Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing what you find when you google yourself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Amazing what you find when you google yourself Empty
PostSubject: Amazing what you find when you google yourself   Amazing what you find when you google yourself EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 5:02 pm

I googled my name today and this is what I found, LOL. Razz

Amazing what you find when you google yourself Jaexqr
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Amazing what you find when you google yourself   Amazing what you find when you google yourself EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 5:31 pm

LOL.

I am afraid to go to Bing Images with my name as a query...

But I did it. There is only a list of publications and laboratories I worked at. I am relieved and dissapointed at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Amazing what you find when you google yourself   Amazing what you find when you google yourself EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 6:46 pm

I hear you. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, Zer0Morph is extremely uncommon so just about every picture in google points to me in some way or another. I found pictures from back in 2006 when I was modifying my dark gray 2003 Mustang, I was like WOW! I haven't seen those in years! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Garlik
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Amazing what you find when you google yourself   Amazing what you find when you google yourself EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Unsurprisingly when I google myself (archtenshi, not Garlik ofc lol), I find bunch of things I've posted on DeviantArt :p

But yeah, your find is far more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing what you find when you google yourself   Amazing what you find when you google yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing what you find when you google yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: