Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CE Final as zip archive?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

CE Final as zip archive? Empty
PostSubject: CE Final as zip archive?   CE Final as zip archive? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:53 pm

I read somewhere that there was a zip archive of Camarilla Edition Final, but every download link I find only gives the .exe installer.  Where could I possibly find the zip archive, or has it been phased out in favor of the installer?
____
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. Found it.

Last edited by Voraxith on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idiot.)
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: CE Final as zip archive?   CE Final as zip archive? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Reporting back.  I went to the GameFront link, and both Chrome and Firefox report the site as spreading malware.  Had to get the mod from ModDB, which unfortunately isn't directly linked from the Download Center thread.  May want to update that, Malkav.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: CE Final as zip archive?   CE Final as zip archive? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:48 pm

There's 2 versions of CE Final, the original one with the .exe installer and the newer one that's a .zip file with the mod loader. Malkav has the original .exe one linked properly to ModDB.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CE Final as zip archive?   CE Final as zip archive? Empty

Back to top Go down

CE Final as zip archive?
Page 1 of 1