Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 no malk today...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Posts : 5204
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Gone for Good

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:51 am

I'm on vacation for the next two weeks. Don't know if I have internet, so maybe you're lucky and I stay offline for that time. Razz

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:39 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I'm on vacation for the next two weeks. Don't know if I have internet, so maybe you're lucky and I stay offline for that time. Razz
Shocked Sad

So Claudiawill be the sole Admin left?

Happy holidays!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
I'm on vacation for the next two weeks. Don't know if I have internet, so maybe you're lucky and I stay offline for that time. Razz
Shocked Sad

So Claudiawill be the sole Admin left?

Happy holidays!!!

We still have Kara.

Happy Holidays, Malkav! I didnt knew you germans took holidays, happy to hear it.
If you come down here I can hook you up with some big-butted ladies king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:52 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
I'm on vacation for the next two weeks. Don't know if I have internet, so maybe you're lucky and I stay offline for that time. Razz
Shocked Sad

So Claudiawill be the sole Admin left?

Happy holidays!!!

We still have Kara.

Happy Holidays, Malkav! I didnt knew you germans took holidays, happy to hear it.
If you come down here I can hook you up with some big-butted ladies king

Do you know any chocolate boys by chance? I could fly to a conference in Brazil one day...

*licks snout obnoxiously*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:34 pm

I wouldn't recommend it. Murdering gay / transexuals is kind of a underground national sport around here. Granted, if we're as good with it as we are with futebol, you have nothing to worry about Rolling Eyes
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I wouldn't recommend it. Murdering gay / transexuals is kind of a underground national sport around here. Granted, if we're as good with it as we are with futebol, you have nothing to worry about  Rolling Eyes
Spoiler:
 

I got the joke...

And, Philo.... Thanks for the warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Posts : 903
Join date : 2015-01-26
Age : 26
Location : Brazil

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 pm

There are many chocolate boys here.
We are very good at soccer - or used to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:22 am

Feral, if it weren't for the lack of pretty boys, I'd recommend a vacation in Germany, but alas... (And yes, Germans take vacations. Ask Claudia, I spent a week with her in France just this month. Razz  We did lots of secret Tremere things because that is what Tremere do.)

Enjoy your vacation, Malkav, and show us some souvenirs when you come back? What a Face

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:42 am

Eliza wrote:
Feral, if it weren't for the lack of pretty boys, I'd recommend a vacation in Germany, but alas... (And yes, Germans take vacations. Ask Claudia, I spent a week with her in France just this month. Razz  We did lots of secret Tremere things because that is what Tremere do.)

Enjoy your vacation, Malkav, and show us some souvenirs when you come back? What a Face

Thanks for the offer, but German boys are a bit to much into BDSM for me... Like, you know, rubber and leather are OK, but being whipped...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:22 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral wrote:
So Claudiawill be the sole Admin left?

Happy holidays!!!

We still have Kara.
I'm not an admin tho; I'm just someone with a fancy title that still needs a capital M at the front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Posts : 903
Join date : 2015-01-26
Age : 26
Location : Brazil

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:52 pm

Karavolos wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral wrote:
So Claudiawill be the sole Admin left?

Happy holidays!!!

We still have Kara.
I'm not an admin tho; I'm just someone with a fancy title that still needs a capital M at the front.
Before you reach the next title, you should create another account and derail topics until you get another megalomaniac title. Rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:29 pm

Too much work for someone as lazy as I. I also forgot the account details for the one Crazy Hassan thing I did somewhere in the archives What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:45 pm

/waves hi

_________________

no malk today... Tumblr_static_1i8p496n2g2s4ock48swocw4c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Claudia wrote:
/waves hi

*runs to Claudia wagging crazily and barking merrily*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:47 am

What's up Feral ? Smile

_________________

no malk today... Tumblr_static_1i8p496n2g2s4ock48swocw4c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:28 am

Claudia wrote:
What's up Feral ? Smile

Horrible things! Dragatus hosed me! And now he doesn't want to rub my belly! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:30 am

Me feels lol Very Happy
I'm half conscious me, been helping Burger with things (or rather been giving comments on gdocs lol), but mostly been fighting with bureaucracy XD I'll be a PhD applicant in november dude

_________________

no malk today... Tumblr_static_1i8p496n2g2s4ock48swocw4c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:45 am

Claudia wrote:
Me feels lol Very Happy
I'm half conscious me, been helping Burger with things (or rather been giving comments on gdocs lol), but mostly been fighting with bureaucracy XD I'll be a PhD applicant in november dude

Awww...! Congrats! Welcome in Purgatory... Sorry... Experience...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 31
Location : France

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:47 am

Blah I'm in ICT, HOW BAD COULD IT GET???

(I'll regret this in three years)

_________________

no malk today... Tumblr_static_1i8p496n2g2s4ock48swocw4c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:48 am

Claudia wrote:
Blah I'm in ICT, HOW BAD COULD IT GET???

(I'll regret this in three years)

I am afraid you are right... Just remember to publish as much and as early as possible and you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




no malk today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: no malk today...   no malk today... Empty

Back to top Go down
 
no malk today...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Vapor Power level 52 Wins against Level 72... today..
» Clandestiny for the MAC and iPad, hopefully for PC later.
» Photobucket Problems
» Quarterfinal today level 248 vs. 293
» maga-spagg kill a Borg today at 18 clock!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: