Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We got it wrong

Go down 
+9
Griff
wesp5
Claudia
Maxus Corvin
Nachtrae
Feral
Dragatus
Zer0Morph
Childe of Malkav
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
neonedrid
Neonate
Neonate

We got it wrong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:38 pm

As I understand, in TFN only clan with little justification is Salubri.
And still it could be explained that Strauss doesn't know about this paticular Salubri (Saulot's blood and all)
And there is a problem explaining how Salubri will go and fight Tzimisce.
All other clans are fine (even Setites), because there is no "kill-on-sight" thing for them.

In Antitribu, without new storyline only clan making sense is Lasombra.
Ironically they are only real antitribu clan in mod.

Am I right?

Tzimisce, especially Old Clan, in Camarilla - this is very interesting.
Also new models, despite being hi-res do not feel appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Here's my personal justification for the clans in TFN

Ishtarri and Osebo - Clans from Africa on vacation or what not. Not really a concern for the Prince or Camarilla.
Assamites and Samedi - These 2 clans are known to work for the Camarilla on occasion for special assignments. Having them in TFN makes sense.
Followers (Warriors) of Set - This clan is not liked in the Camarilla but sometimes the Prince is forced to work with them for reasons of information of various problems, like an occult item's location or whatever.
Baali - Kill on sight so they disguise themselves as Tremere. This is talked about in TFN at the beginning with a Baali lore book given to the player in the mailbox by an anonymous "friend".
Salubri - Another kill on sight clan and harder to justify in TFN. Your sire was most likely doing a "favor" for the Prince while masquerading as a Tremere or another clan. Obviously they wouldn't use Obeah in front of kine or other kindred or the third eye would open. Fortunately, the eye is closed when Obeah is not in use resembling a thin scar to others. Salubri also possess Auspex helping them avoid sticky situations where their lineage could be revealed.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:36 pm

And Istarri and Osebo will most probably be mistaken for Toreador or Brujah, if they don't advertise their lineage.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
And Istarri and Osebo will most probably be mistaken for Toreador or Brujah, if they don't advertise their lineage.

Another good point presented by Childe of Malkav! cheers
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

Another good point presented by Childe of Malkav! cheers

And a good one!
Salubri could pretend to be whomever, even Caitiff. Baali live more often in the Chantries than not. Poor Usurpers Twisted Evil
African Bloodlines could pass for their parent Clans. Honestly, be serious: how many American Fledglings would have as much as heard of them?
Assamites and Stiffs are known mercenaries: they could be Cammarilla, Sabbat and Anarchs simultaneously and have no problem with that.
Setites are a problem here, not Salubri. Still, they could faux join the Cam to spread their lies and scheme.

I would really like to see Lasombra... True and noble Antitribu... So much like a Ventrue of old... Of course telling them such would set you on the receiving end of Potence at best, Obtenebration at worst...

Tzimisce in the Cam make no sense, despite all my sympathy for them, Old Clan especially. Leave this to the Usurpers.

Giovanni? A joke. http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Promise_of_1528

Cappadocian would only survive with a lot of protection. The likes of Mithras was able to provide.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Yea. A real Lasombra antitribu could be fun. But do they sire these nights? And in any case, use of Obtenebration is risky to say the least. Should be as much fun as walking into a Chantry with all three eyes wide open...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Should be as much fun as walking into a Chantry with all three eyes wide open...

Actually, in TFN if you have Obeah 5 + Fortitude 5 and Body Armor, you could just about walk into any chantry with all 3 eyes open and have nothing to worry about. You're pretty much unkillable.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Zero, don't give away Clan Secrets ;A;
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:05 pm

I don't think you're planning on entering any chantries soon regardless, Sally What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Karavolos wrote:
I don't think you're planning on entering any chantries soon regardless, Sally What a Face
Nope, only Tzimisce strongholds.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:09 pm

Given the alternative, I'd argue it the lesser of two evils. In particular because Nach took the role of adoptive sire.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Karavolos wrote:
wait, isn't he ALREADY inside the chantry, kinda at the very top of the pyramid? Sure, his appearance has changed a bit, but still . . .

which only makes you wonder even more about why Tremere can't identify Baali, and so many of those devil-worshipers hiding within them.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:04 am

If I were Saulot the Antedeluvian:

1: I would've crushed Tremere and his Circle the moment he appeared in my (Saulot's) resting place, then kill off all other Tremere to crush any lingering bad eggs.
2: I would not abandon my clan and let them be killed off.
3: I would totally steal Thaumaturgy and let almost everyone in on it.

But I'm not, I'm Sally. Adopted Childe of Nach, Relier on Kara, and Friendenemy of Blood-Thief Draggy. Very Happy
And also totally a male just so no mistakes despite nickname of "Sally".
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:58 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
And also totally a male just so no mistakes despite nickname of "Sally".

Image:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:04 am

Justifications are good to me, TFN flies more than Antitribu.

Lasombra can happen because there are many !lasombra around lying about their clan who might want to embrace and just so happen to be in the Camarilla. Now would they embrace a one night stand ? I ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:08 am

Maybe the siring was an accident? Sire didn't notice that the player had bitten him/her while the sire was draining the player. scratch
Would give "I want to show you something..." a completely different meaning, but wtf.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:56 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Maybe the siring was an accident? Sire didn't notice that the player had bitten him/her while the sire was draining the player. scratch
Would give "I want to show you something..." a completely different meaning, but wtf.

Yeah, Abyss... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:46 am

Either that or the one-night stand had been under this Lasombra's surveillance for a while before he/she was approached and Sired.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:30 pm

The surveillance hypothesis makes more sense than the accident hypothesis.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:49 pm

No indication that "I want to show you something" is the sire.
The romantic partner could very well be a ghoul of the sire, or otherwise maintained retainer.
After my first Nossy, this was my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We got it wrong   We got it wrong - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We got it wrong
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2