Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Clan Crisis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2285
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:08 am

It has been spoken What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:55 am

Cretino wrote:
And I got a new avatar!

You got adopted by a Tzimisce!? affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 799
Join date : 2012-03-20
Age : 35
Location : Boise, Idaho

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:00 am

It could be worse, Cretino. You could be a Pander. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cretino
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 484
Join date : 2015-01-26
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:57 pm

What's a Pander?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2285
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Sabbat Caitiff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Cretino wrote:
What's a Pander?

Aj vaj, don't be a naar... Let's educate you:

http://cainitebrood.proboards.com/thread/75/pander

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Joseph_Pander

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Pander#Panders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 722
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:43 am

Oh my god I didn't expect anyone to take the Catiff suggestion. Very Happy

Don't worry Cretino, being Catiff means your sire could've been of any clan. Not to mention that you can buy all Disciplines at x6 exp instead. ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:40 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Oh my god I didn't expect anyone to take the Catiff suggestion. Very Happy

Don't worry Cretino, being Catiff means your sire could've been of any clan. Not to mention that you can buy all Disciplines at x6 exp instead. ;D

Provided there is a tutor... I could teach you Protean, Animalism, Fortitude, Celerity, Potence, Vicissitude, Obfuscate, Serpentis and Koldunic Sorcery to various degrees. Cheaply, too. Blood Bond will suffice completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 722
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:33 pm

I could teach Obeah, Fortitude, Obfuscate, Vicissitude (I blame the blood bond to Nach), and Animalism. I could teach Auspex, but ever since I taught Kara it he unconsciously reads my mind and says what I'm thinking, so I don't want a repeat performance.

Oh, now that I think of it, Nach has been gone long enough for the bond to fade naturally, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:39 pm

I got Nosferatu for all the links of the first page of the thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:35 pm

Or you can visit me and I can tell you what clan you belong to, provided you pay in blood.
*licks fangs appreciatively in anticipation of a diablerie Twisted Evil *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:05 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
I could teach Obeah, Fortitude, Obfuscate, Vicissitude (I blame the blood bond to Nach), and Animalism. I could teach Auspex, but ever since I taught Kara it he unconsciously reads my mind and says what I'm thinking, so I don't want a repeat performance.

Oh, now that I think of it, Nach has been gone long enough for the bond to fade naturally, right?

Technically it should. I miss Nach, to be honest...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Well, if you come to me asking me to teach you Thaumaturgy, I'm going to leave you to the Regent (no, not Mikael) and let him have fun trolling you as a punishment.
Just, you know, so there are no misunderstandings later. Also, don't touch the books in the library, Tremere only and all that. study

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1578
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Eliza wrote:
I'm going to leave you to the Regent (no, not Mikael).

Horsman Regent is best Regent! D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:35 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Eliza wrote:
I'm going to leave you to the Regent (no, not Mikael).

Horsman Regent is best Regent! D:<

Shhh, of course he is, but just killing the guy would be a mercy. Siccing Regent Kersten on him is the more cruel punishment. Trust me, I know what I'm doing. What a Face

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1890
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:21 pm

I wrote a handbook about studying Thaumaturgy:
1. Kill the tremere,
2. take his books.

Even more satisfying when you're an Assamite. Or just hate the tremere. ...oh ok then, it's for everybody.


No doubleposting! Here is some new test for you. Not vampiric, but fun anyway - I am Albert Speer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 722
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Sudden new question for any person well versed in the WoD to answer. Can Caitiff learn Blood Magic and Various Paths at reduced costs as well? Or do they have to pay the same rate as everyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:31 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Sudden new question for any person well versed in the WoD to answer. Can Caitiff learn Blood Magic and Various Paths at reduced costs as well? Or do they have to pay the same rate as everyone else?

They need to find a willing tutor first, which in and out of itself is basically impossible. Other than that, as far as my sclerosis serves, normal Caitiff rules do apply. Claudia?


EDIT @Jad:I got this:

Vladimir Putin

President of Russia
"One should never fear threats. It's like with a dog. A dog senses when somebody is afraid of it, and bites. The same applies [with humans]. If you become jittery, they will think that they are stronger."


Philo, be envious. lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:08 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I wrote a handbook about studying Thaumaturgy:
1. Kill the tremere,
2. take his books.

Even more satisfying when you're an Assamite. Or just hate the tremere. ...oh ok then, it's for everybody.


No doubleposting! Here is some new test for you. Not vampiric, but fun anyway - I am Albert Speer!
If you are an Assamite sorcerer you can also troll them for knowing 6000 years old rituals lol!
And I know Thaumaturgy too Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:32 am

MxM wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
I wrote a handbook about studying Thaumaturgy:
1. Kill the tremere,
2. take his books.

Even more satisfying when you're an Assamite. Or just hate the tremere. ...oh ok then, it's for everybody.


No doubleposting! Here is some new test for you. Not vampiric, but fun anyway - I am Albert Speer!
If you are an Assamite sorcerer you can also troll them for knowing 6000 years old rituals lol!
And I know Thaumaturgy too Laughing

Dur-An-Ki is a lot different in practice than the Hermetic blood wizardry of the Usurpers, as far as I know. So much in fact, than knowing one activly makes learning the other more difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 722
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:26 am

If I recall correctly, for blood magic there's:

Akhu/Setite Sorcery
Dur-An-Ki/Assamite Sorcery
Necromancy
Mortis
Koldunic Sorcery
Sadhana
Wanga (Serpents of the Light Sorcery pretty much)
Dark Thaumaturgy

So in truth, there's loads of blood magic. But then it basically boils down to "picking your poison". Do you want to become blood bound to a Setite (Follower of Set or Serpent of the Light, it doesn't matter. You're screwed either way), Giovanni (Ehh-eh spagetti and de corpses eh boss itsa me, Mario!), Assamite (at the danger of being put on their hit list later if you defect), Tzimisce (Do i need to say why being a ghoul to them is a nightmare?), or even a Demon (are those demon's great boobs worth the eternal damnation?
The most picked answer on whether it was worth it for the damnation::
 
).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 26
Location : Ancona, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Feral wrote:
MxM wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
I wrote a handbook about studying Thaumaturgy:
1. Kill the tremere,
2. take his books.

Even more satisfying when you're an Assamite. Or just hate the tremere. ...oh ok then, it's for everybody.


No doubleposting! Here is some new test for you. Not vampiric, but fun anyway - I am Albert Speer!
If you are an Assamite sorcerer you can also troll them for knowing 6000 years old rituals lol!
And I know Thaumaturgy too Laughing

Dur-An-Ki is a lot different in practice than the Hermetic blood wizardry of the Usurpers, as far as I know. So much in fact, than knowing one activly makes learning the other more difficult.
They differ on method mostly, some paths are identycal but with different name (e.g. path of blood and neptune's might). Some Thaumaturgy paths are more difficult to learn for Assamites as they are not considered Dur-An-Ki but it's still possible (e.g. path of the levinbolt IIRC), but some paths of Dur-An-Ki are nearly impossibile to be learnt outside of the Clan (or you become dust), as they are of middle eastern origin and as ancient as the Second city
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:34 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
If I recall correctly, for blood magic there's:

Akhu/Setite Sorcery
Dur-An-Ki/Assamite Sorcery
Necromancy
Mortis
Koldunic Sorcery
Sadhana
Wanga (Serpents of the Light Sorcery pretty much)
Dark Thaumaturgy

Koldun is probably the one that is more subtle though >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4198
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:40 am

eye of the divine wrote:

Koldun is probably the one that is more subtle though >_>

It does not require Vitae expediture, too...

Actually, learning it would be nice.

*lies on Philo, wagging, nuzzling and whining softly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2074
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:30 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Sudden new question for any person well versed in the WoD to answer. Can Caitiff learn Blood Magic and Various Paths at reduced costs as well? Or do they have to pay the same rate as everyone else?

They can learn Thaumaturgy at reduced cost, bit learning new path is the same cost for everyone. That's why Thaumaturgy works very well as a non-clan discipline. You may pay extra for the base discipline, but you can get the extra paths for the same low cost as a Tremere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clan Crisis   Today at 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
Clan Crisis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Omicron Provisional Galaxy of Clan Blood Spirit
» Clan Skryer 2250
» Clan Eshin 2000 pts
» Clan | Die alten Haudegen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: