Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confused about Installation CE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sgnuk
Fledgling
Fledgling

Confused about Installation CE Empty
PostSubject: Confused about Installation CE   Confused about Installation CE EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:40 am

Hi, i just recovered this masterpiece game and i wanted to try CE
However i'm having difficulties about installing the mod and i can't find with search a sticky or something useful to help

I made a clean install of the game and installed only the 1.2 patch
I copied the game folder and made a backup
Then i open the .rar of camarilla edition, which contain 2 folder (Bin, Cefinal, a dll and a readme)
Where i am supposed to put those folders? In the vampire root directory where the .exe is located?
Because i did that and i didn't notice any change in the game launch (if i remeber correctly CE had a custom menu)
Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Confused about Installation CE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused about Installation CE   Confused about Installation CE EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 3:05 pm

The description of the contents of the .rar sound as if the files you need to copy are the ones inside Cefinal (Camarilla edition final), rather than all of it together.

Have you tried reading the readme? It might have installation instructions.
Back to top Go down

Confused about Installation CE
Page 1 of 1