Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backtracking

Go down 
+3
kyoden
Cretino
Griff
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Backtracking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backtracking   Backtracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:03 pm

If I recall right, the only places you can smash windows are the beach house and the museum.
The museum is no problem because you can't see the glass beyond the windowframes. But the beachhouse was always a problem, because you can leave and return any tme until you pick up the boom.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Backtracking   Backtracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:58 pm

The windows at the Zhao's fight are breakable as well, there are 3.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Backtracking   Backtracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:00 pm

I would like to have a beach house haven. Sounds much cooler than the one we have in Santa Monica!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Backtracking   Backtracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Cretino wrote:
The windows at the Zhao's fight are breakable as well, there are 3.
Yes, but as in the museum, you don't see it from outside. So it doesn't matter if the panes are too large.

YamiRaziel wrote:
I would like to have a beach house haven. Sounds much cooler than the one we have in Santa Monica!
My thought exactly. And on a map of its own, reachable by taxi or sewer travel. Then you don't have to run through half of Hollywood to the cab, and then through half downtown to the skyline building.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Backtracking   Backtracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:07 pm

Best suggestion so far! Haha XD
Maybe an option on the taxi driver to go somewhere in the city hub, like a teleporter? Nah, right? At least the option to take to your Haven please?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Backtracking   Backtracking - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:58 am

Cretino wrote:
Best suggestion so far! Haha XD
Maybe an option on the taxi driver to go somewhere in the city hub, like a teleporter? Nah, right? At least the option to take to your Haven please?
I tried something like that. Didn't work. So I had to make a new map for the museum and send you there directly from the tower, make a copy of the beachhouse on the original museum map for the haven, and change the museum icon on the worldmap to "haven".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backtracking   Backtracking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backtracking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Post Your Reviews and Ideas-
Jump to: