Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken!

Go down 
+8
Claudia
SaulottheGentle
Feral
Nachtrae
Childe of Malkav
YamiRaziel
malak
Zer0Morph
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken!   Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Speaking of the Netherlands, are the women there tall and skinny like the rumors we hear in the United States? If so, do you know any tall and single women who want to move to the US and date a tall single buff computer geek? Razz
Hmmm.
Well, it is said that Duchies are amongst the tallest people. I myself am not really proof of that as I'm just about 1.6m
Far as skinny, well I don't usually see a lot of fat people out here. I myself am actually a much hated monster that can eat everything without gaining weight.
As for the other two requirements, I don't know Razz You'd have to get your ass here, meet girls, then convince them to go out with you!
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken!   Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Rumors say Zer0morph is a sexual beast, which dream is to taste every delicacy in the world.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken!   Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Zer0, you should move to the Netherlands instead of trying to get a Dutch girl come to the USA. That way you have more choice.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken!   Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Cretino wrote:
Rumors say Zer0morph is a sexual beast, which dream is to taste every delicacy in the world.

The rumors are true! I enjoy dominating smaller, weaker, vixens with my big Brujah muscles.

Dragatus wrote:
Zer0, you should move to the Netherlands instead of trying to get a Dutch girl come to the USA. That way you have more choice.

I can't afford that sadly. I really only need 1 skinny woman to take my sexual fury out on. I don't need a bunch of women, just 1 would suit me just fine. And she can be ugly too, that's fine with me, I'm not picky. The only prerequisite is that she's skinny and speaks some form of English. Job, career, face, etc... don't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken!   Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:29 pm

I hear that the PI exports girls with those parameters.
You may consider looking there.
Myself, I want partners who only speak languages I do. Preferably not ALL the languages I do, though.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken!   Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

Dragatus wrote:

I can't afford that sadly. I really only need 1 skinny woman to take my sexual fury out on. I don't need a bunch of women, just 1 would suit me just fine. And she can be ugly too, that's fine with me, I'm not picky. The only prerequisite is that she's skinny and speaks some form of English. Job, career, face, etc... don't matter to me.

There are places where you can rent them I believe. Hell you might find one you want to keep *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken!   Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now THAT's some good FRIGGIN Chicken!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2