Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Voices of Bloodlines

Go down 
+9
malak
SaulottheGentle
YamiRaziel
Malachite
wesp5
Claudia
kyoden
Dragatus
Eliza
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

The Voices of Bloodlines Empty
PostSubject: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:32 am

I'm posting this as inspiration to my 2 dear friends, Mindy and Watercolor. Hopefully this will give them some ideas for future characters, and it was very entertaining to watch as well. Some of the actors actually LOOKED like their characters, HAHA!

Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:46 am

I've seen that before. But it's always worth watching again.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:17 am

Greg Ellis and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn? affraid And I didn't notice either? Shame on me! I definitely have to pay more attention to the voicework in this game... bounce
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:20 am

Grey Delisle learned from the best. And actually played a two personality malkavian Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:56 am

Grey Deslile rocks. I've never been the sort of fan that obsesses about a celebrity, but if I see she's involved in something that automatically piques my interest.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Just I random, imaginary, never going to happen idea.

Do you guys think it's worth reaching out to some of these voice actors? Maybe some of them are HUGE Bloodlines fans and would agree to perform a couple of new lines for us?

Even if we only convince Grey Delisle to pronounce the names of the TFN clans with her Malkavian voice and then voice-sculpt it into the game, my mine would explode.

What do you guys think? Worth the shot?

I mean... the woman has a podcast... why wouldn't she want to voice some more of Jeanette and Therese, right? Right?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:03 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:
Just I random, imaginary, never going to happen idea.

Do you guys think it's worth reaching out to some of these voice actors? Maybe some of them are HUGE Bloodlines fans and would agree to perform a couple of new lines for us?

Even if we only convince Grey Delisle to pronounce the names of the TFN clans with her Malkavian voice and then voice-sculpt it into the game, my mine would explode.

What do you guys think? Worth the shot?

I mean... the woman has a podcast... why wouldn't she want to voice some more of Jeanette and Therese, right? Right?!

This idea has merit and I've already thought of that. I'm seriously thinking about contacting her to see if she could do a couple lines for TFN. Smile
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:12 pm

Have you thought of a way to contact her?

If she knows she does it for the community, she might be up for it... I hope.

It would be best to have a clear idea of what you need her to say Twisted Evil It doesn't have to be too much, but it needs to be enough.

Also, I suggest you make some new amazing TFN trailers in order to impress any potential people that might not be familiar with our community. They need to know that you're super serious about this!

Personally my favourite Bloodlines trailer is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOPv4o9Q8Cc Imagine something like that for TFN with HD quality!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Yeah, that trailer is sick, just flat out sick! I'd love for someone to be able to make a trailer that good for TFN. You saw my video editing skills with the TFN trailer a few years ago. While I thought I did a good job with it, it's nothing compared to a real professional video studio doing it.

And believe me, I wouldn't bother Grey without a clear cut agenda in mind.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:37 am

You need a serious script yeah

Jack won't be possible tho. Guy's Bender's voice actor, he has an agent and shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:09 am

They probably all have agents. The question is if they are cool with helping a non-profit project like this, where they were paid for in the past?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:14 am

They might if they get paid Very Happy Even a "friend-fee" but it's still work :/
Back to top Go down
wesp5
Ancillae
Ancillae
wesp5

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:54 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Some of the actors actually LOOKED like their characters, HAHA!

Maybe Troika did the same as many CGI movies do and created some of the models to look a bit like their speakers!
Back to top Go down
Malachite
Fledgling
Fledgling
Malachite

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:45 am

I think is somewhat a common practice. In both Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Origins some characters looked similar to their voice actors as well.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:16 pm

Grey Delisle seems very approachable for example. I think that she might be up for a couple of lines. She's having a podcast for Christ's sake. If she does that, I truly believe she might agree to help.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:12 am

She's done a lot of voice acting for games. If word comes out she voiced a few lines in one mod for free, she'll get swamped by requests. Not only for Bloodlines, but for things like Baldur's Gate too.

So we'd need to pay her, even if the amount is symbolic.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:16 am

Dragatus wrote:
She's done a lot of voice acting for games. If word comes out she voiced a few lines in one mod for free, she'll get swamped by requests. Not only for Bloodlines, but for things like Baldur's Gate too.

Maybe I could just sleep with her instead, as payment. Think she'd go for it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 pm

You have a gf and I am waaay more handsome than you are. If you want someone to be seduced, you should use me.
*end of bragging*
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Cretino wrote:
You have a gf and I am waaay more handsome than you are. If you want someone to be seduced, you should use me.
*end of bragging*

Picks or get the f*ck out!

Joking!lol!

Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:55 pm

I didn't know Baali were at that kind of seduction. Do we have a resident Serpent in here?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:55 pm

Feral wrote:

Joking!lol!

You tell em' Feral!

I don't have a GF sadly. If you're referring to Aphrodite, she left me years ago. Sad
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:12 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Maybe I could just sleep with her instead, as payment. Think she'd go for it? Razz

*whacks Zer0 with feminist literature to exorcise the misogyny demons* Ew! Stop that! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Feral wrote:

Joking!lol!

You tell em' Feral!

I don't have a GF sadly. If you're referring to Aphrodite, she left me years ago. Sad

Aw, so sorry! Lack of research and participation on offtopic topics didn't let me know of your social status Sad I really thought CLAUDIA was your girl O.O
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Cretino wrote:
Aw, so sorry! Lack of research and participation on offtopic topics didn't let me know of your social status Sad I really thought CLAUDIA was your girl O.O

HAHAHAH! ROFL!!! She totally wishes she was my girl! LOL J/K

No, Claudia is my little french sweetheart but sadly she's married. (to someone else, LOL) I love you

I am single, but I live in the United States, and I like thin women........ (Silvia Black voice) See the problem here?

Still using the Silvia Black voice
"Well because you're an idiot, I'll explain it to you. Sugar attracts food, food attracts American women, American women are fat! Is it starting to make sense to you now?"

"Yes!"

"I'm glad it's starting to make sense to you now."

So, Zer0 is single and will always remain so.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

So, Zer0 is single and will always remain so.... Sad

You could always have a dog. They are lovely, loyal and even if they go out alone they are not going to go shopping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voices of Bloodlines   The Voices of Bloodlines Empty

Back to top Go down

The Voices of Bloodlines
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: