Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and my first impressions

Go down 
+2
Karavolos
TheInvoker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

Questions and my first impressions Empty
PostSubject: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:11 am

After playing Camarilla Edition 3 years ago i'm now playing The Final Nights

Frist thing i noticed is that new clans replaced the old ones and not added.
Second thing is that now i need 6 points to rais my abilities! and here is the first question....is it 6 for every clan now?? my character is a Baali,i don't remember the name of his origin but the only stats that should change is a bonus +2 to persuasion.

Even if i have 3 points in Brawl i'm currently doing much more damage with fire weapons and withe melee items,even if i have only 1 point in each...is it normal?

Did you change the passwords? i remember i read this but passowrds seems the same i already knew,even if they could be just moved to other computers)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:50 am

Let's see what I can answer:

TheInvoker wrote:
Frist thing i noticed is that new clans replaced the old ones and not added.

Engine restrictions; you cannot add new Clans, only replace old ones.

TheInvoker wrote:
Second thing is that now i need 6 points to rais my abilities! and here is the first question....is it 6 for every clan now?? my character is a Baali,i don't remember the name of his origin but the only stats that should change is a bonus +2 to persuasion.

Been a while since I played TFN but as I recall Zer0 wanted to make it more difficult, so most likely yes.

TheInvoker wrote:
Even if i have 3 points in Brawl i'm currently doing much more damage with fire weapons and withe melee items,even if i have only 1 point in each...is it normal?

Not sure as a Firearms person myself, but if I recall from my Salubri powerthrough, Brawl starts very weak damage-wise and gets a bit better later on. If I'm not mistaken, Brawl's prime advantages lie in it's quickness and the easier time to feed since you can grab much more reliably.

TheInvoker wrote:
Did you change the passwords? i remember i read this but passowrds seems the same i already knew,even if they could be just moved to other computers)

Yes he did; all computers have new passwords. Or at least most of them, foggy on that; but new passwords are a thing sufficed to say.
Back to top Go down
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:49 am

ok i'll check if later i will do more damage with hands
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Yep, disciplines are more expensive in TFN, and guns are op. But I can't really tell you anything because I have never played it past the first half of Santa Monica.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:47 pm

Quote :
Not sure as a Firearms person myself, but if I recall from my Salubri powerthrough, Brawl starts very weak damage-wise and gets a bit better later on. If I'm not mistaken, Brawl's prime advantages lie in it's quickness and the easier time to feed since you can grab much more reliably.

Another great thing with Brawl is that you can get the Fang of Vukodlak as early as Downtown, which make your fists do lethal damage. Also, fists are free, they require no purchase or ammo, and as Kara said, they are the quickest damage dealers in the game. Lastly, Serpentis and Daimoinon both have disciplines that transform you into something else that do claw damage, taking even more advantage from brawl.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Yep, but both disciplines use the clawed model. And even in vanilla I have never played Gangrel because I just can't get the hang of it and I simply hate this "bunnyhop" animation.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Yep, but both disciplines use the clawed model. And even in vanilla I have never played Gangrel because I just can't get the hang of it and I simply hate this "bunnyhop" animation.

Yeah, that animation drives some people bonkers, fortunately I'm not one of them. I will say that the bunny hop animation is definitely slower than regular fists, but I love the increased aggravated damage.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:54 pm

What does the increased damege help if you can't hit a non-moving cow?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

True.

Dude, I didn't realize you hit "Beyond Caine" ranking! Congrats man! cheers
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:16 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

True.

Dude, I didn't realize you hit "Beyond Caine" ranking! Congrats man! cheers

Congrats indeed!

You see Zer0, torpor slows down your progress.

That aside, I think that hitting cows is animal cruelty.

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Feral wrote:

Indeed!

Questions and my first impressions Digital-montage-of-a-cow-standing-in-a-field-while-grazing-with-a-bullseye-on-his-side
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Feral wrote:

Indeed!

Questions and my first impressions Digital-montage-of-a-cow-standing-in-a-field-while-grazing-with-a-bullseye-on-his-side

Brujah aggression much? Suspect
Back to top Go down
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am

The animation is not the best because attacks speed is lowe,but if remember correctly i just haev to avoid to do the full combo and release the button immediatly after the attack and keep doing the first attack

ok brawl can make me feed easily but it's not really funny to kill people in this way

Also is it possibile to have a list of the items inspection can make me find and the level needed?? of course i don't want to know their location.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:45 pm

TheInvoker wrote:
Also is it possibile to have a list of the items inspection can make me find and the level needed?? of course i don't want to know their location.

Yes this is possible, but right now I don't have the desire to make such a list, perhaps at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 6:36 pm

And that is why we need a wiki =3
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Cretino wrote:
And that is why we need a wiki =3

I'm still waiting for you to build it, lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and my first impressions   Questions and my first impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and my first impressions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: