Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Past characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Pretty much says it on the tin; been in an RP in the past and had any notable characters to share? Do it here for the amusement of your peers!
On the Antitribu forums Mv got a spaz and began crusading against freedom of speech and toss 95% of the community out to planetvampire cuz he didn't want his forums to be a "Bloodlines Antitribu forum"; but that's besides the point. What I'm getting at is the section on it that covered P&P which had at least two noteworthy games going for a fairly brief while where I had a character each. The games didn't last long, unfortunately, but that's how it is; I still have two characters I can toss up there.

Conrald Rimmer -- Clan Gangrel -- Camarilla
Some dude who grew up in the rural areas of California somewhere unspecified and eventually moved into LA where the game was set in the aftermath of VtMB (with Strauss as the new Prince). He was pretty much an unemployed nobody fighting claws and teeth to keep his little apartment and feed himself as his dog 'Jackie'. Due to having a dog, he took a lot of walks mostly during after-dark where there were less people up and about, which eventually landed him the stereotypical Gangrel embrace of 'embraced and left to fend for himself'. Fortunately for him, he managed to survive long enough for the Sire to approach him and another Gangrel who was his blood-brother (played by Malachite who has been around the forums) and get introduced to the Prince before they were sent on a job along with two fledgeling Nossies and Imalia babysitting them; if with some reluctance.

Didn't have much time to grow, but did get along well with his 'brother' and was open towards his 'sire' if only by virtue of needing his help to adjust. Said sire seemed to be a more corporate predator than a wilds one, judging by his suit, fancy car and ghoul driver; but sadly there wasn't much more time than that to get to know him better.

Colin Abels -- Clan Ravnos -- Camarilla
In another game set in New York in the aftermaths of a mysterious murder of the Toreador Primogen- and well after Prince Michaela's demise, making NYC Prince-less -I ran with a Ravnos who, long story short, had some fun on the Sabbat's expense during the Camarilla-Sabbat War for New York when the Clan were giving the Archbishop the Treatment for dissing their own; which climaxed at him getting two rival Packs to kill each other. Which pissed off an allied Pack on the one hand, and an elder sire on the other. Sufficed to say, he made more enemies than he could chew and he was forced to go undercover as he didn't wanna leave NYC yet; being too familiar with the city he's lived in all his life.

To this end, he bargained with the Nosferatu; grant a haven to hide in for a while until things settle and in return he'll work for them when the ground is safe again. They agreed and fulfilled their end of the bargain by hiding him away for three years until he had to go up on the surface and do pretty much anything they said, starting at 'find the killer of the Primogen'. Easier said than done, but hey. During the course of the game he managed to con his way to the penthouse the Primogen was killed in, get the police to co-operate (not that they had much, but good for confirmation) and hook up with two Ventrue and a Nossie who were also investigating the place, separately. Thus the neat little coterie was formed. Didn't take long before a group of Sabbat ghouls showed up and tried to kill the lot, but it worked out alright. They jacked a car and got off before the night was out, leaving the angry owner subdued and coated in alcohol so nobody will look twice when he start telling about having seen a Nossie before she could hide. I got far enough to peddle the car to a black market contact and that was pretty much it before the game ended.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:38 pm

The second one is more you Laughing And it has helluva interesting plot. Following a cold trail can get noir af. But I'd play Arnold *cough* Conrald too. If there was enough violence involved Wink Ooooh the Ravnos' setting is tickling me right.

Well, there was only one character... nothing extra, pretty much the vanilla Assamite Smile First and only game. How I lone for another one.

I always have a few in my head. Concepts... I am creating a coterie of social retards, 'Bad Omens Pack,' based on, atm, fan made flaws; have the Assamite and !Salubri floating around. Will write more down later, I have to sleep now. Meanwhile, any ideas? Could have Pander there, too.

Later: I imagine the Assamite as a failed ganger: a bit power hungry, likes being in control; but something went wrong and he got beaten up bad. He's always been a bit frail. He chose to run from the city... with a circus Smile Cause he's throwing knives Smile Through effort of combined manipulation and cunning he later even becomes a principal, though in the end he's not happy with the place. Too much noise, too much lights. But he uses his position to develop a vast net of contacts, and because he does not shy from violence, people die when the circus comes. So he has that working for him, which is nice. His life ends when he comes to collect on the old debt.
He carries over his frailness into the unlife for some reason (flaw Damaged Blood). Have to work on his motivation there, though he definitely wants to run the pack. And climb further. To show them all!

The other one is Salubri antitribu. In life, he was a scientist, a little bit adventurer: historian and archaelogist (no Jones here). Idealist, enthusiast, maybe even a believer. His sire chose him because of his specialization, to continue his work (maybe Silas?). He was approached in the old way, and because he was in his... later life, and felt he does not have many trips and digs ahead of him, he agreed (good for him, because the other option, he was not told about, was death). He soon lost much of his idealism, when it became clear he developed a crippling flaw among his kind: his natural Valeren is full healer path (Disgrace of Adonai - pdf download). He is shunned among his clan, and the last time his sire spoke to him, he gave him an old roman sword - which broke the first time he had to use it and it almost cost him his unlife. He carries the pieces with him, to remind him where idealism leads.
Despite all this, he is determined to fulfill the goal he was embraced to achieve. What he thought to be a voice in his head developed into some sort of spiritual mentor (who could it be, who could it be), and helps him greatly in his endeavors. Also he wants to forge a better sword and stab his sire with it.

So I need one or two more characters and bring the pack together somehow. I will happily hear your ideas. Or about your characters, just let's talk about vampires for a change, could we?

Even later: Who could fit in? The Nossie bravo? The Malkavian executor? No... Oh, the 'Stool.' We'll see about him in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:50 pm

I don't know if I'm just newly awoken and derping, but I don't see any mentions of Arnold who incidentally was Colin's blood-brother in that second game. Are you stalking me? scratch 
I love the idea of the Bad Omens pack Very Happy
Reading the Assamite gave me the mental image of some Torrie or something who kidnaps peasants in the Dark Ages, tosses knives at them and then uses Celerity to catch the knives before they hit and see how long it takes before they stop being awed, at which point he does it for real. Why the dark ages? Why not.

What about a wheelchair-bound Tremere Antitribu in some city (perhaps the same) who is exposed after failing a gamble to try and obtain something he's competing with main clan ones for; and now he's exposed and at risk, so what's the best way of diverting attention? Everyone loves circuses! Very chaotic circuses that need to be addressed first before some off-hand hunt for competition (that is actually a KOS target) the mainies don't want. What could possibly go wrong? Have some funding.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 3:31 am

My most notable character is without a doubt Joseph Krueger, Nossie Anti from the Zuster City branch of Living World of Darkness.

http://zustercity.blogspot.si/search/label/Joseph%20Krueger

He was this sneaky bastard and de-facto leader of the 40K pack. Eventually got killed by a pack-mate's stupidity. "Hey, let's grab my buddy and break through the wall in zulo form, even though the building is surrounded by trigger-happy SWAT. What could possibly go wrong?"

I played him for about a year and a half so I can't list everything he did, but I guess the highlights would be his stance against the chaos of the Motherfucking Prometheans and his evolving relationship with his Lasombra mentor.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:22 am

Karavolos wrote:
I don't know if I'm just newly awoken and derping, but I don't see any mentions of Arnold who incidentally was Colin's blood-brother in that second game. Are you stalking me? scratch

Am I?
Past characters _ace2_

Karavolos wrote:
I love the idea of the Bad Omens pack Very Happy
Reading the Assamite gave me the mental image of some Torrie or something who kidnaps peasants in the Dark Ages, tosses knives at them and then uses Celerity to catch the knives before they hit and see how long it takes before they stop being awed, at which point he does it for real. Why the dark ages? Why not.

What about a wheelchair-bound Tremere Antitribu in some city (perhaps the same) who is exposed after failing a gamble to try and obtain something he's competing with main clan ones for; and now he's exposed and at risk, so what's the best way of diverting attention? Everyone loves circuses! Very chaotic circuses that need to be addressed first before some off-hand hunt for competition (that is actually a KOS target) the mainies don't want. What could possibly go wrong? Have some funding.

Wow, Art of Negative Thinking much? Laughing And what circus, that's a silly idea Rolling Eyes Anyway, feel free to elaborate.

Dragatus wrote:
My most notable character is without a doubt Joseph Krueger, Nossie Anti from the Zuster City branch of Living World of Darkness. ...

At least he went down in style. As a Tzimisce appendage shot to death.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 3:25 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Anyway, feel free to elaborate.

Not sure what more there is to elaborate upon.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

And how does that make you feel? I mean, how does the character feel? Nevermind. What's KOS?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:56 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

And how does that make you feel? I mean, how does the character feel?

???

Jad.3 wrote:
Nevermind. What's KOS?

Kill On Sight.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:53 pm

"The Stool" is what they call behind-his-back this guy that used to be a Tzimi ghoul. So he had his share of mistreatment, up to a point where he was a simple chair, then realised some of Viccissitude is in his blood and transformed back. Which caused amazement and utmost displeasure in his master. He was embraced by a rival Gangrel, and has plenty of constraints in regards to Vic. Tics and scars plenty.
As for the society's onlook on this persona, the former master did his worst; 'cause, you know, "Only a fool would embrace a stool!"

Anyway I am looking for a Ventrue Antitribu with a twist. With a combo. Something that would make him extraordinary. Help wanted Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Combo? You already have Auspex + Dominate. What more do you want?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:49 am

Not having Dominate? Rolling Eyes
Anyway what do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 10:07 am

That combination of disciplines allows you to make people's brains your plaything. Auspex 4 allows you to read minds and Dominate allows you to change them.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 am

What a dishonorable thing to do!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 am

I think that to heal back Vicissitude or un-fleshcraft yourelf you need to be of lower Generation than the one who done the fleshcrafting? So it would be totally imposible for a Ghoul, let alone for one with no ready supply of Vitae to power up his own Vicissitude.

As for a Ventrue with a twist... Able to only feed on French maids? Twisted Evil
Maybe he also learned Vicissitude, as the Sabbat tend to share Disciplines much more freely than the Camarilla. It stands to reason that he would be now able to fleshcraft about anything into a French maid. Screaming ensues.

I like the idea of a Gangrel with working knowelege of Vicissitude... Makes for funny uses in combo with Protean and Animalism.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:15 am

So much valuable information, and then you let your perverted side out again. But I like the way you think Laughing
Having Dominate invokes the idea of getting Thaumaturgy to use it on absolutely anybody. Dangerous path.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:32 am

Jad.3 wrote:
So much valuable information, and then you let your perverted side out again. But I like the way you think Laughing
Having Dominate invokes the idea of getting Thaumaturgy to use it on absolutely anybody. Dangerous path.

Tremere would not be happy... They hunt rouge Thaumaturges, you know?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:42 am

If you manage to learn some Thaumaturgy you could totally fake being a Tremere Antitribu. Thoug personally I'm more fond of the opposite, Tremere pretending to be Ventrue. You could also take the No Reflection "flaw" and pretend to be Lasombra. But my personal favourite is Tremere pretending to be a Ventrue who is pretending to be a Lasombra.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:52 am

Dragatus wrote:
If you manage to learn some Thaumaturgy you could totally fake being a Tremere Antitribu. Thoug personally I'm more fond of the opposite, Tremere pretending to be Ventrue. You could also take the No Reflection "flaw" and pretend to be Lasombra. But my personal favourite is Tremere pretending to be a Ventrue who is pretending to be a Lasombra.

Are you a Cainite Elder...?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 1:34 pm

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER!
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 2:30 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 3:47 pm

But wait... Don't Tremere antitribu all have this mark on their forheads?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:12 pm

It's not a physical mark either. It's a metaphysical one. You'd need to be a Camarilla Tremere to see it. Also, I'm relatively sure that if a Camarilla Tremere defects to the Sabbat they don't have the mark.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Dragatus wrote:
It's not a physical mark either. It's a metaphysical one. You'd need to be a Camarilla Tremere to see it. Also, I'm relatively sure that if a Camarilla Tremere defects to the Sabbat they don't have the mark.

Don't they gain it after the first Vaulderie...? Like in Berlin by Night?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 6:00 pm

That might be the case. I'm not familiar with Berlin by Night. The trick then would be in dodging the vaulderie. It probably can be done if you wait a bit before defecting and invent a proper ritual.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Dragatus wrote:
That might be the case. I'm not familiar with Berlin by Night. The trick then would be in dodging the vaulderie. It probably can be done if you wait a bit before defecting and invent a proper ritual.

Or you happen to be Unboundable, like the Reichsfurer... Then you could be an Antitribu and play loyal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Past characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past characters   Past characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Past characters
Page 1 of 1