. The new quests won't be ready until 1.4 but I've already almost finished the first one and it's AWESOME!

Also, Silvia's voice actor; Mindy Owen contacted me today, we're in talks about future potential lines for Silvia. Also, she has a friend named Watercolor (ask her for her real name) and she's worked with Mindy for quite some time and also has professional equipment and voice talent. She has offered to voice act an additional NPC if we decide to do one. I'm trying to think of ideas for a second NPC, any ideas anyone?

On a side note, and I know this is a silly idea, but what if we were able to re-voice all of "The Deb of Night's" lines. Do you realize if we did that, we could literally add and take away anything we wanted from the radio show? Events that happened in the game could be broadcasted on the radio. This could be done for the newscaster as well.

"Just in, journalist found dead in the Empire Arms Hotel. No word as to the reason for this dastardly murder, details remain sketchy and police are struggling for clues."

Haha, wouldn't that be so wicked?  bounce  

TFN Silvia Black (Click on video to watch from YouTube)

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:29 am

For the idea about a new npc. Maybe we can resurrect the idea Claudia and I had a few years ago. Therese asks the player to find someone to actually do the exorcism of the Ocean House ghosts.

I still have some of the stuff somewhere in the infinite recesses of junk on my hd.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:00 am

Hmm, whie this sounds interesting I would want to put a new npc to china town. Its a dull place and there could be done much more. A new NPC there would certainly add to the more unfinished parts of the game. The first few hubs feel so much better.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:20 am

kyoden wrote:
Hmm, whie this sounds interesting I would want to put a new npc to china town. Its a dull place and there could be done much more. A new NPC there would certainly add to the more unfinished parts of the game. The first few hubs feel so much better.
^^This bounce
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm with the Chinatown gang. Granted, the two are not necessarily exclusive. NPC in Chinatown wants to 'purge out' all supernaturals, email request from someone to investigate if there mas been a Masquerade breach or risk, NPC asks PC to check out a small chain of things (monsters in sewers, werewolf in downtown, ghost in Ocean House) and get rid of them.

Or, you could include an actual mage somehow.

Or make a use of that museum map.

Could we get a new ghoul?

so many possibilities!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:30 pm

I am with Malak on this. These options are not mutually exclusive.
Chinatown is sort of empty, though.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:35 am

I know I've said this before. But please: redo the lines of the chinese demon-slayer!!!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:45 am

Cretino wrote:
I know I've said this before. But please: redo the lines of the chinese demon-slayer!!!

Yukie? No problem, but we'll need you to do the lip movements for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:34 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
For the idea about a new npc. Maybe we can resurrect the idea Claudia and I had a few years ago.  Therese asks the player to find someone to actually do the exorcism of the Ocean House ghosts.

I still have some of the stuff somewhere in the infinite recesses of junk on my hd.

Actually the claudia.dlg file is still in CE's files lol
I'll make a mindmap for it again properly :3

God I've been digging out very old stuff lately

Zer0, check your email for that lip helper thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*   Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside* Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of Silvia Black for TFN *Spoilers Inside*
Page 1 of 1