Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use TFN with the mod loader

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

How to use TFN with the mod loader Empty
PostSubject: How to use TFN with the mod loader   How to use TFN with the mod loader EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Today I have tried to get TFN running with the mod loader. For some reason I had to replace vampire.dll and client.dll with the versions from the patch to get it running. After that, no problem (except for the char-sheet music which is way too loud and annoying).

How to do it:
First you need a bloodlines version that already has the mod loader like the patch or the latest cqm.
If you don't have TFN installed, install to an empty directory (1.3 and the 1.3.1 fix)
Now rename the "vampire" folder in this directory (or in your existing TFN installation) to tfn.
Copy this "tfn" folder into the bloodlines base directory that includes the mod loader.
Copy /cl_dlls/client.dll and /dlls/vampire.dll from /Unofficial_Patch to /tfn.
Last step: create a desktop shorrtcut to vampire.exe, go to properties and edit the command line like this: ...\bloodlines\Vampire.exe -game tfn

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: How to use TFN with the mod loader   How to use TFN with the mod loader EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Thank you for this fix I did the same on cefinal and now both work perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Tony77
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: How to use TFN with the mod loader   How to use TFN with the mod loader EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:57 pm

Bloodstone wrote:
Thank you for this fix I did the same on cefinal and now both work perfectly.

You did? For me, CE doesn't works... And I tried with the same method.

P.S. Luckily FN works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use TFN with the mod loader   How to use TFN with the mod loader Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use TFN with the mod loader
Page 1 of 1