Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:48 pm

I'm making a list and checking it twice so I can begin fixing this long string of bugs. Feel free to add to post additional bugs and I'll add them to the list.

Bugs and stuff I need to do
Dance Spot in Confession
Samedi Detection System (Possibly add triggers to Elysium entrances)
Fang of Vukodlak fists
Make sure Frenzying works properly
No Hands Bug (stick the code in vamputil.py)
Test Auspex System
Test Presence System
Samedi can't shop in HW or CH
Setup Blackmail Gary
Inspection use on Gimble
Re-balance XP
Rebalance Haggle-based rewards
Prostitute on Pier, no place to feed
Lower sound volume for Main Menu and Character Sheet
Add cop bodies to Ventrue Tower

Make an extensive professional game manual
Add clan specific dialogue to the entire game


Last edited by Zer0Morph on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
malak
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 483
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:56 pm

How does your new lady feel about you spending so much time throat deep in invertebrates?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:54 pm

So here's what I did for the Fang of Vukodlak.

1.) You can no longer part with this cursed item, it is bound to your player once worn and can only be removed with certain magics.
2.) Serpentis claws and Fiery fists no longer show up in the inventory as items however they still show in the weapon hud.
3.) Once you shapeshift back into human form and you had the Fang of Vukodlak, the blue fists will automatically be re-equipped. The regular fists will still be there until the 15 second timer fires off and removes them, but the player probably won't even see it unless he looks in his weapon inventory within those 15 seconds.

I've run every scenario I can think of with both the Fang, Serpentis claws, and Fiery fists and everything appears to be running nicely now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:44 pm

malak wrote:
How does your new lady feel about you spending so much time throat deep in invertebrates?

She broke up with me 2 days ago. She said I didn't make enough money for the life she wanted. She wanted lake front property with boats and said I couldn't afford that so she left me. Now I have more time for TFN. Everyone wins! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Griff
Ancillae
Ancillae


Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
malak wrote:
How does your new lady feel about you spending so much time throat deep in invertebrates?

She broke up with me 2 days ago. She said I didn't make enough money for the life she wanted. She wanted lake front property with boats and said I couldn't afford that so she left me. Now I have more time for TFN. Everyone wins! Very Happy
Hooray for shallow women! Kind of have to respect the honesty, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Griff wrote:
Hooray for shallow women! Kind of have to respect the honesty, though.

I have nothing but respect for her, LOL. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
malak wrote:
How does your new lady feel about you spending so much time throat deep in invertebrates?

She broke up with me 2 days ago. She said I didn't make enough money for the life she wanted. She wanted lake front property with boats and said I couldn't afford that so she left me. Now I have more time for TFN. Everyone wins! Very Happy

My dominate worked.

Good!! :3

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:11 pm

Claudia wrote:
My dominate worked.

Good!! :3

You Warlocks are straight evil! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Claudia wrote:
My dominate worked.

Good!! :3

You Warlocks are straight evil! Twisted Evil
What do you expect from blood thieves? And why do you think so many demon worshippers hide among the warlocks? They blend in so well.

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
What do you expect from blood thieves? And why do you think so many demon worshippers hide among the warlocks? They blend in so well.

You got that right! Not much difference between them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Add another point please.

:Help Kyoden with the Stealth as he cannot be a full time modder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:39 pm

kyoden wrote:
Add another point please.

:Help Kyoden with the Stealth as he cannot be a full time modder

No, Stealth is your baby, I gave it to you big boy! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:30 am

She might be a shallow materialist but at least she's an honest shallow materialist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:18 am

Then I have to stop working on it. There is a difference betwenn researching the stuff and applying it. I do not know the language, tools to use, compile, which files to edit and so so on. I mentioned that a couple of times by now ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:16 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
I'm making a list and checking it twice so I can begin fixing this long string of bugs. Feel free to add to post additional bugs and I'll add them to the list.
Please remove the Presence/ Fortitude particles in 1st person they are very annoying especially when using guns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:24 pm

kyoden wrote:
Then I have to stop working on it. There is a difference betwenn researching the stuff and applying it. I do not know the language, tools to use, compile, which files to edit and so so on. I mentioned that a couple of times by now ...

Sadness. I guess daddy will have to do it then.  Razz

As I was watching a playthrough I saw someone with a Stealth of 10 sneak through the Society mission like he had Obfuscate on. He stealth killed a hunter while that hunter was talking to another one, and the 2nd hunter never noticed a thing, LOL. So you're right, stealth needs reworked a little.

MxM wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
I'm making a list and checking it twice so I can begin fixing this long string of bugs. Feel free to add to post additional bugs and I'll add them to the list.
Please remove the Presence/ Fortitude particles in 1st person they are very annoying especially when using guns

I already did, this will be updated for 1.4. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
MxM wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
I'm making a list and checking it twice so I can begin fixing this long string of bugs. Feel free to add to post additional bugs and I'll add them to the list.
Please remove the Presence/ Fortitude particles in 1st person they are very annoying especially when using guns

I already did, this will be updated for 1.4. Smile
Cool, thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:55 pm

It's not a bug, but why can't the pc pick up the asian vampire weapons in Santa Monica?
Also, why does Carson take his computer away when you reach Downtown?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:05 pm

MxM wrote:
It's not a bug, but why can't the pc pick up the asian vampire weapons in Santa Monica?
Also, why does Carson take his computer away when you reach Downtown?

You're right, it's not a bug. I did that because I didn't want any Japanese sword to be free. Looking back now, that seems kind of unrealistic doesn't it? Maybe I should swap the sword for a knife or something?

Which computer is that? Sorry, not sure what you mean.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:56 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
MxM wrote:
It's not a bug, but why can't the pc pick up the asian vampire weapons in Santa Monica?
Also, why does Carson take his computer away when you reach Downtown?

You're right, it's not a bug. I did that because I didn't want any Japanese sword to be free. Looking back now, that seems kind of unrealistic doesn't it? Maybe I should swap the sword for a knife or something?
Hm. Even the stupid human temple guards have swords. So why would a kuei jin use just a knife? Anyway the Chang brothers don't drop their weapons either. And iirc, the cathayan dropping his weapos was added by Wesp for the plus patch.

Quote :
Which computer is that? Sorry, not sure what you mean.

Carson. The bounty hunter you recue from Gimble. His computer is removed from the apartment after you free him and he tells you that he will go away.

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:27 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
MxM wrote:
It's not a bug, but why can't the pc pick up the asian vampire weapons in Santa Monica?
Also, why does Carson take his computer away when you reach Downtown?

You're right, it's not a bug. I did that because I didn't want any Japanese sword to be free. Looking back now, that seems kind of unrealistic doesn't it? Maybe I should swap the sword for a knife or something?

Which computer is that? Sorry, not sure what you mean.

For the cathayan, make him drop the crossbow instead.
As Childe said Carson is the bounty hunter you free from Gimble. I imagined as he doesn't take the vest why should he remove the computer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:02 am

Because if you're on the run, you take your laptop with you Very Happy

The Cathayan thing, I suspect because he broke it. /not a problem for me

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:22 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Hm. Even the stupid human temple guards have swords. So why would a kuei jin use just a knife? Anyway the Chang brothers don't drop their weapons either. And iirc, the cathayan dropping his weapos was added by Wesp for the plus patch.

Yeah, I could switch that out for the crossbow. And Childe's right, using a knife would be lame.

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Carson. The bounty hunter you recue from Gimble. His computer is removed from the apartment after you free him and he tells you that he will go away.

I didn't realize he took his laptop. And why is Carson on the run anyways, Gimble is dead. But yeah, I can make sure he leaves his laptop. He has a hackable bank account so I don't want him taking it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5164
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Why does Carson leave? Either he went to a hospital to see if the can sew his finger back on. But judging by the LA hospitals I have seen in the game, he better try his luck with uncle Bruno.
Or he believes Arthur might try to convince him to go back to bounty hunting without a trigger finger.

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks   Today at 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Bugs Zer0 needs to fix over the next few weeks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Minii's Slayer Log
» BEST AMUSING BUG EVER
» Chaos bugs Attack!
» Possible reason for haven bug?
» Wrath switched to L2J Freya

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: