Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Warsaw

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:46 am

It's not that bad; the hilarious incompetence makes up for the douchebags. And I get sweet, sweet goodies. Like access to the whole catalogue from GOG for free... What a Face

_________________
"... And the lord set a mark upon Caine lest any finding him should kill him and the mark was ..."

TAXI CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1890
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:29 am

Eliza wrote:
It's not that bad; the hilarious incompetence makes up for the douchebags. And I get sweet, sweet goodies. Like access to the whole catalogue from GOG for free... What a Face

Yes, we know, it's called the pirate bay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2074
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:23 pm

She meant legally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:30 pm

Dragatus wrote:
She meant legally.

never heard of... Is it kinky?



lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2074
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:53 am

Superk kinky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2285
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Forums lookin' a wee bit different tonight; but in other news I just found this thing from some Swedish article about Paradox buying White Wolf which non-speakers will have to google translate to read:

http://digital.di.se/artikel/paradox-koper-rollspelsjatte#

I took note of one sentence in particular I felt might be worthy of note, so here's a rough translation:
"It may be up until 2017 where they officially expect to release new games based on one of, or some of, White Wolf's brands."
(Först 2017 kan det bli aktuellt att släppa nya spel baserade på något eller några av White Wolfs varumärken.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Yes, Karavolos, I made a new banner last night in my spare time. Hope you like it! Wink

Thanks for the post for people who don't read english! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2285
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:04 pm

More for the sake of people knowing which part in the text I refer to specifically; but you're welcome bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Yes, Karavolos, I made a new banner last night in my spare time. Hope you like it! Wink

Thanks for the post for people who don't read english! Laughing

Yeah. I do like it. It looks so gothic. Save for the pink Laughing

Bat the news are horrendous: two more years!? I will get old! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2285
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:45 pm

Fera's Profile wrote:
Posts: 3538
Join date: 2010-08-15
Age: 31
Location: Poland

"Will get old?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:08 pm

Feral wrote:
Yeah. I do like it. It looks so gothic. Save for the pink  Laughing

Pink? It's purple man. Might want a new monitor if you see pink. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 25
Location : Normandy SR-2

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:16 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Feral wrote:
Yeah. I do like it. It looks so gothic. Save for the pink  Laughing

Pink? It's purple man. Might want a new monitor if you see pink. Razz

I'm somewhat seeing the pink too, and this is a monitor I've only had for almost a year now. Anyway, the middle part of the gradient is this color #8E6198, which is slightly pink but still purple. Might be a little off in that color code, but it should be close.

Also, you might want to mention somewhere that Adblock can potentially...well, block some of the forum images from being displayed. It's easy to create exceptions for them, since their names are fairly obvious(and they are listed in red, so...).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2074
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:17 am

I see it as purple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1577
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:27 am

It's pink and that's homoss....I mean swedish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garlik
Neonate
Neonate


Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:29 am

I find that comment rather ironic when I look at your avatar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:31 am

Garlik wrote:
I find that comment rather ironic when I look at your avatar

Attractive one, isn't it? Twisted Evil

As for my age, there is nothing to be happy with. My hair turns grey already, I am too old (or rather in too shitty a state) to skateboard anymore...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:10 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
It's pink and that's homoss....I mean swedish.

I'd like to see Feral walk over and smack you on the ass. LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1577
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
It's pink and that's homoss....I mean swedish.

I'd like to see Feral walk over and smack you on the ass. LOL Razz

After everything we've been through, Zer0?? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:21 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:


After everything we've been through, Zer0?? Sad

lol!

Just for personal amusement, of course! Razz Or I could always just give Feral a 20 dollar bill to stuff in your pants, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:47 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:


After everything we've been through, Zer0?? Sad

lol!

Just for personal amusement, of course! Razz   Or I could always just give Feral a 20 dollar bill to stuff in your pants, lol.

But only if I could tie Philo to a St. Andrews cross and play with him for a while... Twisted Evil I promise I will be gentle. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Feral wrote:
But only if I could tie Philo to a St. Andrews cross and play with him for a while... Twisted Evil  I promise I will be gentle. Cool

::backs away from any potential fights that might occur due to this comment::

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine


Posts : 5129
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Bochum, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:10 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Feral wrote:
But only if I could tie Philo to a St. Andrews cross and play with him for a while... Twisted Evil  I promise I will be gentle. Cool

::backs away from any potential fights that might occur due to this comment::

lol!
What!? You're not a Brujah!
*sneaks closer to have a good look*

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:44 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Feral wrote:
But only if I could tie Philo to a St. Andrews cross and play with him for a while... Twisted Evil  I promise I will be gentle. Cool

::backs away from any potential fights that might occur due to this comment::

lol!
What!? You're not a Brujah!
*sneaks closer to have a good look*

Awww, take care. Those in first rows may get wet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 37
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Feral wrote:


Awww, take care. Those in first rows may get wet! Very Happy

HAHA!! lol!

Childe, what are you looking for exactly? confused LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4197
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:11 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Feral wrote:


Awww, take care. Those in first rows may get wet! Very Happy

HAHA!! lol!

Childe, what are you looking for exactly? confused   LOL

Philo is most likely looking for some Latino Anarch to give me a head...


...shot Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP   Today at 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Paradox Interactive purchases White Wolf IP from CCP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Gargoyle
» True Faith
» White Castle
» Surviving Antarctica Reality TV 2083 by Andrea White
» [NEWS] Marc don't paint over the white scars yet!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: