Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch

Go down 
+8
ThePhilosopher
Feral
Jad.3
Claudia
Dragatus
Cretino
Eliza
Karavolos
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Droglord
Fledgling
Fledgling

TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 5:17 am

I haven't played Bloodlines in years and thought I'd check if there were any recent mods, so I'm very happy to have found this! Will definitely be following the Twitch stream and am looking forward to the release.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the time and effort you've put in. I always appreciate the work of modders who keep our favourite games alive and evolving.

(I also just did a search to see which forums are discussing the release of this mod and came across the rather strange interaction you have with that RPGCodex site. Those guys are pretty argumentative, lol) Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:15 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Thanks to ToddEvf and Zer0 for making this work cheers
I'll see if I can attend and troll random ppl on the twitch chat.

LOL! You're very welcome Philo! Hope you can make it to the party!

Droglord wrote:
I haven't played Bloodlines in years and thought I'd check if there were any recent mods, so I'm very happy to have found this! Will definitely be following the Twitch stream and am looking forward to the release.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the time and effort you've put in. I always appreciate the work of modders who keep our favourite games alive and evolving.

Welcome to the site Droglord, and you're very welcome and hope you have a great time with the mod! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:21 pm

The support for this is a bit unreal, and not to dig up the previously mentioned stuff Zer0 covered, I am thankful to be a part of this. That being said, I am adding to this a bit.

Typically, VTMB takes me 8 standard (4 hr) streams to complete. This is the reason for so many dates. When we started planning this Premiere I happily bumped planned content to accommodate for the extra day of TFN. I am NOT complaining about this at all. After seeing how much it the community here has kinda said that I was catering to only America, I attempted to shuffle things, adding dates, and such. I did say a game like this, a mod like this, will require multiple playthroughs.

The first playthrough is kinda set in stone, sadly. However, I will start my second playthrough on 22 December and am aiming for an early morning (for me) start, which translates to early afternoon for Europe. Unlike the scheduled late night streams, this stream will be a minimum of 8 hours (probably closer to 12 hours).

As I said previously, I will try to make right with the community that has graciously allowed this to be a reality.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Wow Todd, what a great message to wake up too this morning! I (and the European community of course) really appreciate you doing this. You've been the stake in the ground we've been looking for and I'm really excited to be working with you on this whole thing!

I also want to thank the Bloodlines and TCI community for keeping all of this alive and kicking. We have an amazing group of people from all over the world who post here daily and keep interest in what we're doing, people that I would call friends. I never thought this would have grown into what it is today but I absolutely love coming to this forum and talking to the awesome people here.

Thanks everybody!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Only 2 days left until the Pre-Release party!! W00t w00t! bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:45 pm

You niggas better be serving champagne and caviar, or else I sure as hell won't bother king
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:54 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
You niggas better be serving champagne and caviar, or else I sure as hell won't bother king

Another thought provoking post by The Philosopher! High five buddy!! cheers

TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 AQ6qVvh
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 pm

I laughed heartly at your answer, I'll give you that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:39 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I laughed heartly at your answer, I'll give you that Laughing

Haha!! I consider making someone like YOU laugh, a real victory!! Not just ANYONE can make Philo laugh!! HAHA! Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:09 am

Alright, we had a good time with Night 1. Tomorrow (later today) is Night 2. And I have some good/bad news.

Bad news first. Youtube is not accepting the uploads on these episodes. this is rather annoying as I would prefer them be available there.

Good News. I will link every part after everything has been broken down into easier to watch pieces. So that means no waiting for episodes to become available. they will be available all at the same time. Sadly, this means i have to link to the highlights I create on twitch. Thankfully Highlights have more than a 2 week lifespan (as I have some highlights all the way back from may still available).

So here is Night 1
TFN 1.4 Night 1 Part 1
TFN 1.4 Night 1 Part 2
TFN 1.4 Night 1 Part 3

I'd like to thank everyone for this amazing opportunity.

Update: Parts 1+2 are in YouTube now as well. Part 3 just doesn't want to upload for some reason. For the rest of the dates, I will be continuing to post in YouTube and highlighting on Twitch. Twitch Highlights are saved indefinitely, so worst case, I have to drop links for the broadcasts on Twitch. Best Case, YouTube starts liking uploads. I have talked to a few people about this and they seem to have a similar issue when uploading several videos at a time.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:51 pm

I'm really digging these Todd!! Thanks so much for doing these playthroughs, so awesome! I can't wait for next week also! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Sorry for the delay. Here is Night 2.

Note: the Ahkeem's Hunters are not included in these highlights. The music in their apartment muted the VOD.

The Final Nights 1.4 - Night 2 (Part 1)
The Final Nights 1.4 - Night 2 (Part 2)
The Final Nights 1.4 - Night 2 (Part 3)
The Final Nights 1.4 - Night 2 (Part 4)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Sweet! More awesomeness to watch on those long nights at work with nothing to do. bounce
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Night 3 records tonight. Hopefully the YouTube bugs have been squished and I can upload them as I intended.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:09 pm

I hope so too, I enjoy watching them. I posted your first night on our ModDB page.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Looks like the bug is squashed. Part 3 of night 1 and all of night 2 are now up on YouTube. I'll fix the playlist when I get home.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 5:31 am

Night 3 was interesting, i may need to start a new character as i am experiencing 2 horrendous glitches. I'll still be running a Setite, with very similar specs, but not being able to use blood heal was interesting and cranked the difficulty up to 11 (considering armor was adding nothing to me either).

But enough of the salt, Night 3 is up on the youtube. looking forward to night 4, perhaps I'll have to start fresh to fix the issues, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:45 pm

You can't use Blood Heal? Really? You tried reloading and it still doesn't work? Do you see it at the bottom right of the screen, queued up? That's so weird, I've never had that issue before.

I'm wondering if we should create a separate post where you can provide links to all of the nights, to keep it organized. Right now the links are mixed in with player comments.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
You can't use Blood Heal? Really? You tried reloading and it still doesn't work? Do you see it at the bottom right of the screen, queued up? That's so weird, I've never had that issue before.

I'm wondering if we should create a separate post where you can provide links to all of the nights, to keep it organized. Right now the links are mixed in with player comments.

here is when i realized blood buff stopped working. https://youtu.be/nUWYPGCP1Hw?list=PLZZrilnsCdXmONKfz8pVkz_PHBxjdLsnW&t=800

i can;t find the exact moment i realized Blood Heal stopped working, but i remember it was on night 2.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:04 pm

I just watched it and you're definitely right, it's not working! This is really strange and it doesn't make sense why the effects wouldn't apply. Were they applying before or has Blood Buff ever worked?

Another question, should I create a post in the TFN Review section with all of the links for this playthrough or should I hold off until we know that you'll be continuing this one? I don't want to make a new thread and promote a broken unfinished playthrough because of a bug.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:13 pm

I think I'll be starting fresh tonight to be honest. -1 to soak, no blood heal, no useable armor, and no blood buff will make the warrens near impossible.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:22 pm

Okay, in that case I'll hold off on promoting the current playthrough. I'll start promoting this new one instead, so let me know where and when you post the videos and I'll create a new thread about it.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:26 pm

The first half of Night 3 part 1 was fighting Bishop Vick because it wasn't functioning. I noticed it earlier and did try to reload. I even went as far as loading one of my earliest saves and it wasn't working. So yeah, that kinda sucks.

So I'll be running Thursday, Friday, and Sunday to make up the lost time. And Sunday I'll aim for an early start. Perhaps closer to 2pm (GMT -5) and run already an 8 hour stream.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:34 pm

I'll just be making up the first 4 nights

Tonight and tomorrow 11 pm EST
Sunday 2pm EST - 10pm(?) EST

The rest of the schedule will stay the same.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:46 pm

WOW! That's a lot of TFN playing! Very Happy

Okay that sounds good, I promoted these playthroughs on our ModDB page so I'll create a new post here and redirect the link on ModDB to the new playthrough. Easy enough.

I'm sorry this happened to you man and I wish I knew the cause. On this second playthrough, test Blood Heal/Buff in the tutorial and while in Santa Monica and make sure it works. If it does, then use it on occasion and pay careful attention to when/how/if it happens again. What were you doing when it stopped working. Other than that, I'm not sure how else to troubleshoot it. Since I can't replicate it, I'll need all the information I can get to fix it. GL Man! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch   TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TFN 1.4 Pre-Release Party on Twitch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next