Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project dogmat ?

Go down 
+14
V_Delacroix
ThePhilosopher
wesp5
LG_Xenith
AiryKai
Eliza
MxM
Cretino
Zer0Morph
Childe of Malkav
malak
Claudia
YamiRaziel
eye of the divine
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
V_Delacroix
Fledgling
Fledgling

Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Sounds about right. I still remind you that you can send questions to the devs of Project Dogmat until 22th.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:10 pm

V_Delacroix wrote:
Sounds about right. I still remind you that you can send questions to the devs of Project Dogmat until 22th.
Really? Where?
Back to top Go down
V_Delacroix
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:09 am

Cretino wrote:
V_Delacroix wrote:
Really? Where?

I posted a link somewhere above Shocked But here it is again: http://forum.projectdogmat.com/discussion/349/dev-q-a-coming-soon-get-your-questions-in-now
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Quote :
17.08.2015, 20:23, "Cretino" <tryagain@nottoday.com>:
I have many questions about Dogmat, can I ask all of them? If you reply, can I ask even more questions, based or not on your anwsers?

To: tryagain@nottoday.com
Subject: Re: Questions!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 14:24:28 -0600

Feel free to ask as many you'd like, the Q&A session fill be mostly focused on answering the questions in a public press release. It won't be a live Q&A session...this time Wink

To: lordstrell@projectdogmat.com
Subject: Re: Questions!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2015 12:21:12 -0600

My questions are simple, yet of dark or unsettling nature...
See, every attempt of making a realistic vampire game - or at least a loyal one to what people believe what vampires are - fail. Not because each person has their own creed on the subject, therefore making one making game "not enough" or "not abrangent enough", BUT actually because the game developers tend to... go bankrupt in the process of making the game?

Why do you think they failed, not only once, but many times?
Why do you think is the reason game developers, distributors, editors (the game industry) have failed in giving us the so antecipated "spiritual successor of VtM:B"?

As a matter of fact, even Troika went bankrupt making VtM:B. Is it some kind of sinister, supernatural power involved? Worse, there was a TV show that tried to make a series based on the World of Darkness - one of the main actors died before they could finish it. Is it some kind of conspiracy?

Share your thoughts ^^

Did I scare him? He never replied.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:10 am

Maybe he can't reply What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:01 am

1. He does not care. As long as there are moneyz, he is employed and then he'll just find another job.
2. + 3. Blodlines' producer fucked up, thus delivering unfinished buggy game without enough marketing. The game was unsuccessful, casting sinister shadows on any future project...
4. The TV show sucked massive smelly cancerous ogre balls. I killed the actor so they would not continue.

I think he means all the public's question will be answered in a press release.

Last edited by Jad.3 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

The TV show sucked massive smelly cancerous ogre balls. I killed the actor so they would not continue.

Thank you. Are you enjoying the three humanity points that earned you?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:33 am

malak wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

The TV show sucked massive smelly cancerous ogre balls. I killed the actor so they would not continue.

Thank you. Are you enjoying the three humanity points that earned you?

Shouldn't murder induce Humanity loss...? You got me confused now. The Beast likes the hunt, so for me killing is OK, but on Via Humanitas...? Are there some conditionsthat make it kosher...?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:03 am

Maybe he meant having Humanity reduced to 3 dots.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:59 am

Dragatus wrote:
Maybe he meant having Humanity reduced to 3 dots.
Ah. I see it now.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:15 am

I am not a human, thus not following Via Humanitas.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:53 pm

He did a favor to humanity, thats how.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:08 pm

No I was meaning that THAT particular murder rewarded humanity, because of the results preventing so much pain.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:07 am

malak wrote:
No I was meaning that THAT particular murder rewarded humanity, because of the results preventing so much pain.

Why? I liked the show despite it's cheesiness.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:11 am

You watch teen wolf. Your opinion is moot.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 am

Jad.3 wrote:
You watch teen wolf. Your opinion is moot.

Do you have anything against teen thriller with a lot of gore, emotional injury/PTSD and medical experimentation? I think it is cool, bro. Twisted Evil
Season 5 rocks.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:31 am

Sorry, I stopped reading after "teen" Wink
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:14 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Sorry, I stopped reading after "teen" Wink

Oh come on mate... You are as old as you feel you are old...

*crumples to dust*
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:22 pm

Rename to Dogma aside, they are now taking pre-orders with prices ranging from $15-$60 depending on pack. You can also pay whatever you want. Not too many backers so far but is nearing the first goal. On my end I want to support it on the one hand but on the other still have a bad taste in my mouth after hyping over Archeage, which I invested a lot into, and a persistent worry people will fuck it up once it goes live. Decisions decisions..

As for prices, I'll provide a link since I think they made a new site entirely based on how my old links don't work: http://dogma-universe.com/en/store/
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:56 pm

I hope Dogmat does well and people enjoy playing it. For me personally, it's an MMO so it's automatically off the market for me, I can't and won't ever play an MMO again. But for others, I hope it delivers!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Hold my hand and we will go back to modded skyrim together, Zer0 bounce
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:07 pm

I'm not a MMO fan either. I do like the core idea of a multiplayer RPG in a persistent world that is played by thousands of people, but I don't like the way it's realized in MMOs. Particularly the jarring disconnect between NPCs that try to look natural and player characters always running around and spamming abilities.

I guess that's one good thing about LWOD.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:54 pm

MMO...? Count me out.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:12 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Hold my hand and we will go back to modded skyrim together, Zer0 bounce

Hahaha, that sounds like a good plan buddy!

Dragatus wrote:
I'm not a MMO fan either. I do like the core idea of a multiplayer RPG in a persistent world that is played by thousands of people, but I don't like the way it's realized in MMOs. Particularly the jarring disconnect between NPCs that try to look natural and player characters always running around and spamming abilities.

Couldn't had said it better.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Couldn't had said it better.

I seem to get that a lot from you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project dogmat ?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next