Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Console Command

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis Mundi
Fledgling
Fledgling

Console Command Empty
PostSubject: Console Command   Console Command EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:07 am

So...anybody know how to make the console command work in Windows 7? I have not the foggiest clue...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Console Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Command   Console Command EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:20 am

I don't have Win7 but I'd think it's done the same way as XP. Right click the shortcut and add -console to the end of the target location.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Axis Mundi
Fledgling
Fledgling

Console Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Command   Console Command EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:35 am

Hmm...I will give it a try then and let you know. I may have just been doing it wrong. As I am known to do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Console Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Command   Console Command EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:12 am

Hey no problem man, took me a few tries too. Here's a break down just in case you've never setup a game for console before.

Find the shortcut to the game, normally this is on your desktop. Right click it and go to Properties. Find the target, which will point to the .exe file that runs the game. In the case of the retail version of Bloodlines, it will be "C:\Program Files\Activision\Vampire - Bloodlines\Vampire.exe"

What you want to do is exactly this...

-console

...to the end of that line leaving a space between the " and -

When you run the game next time, a console window will open up. You can open up the console anytime by pressing ~ while in the game.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Axis Mundi
Fledgling
Fledgling

Console Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Command   Console Command EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Confirmed, works just fine in Windows 7. Now I can get my Brujah out of the weird place I got stuck in at the Ocean House, LoL.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Console Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Command   Console Command EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Glad to hear it worked man!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Console Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Command   Console Command EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Axis Mundi wrote:
Confirmed, works just fine in Windows 7. Now I can get my Brujah out of the weird place I got stuck in at the Ocean House, LoL.

Now you got me curious. In what weird place did you get? affraid
Back to top Go down
Axis Mundi
Fledgling
Fledgling

Console Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Command   Console Command EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Oh, that spot in the ghost house where you jump up some on some boards in a burned room to get to the next level up, somehow I slipped in between some of then and the avatar model became attached to some of the stupid things. Had to use the no cliping console thing to get out. Worked too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Console Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Command   Console Command Empty

Back to top Go down

Console Command
Page 1 of 1