Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seduction is ina bad spot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

Seduction is ina bad spot Empty
PostSubject: Seduction is ina bad spot   Seduction is ina bad spot EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 12:39 pm

I didn't really know where to post this,because Seduction is bad not only in TFN but in vanilla too.

It's the only ability that can be raised by 2 talents that gives ONLY 1 this (seduction) while other
Ok in TFN also defense with Wits and Dodge,but defense is a combat stats and it's unique,you can choose to have a good defense or not while seduction should be compared to Persuasion,Intimidation and Haggle (thanks to TFN)
Persuasion not only is the more useful but it's also easier to raise since the talent that raieses 2 abilities is the one that costs 3 points so players are more inclined to spend points there.

I just want to know if you ever thought to change talents in way to buff seduction or not.
Maybe just make appearance costs 2 instead of 4? or give in game more chance to use seduction and lower requirements to have success?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Seduction is ina bad spot   Seduction is ina bad spot EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:22 pm

I had ideas way back when, on allowing the player to use seduction not only on blood dolls, but regular pedestrians as well. But seeing that I've lost my desire to mod TFN anymore, that probably won't happen.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Seduction is ina bad spot   Seduction is ina bad spot EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:11 am

bad to know,but ok
Maybe it's just easier to give appearance a double ...double.... I mean bying 1 point of appearance gives 2 points in Seduction.

You did something like this in CE for intelligence? Yesterday when i was trying to install CE i read something similar about intelligence but i don't know if i understood well (and i don't remember from the last time i played).
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Seduction is ina bad spot   Seduction is ina bad spot EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:57 pm

You're more than welcome to make changes to your game as you see fit. People do that all the time and I even encourage it. Everyone should hopefully enjoy every aspect of their game.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Seduction is ina bad spot   Seduction is ina bad spot EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:06 pm

If you do self-mod, and come out with good results, please share! With this specifically there is a decent chance Zer0 might fold it into the next release. Not trying to speak for him, but it was a point of contention for him for a while that seduction sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seduction is ina bad spot   Seduction is ina bad spot Empty

Back to top Go down

Seduction is ina bad spot
Page 1 of 1