Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neonedrid
Neonate
Neonate

[1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) Empty
PostSubject: [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)   [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:48 pm

When you go after those dealers as Samedi, save anywhere before triggering dialogue with Brian.
Talk with him. Finish dialogue either way. Load save, Dialogue won't start as first time, it will start as though you alreafy talked to him.

Quick and manual saves are touched by this bug. Restarting game and loading save made on beachouse doesn't help.

It's a minor one, but still...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)   [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:49 pm

So Bloodlines is remembering that you spoke with Brian and not allowing you to speak to him again after reloading the save?

That's strange, I'll see if it's happening on my system.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
neonedrid
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)   [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:58 pm

It'd allowing to speak with him, but the dialog appears as if you've already spoken with him and chose to walk away
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)   [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Ahhh okay, yeah it seems the game is remembering by setting the G variable to a certain number then keeping it there. I've seen that happen before and it's annoying. I'll see if there's something I can do. Is this issue replicatable?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)   [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Ahhh okay, yeah it seems the game is remembering by setting the G variable to a certain number then keeping it there. I've seen that happen before and it's annoying. I'll see if there's something I can do. Is this issue replicatable?
How can that happen if you reload to an earlier version of G?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)   [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
How can that happen if you reload to an earlier version of G?

I don't know, it doesn't make sense. I'm going to see if I can replicate his issue. If I can't, then we'll just blame the engine like we do for everything else. Razz
Back to top Go down
neonedrid
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)   [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Yes.
To replicate the bug, do this
0) Have version 1.3.1
1) Start game as Samedi
2) advance to the point where you need to retrieve Astrolite
3) save before entering beachhouse map
4) enter beachouse map
5) save right after entering map
6) trigger conversation with Brian and finish it by any variant (combat or walk away)
7) Load your beachouse save
Cool Trigger conversation
You will see, that Brian doesn't say his "first" line, he will talk as if he already told you to go away
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)   [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)   [1.3] Samedi in da beach(house) Empty

Back to top Go down

[1.3] Samedi in da beach(house)
Page 1 of 1