Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baali Conflagration

Go down 
+5
Cretino
Zer0Morph
me8istakas
Feral
MxM
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
me8istakas
Fledgling
Fledgling
me8istakas

Baali Conflagration Empty
PostSubject: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Hello,its the first time i post.
I finished TFN 1.2 with a Salubri about a week ago and i was going to play Bloodlines Antitribu today but sadly there were some bugs even on character creation so i decided to wait and play the more stable TFN 1.3 with a Baali.So here is my question:Is conflagaration's damage increased by investing points on unarmed?
I would also like to thank you for your work with this mod,i really like it!!!
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Welcome to the forum me8istakas!
Conflagration damage is based on your target's hit points, so it is mainly a boss killer.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:56 pm

MxM wrote:
Welcome to the forum me8istakas!
Conflagration damage is based on your target's hit points, so it is mainly a boss killer.

Exactly what MxM said! It's a wonderful hold discipline but also scales up according to your opponents health, the more health they have, the more damage it does. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
me8istakas
Fledgling
Fledgling
me8istakas

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Thank you for your quick answers!Looks like its time to start my new playthrough!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:13 pm

me8istakas wrote:
Thank you for your quick answers!Looks like its time to start my new playthrough!

It certainly is!
Free hugs tor joining the forum!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:11 pm

me8istakas wrote:
Hello,its the first time i post.
I finished TFN 1.2 with a Salubri about a week ago and i was going to play Bloodlines Antitribu today but sadly there were some bugs even on character creation...
Some bugs? They got all the targeted disciplines mixed up. Either there was no beta testing at all, or the testers were completely drunk...
Btw, physical_social_mental for Lasombra?!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Some bugs? They got all the targeted disciplines mixed up. Either there was no beta testing at all, or the testers were completely drunk...
Btw, physical_social_mental for Lasombra?!

I've been following the rants and raging posts some of the Antitribu players have been leaving. They've said  Antitribu is so buggy it's hardly playable. Funny thing is, they're still playing it, LOL. Sheep. pig

I'd like to tell them, "Either play it all bugged to hell or stop playing it, but don't keep crying then going right back to playing it". I mean Lenuska posted a huge page of all the bugs so it's not like they're hiding the fact that it's incredibly bugged. Basically it says "This mod is not finished, just so you know, enjoy!". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
me8istakas
Fledgling
Fledgling
me8istakas

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:24 am

I went to  character creation and there was a bug with the discipline's name.It was not a big deal and they fixed it immediatly but when there is a bug even from the first moment kinda makes u loose some enthusiasm Smile.I tried all characters to see the models and the new disciplines and i liked them all,they are really well made(especially the samedi one),but i think its better to wait right now for the bugs to get fixed and then play it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:20 am

Yeah, from the videos I've seen, the new skins are very high resolution and well made and so are the models. The skin sets of the Tzimisce are definitely over the top for my preference, but they're still well made. Hell, even the alien form is well made, just for the wrong game.

I'll let them finish the game including dialogue stuff and then check it out. Cool
Back to top Go down
neonedrid
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:22 pm

Zero (is it ok to call you like that? Since I am newcomer and all), the main problem is not bugs or models or absence of dialogs.
The main problems are disbalance, total absence of logic and disagreement with VtM lore.

There is very good russian word to describe their "mod" - солянка (solyanka)

solyanka is like borsch but you put a lot of different shit so it becomes tasteless and bad for stomach (It satisfies hunger, sure)

I tried out Antitribu yesterday, but unistalled it after 2 hours.
Models are sexy, sure. but damn.
They even artificially bloated archive by duplicating unnessesary files (like dlls)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Yea, I have seen the bloated archive, too. When I saw all the dlls, dialog mp3s etc, I've run winmerge on the antitribu archive and my unpacked bloodlines 1.2. 12800 files, nealy 400M were identical to the original files.

As for the models, they may be high quality, but I don't like most of them. Knox for example looks horrible imo.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:56 pm

neonedrid wrote:
Zero (is it ok to call you like that? Since I am newcomer and all), the main problem is not bugs or models or absence of dialogs.
The main problems are disbalance, total absence of logic and disagreement with VtM lore.

There is very good russian word to describe their "mod" - солянка (solyanka)

solyanka is like borsch but you put a lot of different shit so it becomes tasteless and bad for stomach (It satisfies hunger, sure)

I tried out Antitribu yesterday, but unistalled it after 2 hours.
Models are sexy, sure. but damn.
They even artificially bloated archive by duplicating unnessesary files (like dlls)

Wow guys, I didn't know they bloated the game file. I was wondering why it was so big. I just figured Marvin didn't know how to use compression tools but dayamn!

Solyanka, I like that word, I'll start using it. Perhaps Lenuska will understand what Solyanka means so she can start fixing Antitribu. Or maybe they like it "Solyanka" style. Either way, yeah, it's definitely a FUBAR mod (Fucked up beyond ALL recognition).

Edit: Oh my goodness, I just stopped by the Antitribu forum to find that it was PACKED with people. I was like, WOW, this mod sure is popular. But then I took a closer look, they're all lining up to report bugs and are totally confused by it, or are complaining about how jacked it is. I was wondering why it was so quiet over here, now I know. I almost feel bad for Marvin and Lenuska, trying to put all of these fires out. For every "This mod rocks" post they are getting 5 "I have a bug to report, or why can't I do this, or I don't understand why this is happening". What a headache. No

Someone posted "Marvin, are you going to put histories back into the game?". Marvin responded "No, the histories never served a purpose, all they did was bump the stats a little but nothing else, they aren't important."

That should give you a clear idea of what the mod is all about with a response like that.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:39 am

They do have a lot of followers on facebook.

We don't even have a page on facebook!

As bugged as it is, I'm glad they released something at last! I would've loved to try Giovanni, Lasombra or Tzimisce had it not been for the companion mod. I can forgive the unbalanced/bugs for 1 or 2 playthroughs. Maybe one day you'll attempt to do something with those clans, too.

Do you think Bloodlines will ever allow for infinite amount of clans and disciplines? Imagine TFN and CE combined, with the possibilities to add the best from Antitribu? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:44 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
They do have a lot of followers on facebook.

We don't even have a page on facebook!

As bugged as it is, I'm glad they released something at last! I would've loved to try Giovanni, Lasombra or Tzimisce had it not been for the companion mod. I can forgive the unbalanced/bugs for 1 or 2 playthroughs. Maybe one day you'll attempt to do something with those clans, too.

Do you think Bloodlines will ever allow for infinite amount of clans and disciplines? Imagine TFN and CE combined, with the possibilities to add the best from Antitribu? Shocked

We don't have a facebook page, we're not cool enough... scratch   Actually, I'd hate to manage all of that stuff. This site, ModDB, PlanetVampire, and modding is plenty. Antitribu has a full time promoter and web designer, his name is Marvin, then they have a full time modder, her name is Lenuska. TFN has........ me. No  LOL

I'd love to have a TFN 2nd Edition where we keep all the systems, but introduce 7 new clans. Whenever TFN 1st Edition has an update, we also update 2nd Edition at the same time to keep them identical, with an exception of the clans of course. That's one way we could go from 7 to 14 clans.

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:50 am

Hm, that's not a bad idea, but I think as of now, I would personally prefer content such as Quests and story-related stuff. You can always expand the clans later.

As for the facebook and promotion as a whole, I do think you need to expand your team. A Facebook page, Youtube channel with VTM related things.. we can attract enough attention for CCP to either shut us down or actually make a new damn game Laughing

P.S I don't get why you think Mc.v9 is a good promoter... he actually sucks a lot at this. He's like a politician... he promises a lot and cannot deliver. He's doomed to fail.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:13 am

I would love to have a full time TCI Wiki page, along with a Facebook page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and anything else we can think of, the problem is who would do it? Who wants the responsibility of managing all of that. I mean, I can continue managing this forum, there's not much to it. And I can manage the ModDB page too, not a big deal, but all that other stuff makes me want to cry.

I hope someone reads this and steps up to the plate and says "Zer0! I want to help out and be part of something amazing, let me manage this stuff!!"

I mean, I really do think we have a special little community on this forum. The people here are incredible, TFN and CE are incredible, the way we've bonded around a video game and PnP game is amazing! I'd love to see it grow. Plus I only know English and Spanish, and I don't see that changing. There's so many more cultures to connect with that I just simply... can't. But you guys can! Smile

As far as Marvin goes... all I can say is that his website is booming and ours is not. He obviously did something right because he has masses of idiots flocking around a terribly broken mod. Either people are stupid or he's a great promoter.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:21 am

Of course, people are flocking. They've been waiting for that mode for more than 5-6 years.

Will they stay once they realize it will take that that much time to fix the tons of bugs they have? I don't think so.

Also, most of their fans seem to be people who haven't played any other mod. I don't see many of the hardcore fans here rushing with excitement towards Antitribu.

Okay, okay. I'll be the first to say "Okay, Zer0, I want to help", however, I'm quite busy with a couple of projects of my own and I don't have the time to manage all those things. I can offer to assist, but I need a couple of more people with me on that. I can't do it on my own as I've got too many things to take care.

If maybe Feral, Claudia or somebody else decides to join me, we can try something out. I've got a little experience with such platforms and the PR related to that, so if not regular activity I can at least try to assist with insights and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:34 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
Also, most of their fans seem to be people who haven't played any other mod. I don't see many of the hardcore fans here rushing with excitement towards Antitribu.

You have a point there, I have noticed that.

Okay, well let's see if anyone else can jump in and help. I would think setting up a Facebook site and Wiki would be the hard part, but maintaining it would be easy once it's there. I can deliver you any TCI, TFN, or CE artwork required. I did all of the banners for this site and TFN, and many of CE's banners and wallpapers until Malkav took over.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:54 am

Hi Yami! I did already message Feral and Eliza, but they didn't reply. If you would kindly start the wikia, I would add content little by little.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:01 am

You're talking about http://www.wikia.com, right?

So what do we name our Wikia? Team Camarilla International Wiki with address tci.wikia.com ?
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:30 am

Sounds good. teamcamarillainternational is too big, teamci is lame, tci is short but perfect... I cannot think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:44 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
You're talking about http://www.wikia.com, right?

So what do we name our Wikia? Team Camarilla International Wiki with address tci.wikia.com ?

Sounds good to me too. So do people just add stuff to it whenever they want or do you have to have a password and account to do it?
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:45 am

Thats about permission, which the main admin will configure.
You can let anoms and anyones to edit (but that allows pages to be vandalized), you can make only users edit, and can make pages only editable to certain groups (like admins). And those are global and local settings! So you can make some pages for everybody, some for users only Wink

Ah, there's alway a way to know how (and WHO, if you made it user only) the page looked previously, before it was vandalized, or edited by someone who doesn't know how to use BBCodes. And you can backtrack as well.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:13 am

Cretino wrote:
Thats about permission, which the main admin will configure.
You can let anoms and anyones to edit (but that allows pages to be vandalized), you can make only users edit, and can make pages only editable to certain groups (like admins). And those are global and local settings! So you can make some pages for everybody, some for users only Wink

Ah, there's alway a way to know how (and WHO, if you made it user only) the page looked previously, before it was vandalized, or edited by someone who doesn't know how to use BBCodes. And you can backtrack as well.

Sounds like you know a lot about that stuff. You want to help? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:34 am

You're being fuzzy again. I said I will add content, little by little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baali Conflagration   Baali Conflagration Empty

Back to top Go down

Baali Conflagration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next