Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing Powers from 2 up for each class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooki3Monster
Fledgling
Fledgling

Missing Powers from 2 up for each class Empty
PostSubject: Missing Powers from 2 up for each class   Missing Powers from 2 up for each class EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Hey

I encounter a glitch were on every class of vampire I played, from the 2nd power up, none of the spells were accessible from the scrolling wheel or the hot-key mapping. This happen on one of the power set for every class. After reading another report of a similar situation with the Malkavian Demention powers missing, I followed the same instructions and was eventual able to access the powers through the hot-key mapping menu, but not the scrolling wheel.
While I do not find this a problem, I just thought I should report it. I am running the game on Windows 7 with no other mod apart from a few PC re-skins, using compatibility mode "Windows XP service pack 3" and the only way I could get the game to render properly was when I installed the Camerilla edition 1.2, not just patch 6.5 I think it is. I have encountered no other glitches so far
I don't know if this information is reliant but there you go.

Hope this helps in some way.
And thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! for this mod that makes a great game, even greater! I love you
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Missing Powers from 2 up for each class   Missing Powers from 2 up for each class EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 pm

As you read the other topics on this matter, I'm sure you'll have read it's an engine limitation that existed before CE, there's nothing we can do about it, I'm afraid Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Missing Powers from 2 up for each class   Missing Powers from 2 up for each class EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Though we've already gone down this road before, I still appreciate the feedback!

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Powers from 2 up for each class   Missing Powers from 2 up for each class Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing Powers from 2 up for each class
Page 1 of 1