Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heather Clothing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:18 pm

I asked Heather to give me a pleasant surprise. It's been awhile since I last visited her, bussiness... when I got back, NO SURPRISE! Evil or Very Mad
Notes: never asked her to change into anything, and she's still wearing default clothes; I'm at skyline haven (swag).
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Maybe you didn't ask her nicely? I dunno. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:38 pm

There aren't any nicier options there. You know it.

And while I'm the Haven topic, whenever I turn off the radio -> leave -> come back, it's on again. I won't bother saying it's Heather, will just report the bug.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Aaaand - now that she's wearing sexy clothes, but no glasses (shit, I wish there was another option... 'keep the glasses!' XD), I can't access my computer, right after the second Mitnick quest, which is the one you place the camera on the theater. See how all the bugs come along? One after another.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cretino on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Cretino wrote:
There aren't any nicier options there. You know it.

And while I'm the Haven topic, whenever I turn off the radio -> leave -> come back, it's on again. I won't bother saying it's Heather, will just report the bug.

It's probably Heather listening to music and getting in the mood to change clothes, then you come home and interrupt her. See, we find solutions here at the TCI forum! king
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:42 am

The problem with the skyline radio is caused by some triggers. They turn the radio on when you get to the 4th floor and turn it off when you leave. Otherwise you would hear the radio wherever you are in the building. And I don't believe even in America the walls are that thin...
Since I have removed the original player havens I have no more need for testing it. Zer0, you can try changing the Activate/Deactivate on the triggers to SetFakeSilence,0/1
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:42 pm

... or we can just pretend LA apartments have really thin walls, that would be easier for me. Laughing

Fine I'll look at it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
... or we can just pretend LA apartments have really thin walls, that would be easier for me. Laughing

Fine I'll look at it.

@Cretino, you found one a many little easter eggs, LOL. Have you ever paid attention to the graffiti and what it says?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Fine I'll look at it.

@Cretino, you found one a many little easter eggs, LOL. Have you ever paid attention to the graffiti and what it says?
Hm, what can it say? scratch Maybe: Download Antitribu! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Fine I'll look at it.

Hm, what can it say? scratch  Maybe: Download Antitribu! lol!

LOL, that would be hilarious, don't give me ideas! clown
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:00 pm

I'd definitively make a poster or a graffitti like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heather Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heather Clothing   Heather Clothing Empty

Back to top Go down

Heather Clothing
Page 1 of 1