Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it dead in here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Is it dead in here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it dead in here?   Is it dead in here? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:00 pm

The last two tries of German were awful, but other than that, A+, I'm so proud of you. (Actually, my flatmate knows some German, though she admits it is rusty and she hasn't used it for a few years. Let's see if I can help her git gud at it again...)
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Is it dead in here?   Is it dead in here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Sadly the only languages aside from English that I have any passing familiarity with are Sindarin and Dovahzul. Razz
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Is it dead in here?   Is it dead in here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:46 am

Voraxith wrote:
Sadly the only languages aside from English that I have any passing familiarity with are Sindarin and Dovahzul.  Razz

The Fus Ro Dah level, I guess?
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Is it dead in here?   Is it dead in here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:05 am

Feral wrote:
malak wrote:
ein sehr, sehr bitte.

Aj waj, wej is mir... But you have nothing against Jewish supremacy people, do you?

Jewish . . . people? I understand all of the individual words you said, but when placed together in that order . . . rendeer

Nah. The only people I have met who I can actually say I hold a negative bias to are the Quebequa. Jews make for great drinking buddies, especially if you can bend the conversation to philosophy or theology. I have failed to remember many a great, deep conversation where we uncovered hidden meanings of the universe. Or not. It's mostly a whiskey obscured blur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it dead in here?   Is it dead in here? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it dead in here?
Page 1 of 1