Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location.   Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
I think I'll have to have a closer look on this quest. Atm I'm playing Wesps patch, and I tried to recreate your problem. Since I don't think CE has changed this quest, I thought it was worth a try. Well I got in and out without trouble. But I had another problem. I asked Flynn about Chastity, went downstairs, picked the lock to the dressing room without trying to get rid of the customers first, and the door to the stage was open and the other girl stood there smoking.
Hm, probably the Society of Leopold messing with this quest. scratch  Bloody Inquisitors...

Actually, that's supposed to happen. You then talk to the girl and tell her to meet you in the back room for a private dance. She leaves, and then you can kill Chastity without alerting anyone.
I know that. But she's not supposed to be there already when the customers are still in the booths.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location.   Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I know that. But she's not supposed to be there already when the customers are still in the booths.

Ahhh...
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location.   Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:36 pm

I don't think it's a problem specific to CE - if memory serves, I had the CTD issue while playing TFN, but since it's not really reproducable, it might just be Bloodline's engine hiccuping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location.   Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash to Desktop Repeatedly involving the 'Sin Bin' location.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: