Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disasters

Go down 
+7
ThePhilosopher
Cretino
SaulottheGentle
malak
Zer0Morph
Eliza
Childe of Malkav
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:56 pm

This is not entirely on topic and nearly two years old, but still worth listening to: http://www.dancarlin.com/product/common-sense-277-riding-chaos-to-stasis/
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Dragatus wrote:
If you think you can send in the troops, shoot all the bad guys and go home, you're sadly mistaken. Look how well that worked in Iraq. USA destroyed Saddam Hussein's regime (and that was a regime that deserved to be destroyed), but you didn't have any real plan what to do after. You filled the power vacuum by occupying the country for some time, but that's not a permanent solution. And not long after USA withdrawed from Iraq ISIS showed up.

I completely agree with you, but putting boots on the ground is step 1 for sure. But yes, we'd need a plan for what happens next or we'll just see another rise of another ISIS after we leave.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Eliza wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
The only thing that can save Europe now is a hard swing to the right

All I have  to say on that matter nicely summed up in a song.

If you had read the sentence in full, you would realise I'm not too keen on the idea either, miss. When Europe goes far right, it goes far right through Belgium and into trademarked european-style genocide.

But what are your thoughts on this?:
Previously Linked Article wrote:
"As we reported last month, some schools are already forcing children to clean up trash left behind by migrants, prompting outrage from parents.

German schoolchildren are already being impacted by Angela Merkel’s decision to accept potentially millions of “refugees”.

As we previously highlighted, some German schools are ordering girls not to wear shorts or skirts so as not to offend or provoke sexual assaults from migrants staying in nearby refugee camps.

Meanwhile, as Breitbart reports, the Germany’s Interior Minister recently, “announced his intention to drop educational standards in the country to help migrants get into school or find a training place.”"
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:52 pm

Is Germany taking its first steps towards Sharia Law? Paving the way for immigrants to slowly take over and place Germany under Sharia law? Gosh I hope not. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Feral wrote:

Very funny. You know what would happen to me then?

Aren't you a polish gay jew? Yeah, you're fucked m8.
Let's run away to somewhere nice to live, maybe Canada or New Zealand.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Canada has a new prime minister who's a feminist. Think I'll move to Svalbard and live in fear of polar bears instead; it's less depressing than having to worry about the human race.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:34 am

[quote="Dragatus"]Oh hey, there was a second page.

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Europe is fucked. Strangled and killed by their own liberal bias and white guilt. The only thing that can save Europe now is a hard swing to the right, and we all know how that ends up Rolling Eyes

Please, if anything is going to strangle us it's going to be the corporate takeovers disguised as "trade agreements" (CETA, TTIP, TISA).

Yep I completely agree on this one.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:44 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
But what are your thoughts on this?:
Previously Linked Article wrote:
"As we reported last month, some schools are already forcing children to clean up trash left behind by migrants, prompting outrage from parents.

German schoolchildren are already being impacted by Angela Merkel’s decision to accept potentially millions of “refugees”.

As we previously highlighted, some German schools are ordering girls not to wear shorts or skirts so as not to offend or provoke sexual assaults from migrants staying in nearby refugee camps.

Meanwhile, as Breitbart reports, the Germany’s Interior Minister recently, “announced his intention to drop educational standards in the country to help migrants get into school or find a training place.”"
I don't know where that guy gets his news. Sounds like his source might be called Göbbels.

Well, for cleaning up trash, the kiddies should start with their own junk. People around here usually act like birds: drop any shit just where tey are standing.
Does the guy have any explanation in what ways schoolchildren are affected by refugees? And why doers he use quotes around the word? Maybe he should go to Syria and see for himself how life is there...
And the idea of dropping educational standards must be an outright lie.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:33 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Eliza wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
The only thing that can save Europe now is a hard swing to the right

All I have  to say on that matter nicely summed up in a song.

Let's see how you talk after you're gangraped.

Not funny, Jad. That is a rising problem in Sweden already. And their Social (Welfare Office) makes sure the perpetrators are not persecuted. Swedish media have been busted whitening all non-white faces of criminals in the pictures "to avoid inflaming anti-immigrant sentiments".

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Aren't you a polish gay jew? Yeah, you're fucked m8.
Let's run away to somewhere nice to live, maybe Canada or New Zealand.

Thank you but no. My country is where the graves of my ancestors are. I havn't even applied for Israeli citizenship. Much less so Canadian or New Zelander.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:22 am

Feral wrote:
That is a rising problem in Sweden already. And their Social (Welfare Office) makes sure the perpetrators are not persecuted. Swedish media have been busted whitening all non-white faces of criminals in the pictures "to avoid inflaming anti-immigrant sentiments".

Suppose it wouldn't surprise me anymore what levels humanity go to, but sources please?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:57 am

Feral wrote:

Thank you but no. My country is where the graves of my ancestors are. .

That was the manliest thing I've ever seen you say. bounce

@Malkav:I'm glad to hear that, mein brotha.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:02 am

Karavolos wrote:
Feral wrote:
That is a rising problem in Sweden already. And their Social (Welfare Office) makes sure the perpetrators are not persecuted. Swedish media have been busted whitening all non-white faces of criminals in the pictures "to avoid inflaming anti-immigrant sentiments".

Suppose it wouldn't surprise me anymore what levels humanity go to, but sources please?

Either AlexJones or GotQuran channels on YT have materials and links to press reports on that. I cannot google it from the laboratory.

ThePhilosopher wrote:

That was the manliest thing I've ever seen you say. bounce

Gee... Thanks.
I quess with you it was a compliment.
What I said is basically milennia old Jewish tradition...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:04 am

You're citing Alex Jones as a source? The same one who says Illuminati is everywhere and only through his shit can you be safe from them?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:32 am

Karavolos wrote:
You're citing Alex Jones as a source? The same one who says Illuminati is everywhere and only through his shit can you be safe from them?

Some of his footage is pure BS, marketing is, well... For Muricans, let's call it. True. But some of his reports are still well researched.
GotQuran is solid. All he posts is either directly from the Quran, Hadith or Fatwas of islamic courts...

Honestly, I have too many politically incorrect subscriptions to remember what was from which.
The best source are still my Egyptian and Lybian coworkers Twisted Evil

Even Alex Jones pales compared to them when it goes to conspiracy theories... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

I completely agree with you, but putting boots on the ground is step 1 for sure.

Actually step 1 should be to tell your good ally Saudi Arabia to stop funding those assholes.

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Please, if anything is going to strangle us it's going to be the corporate takeovers disguised as "trade agreements" (CETA, TTIP, TISA).

Yep I completely agree on this one.

Finally someone else who gets it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 12:36 am

Dragatus wrote:
Finally someone else who gets it.

You're saying it's not common sense? Then again, I become less and less certain on the meaning of that word the more the world spins to shit.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:18 am

Any time I post something TTIP related on Facebook nobody reacts, but if I post a funny picture of a cat I get a bunch of likes and a comment or two.

People's priorities are depressing.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 3:56 am

That only shows that cats are succeeding in their evil plan to take over the world!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:30 am

Dragatus wrote:
Any time I post something TTIP related on Facebook nobody reacts, but if I post a funny picture of a cat I get a bunch of likes and a comment or two.

Yea, the problem is that thinking people are a minority. So they have to put up with the kind of government the other ones elect. Mad

Jad.3 wrote:
That only shows that cats are succeeding in their evil plan to take over the world!
Take over the world? Sounds like work. And cats don't do that. cat
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:39 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Yea, the problem is that thinking people are a minority. So they have to put up with the kind of government the other ones elect. Mad

That's why I am a monarchist. See what Israel had under Saul, David and Salomon... Now compare to nowaday's state of affairs.

But yeah, blind people, biased media, greedy banksters and corrupr governmants... What's an adorable mix!
One good thing about sharia is that it makes loaning money for interest impossible... I see their future Twisted Evil

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Jad.3 wrote:
Take over the world? Sounds like work. And cats don't do that. cat

They could if they want. It is just you can't make them work.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Feral wrote:
One good thing about sharia is that it makes loaning money for interest impossible... I see their future Twisted Evil
I don't know. The price is too high. And the sharia also doesn't solve the important problem: politician = corrupt. And a corrupt politician who can wield the barbaric punishments of the sharia is even worse!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 pm

All things considered I think I'd still prefer a tyrant over a tyrannical institution. At least the tyrant is still a human being of flesh and blood and can be killed.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:42 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
I don't know. The price is too high. And the sharia also doesn't solve the important problem: politician = corrupt. And a corrupt politician who can wield the barbaric punishments of the sharia is even worse!

Amir cannot wield Sharia. The ruler is a military and civil leader in a truly islamic state, but the courts of holy law are the domain of the ulema, the scholars who study the Quran, Hadith and therefore are capable of delivering verdicts in accordance with sharia. The only exception is for the Calif.

Dragatus wrote:

All things considered I think I'd still prefer a tyrant over a tyrannical institution. At least the tyrant is still a human being of flesh and blood and can be killed.

So you prefer al-Baghdadi over European Commision? Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Tyrants are mortal and can be killed. Failing that they eventually die from old age or illness. Institutions are harder to take down and can in theory last forever.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Disasters - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150731171950
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disasters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disasters   Disasters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disasters
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: