Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Picture of the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:01 am



I wonder which hypothesis is correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1979
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:18 am

Neither. It's a delicate bronze sculpture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:20 am

I would go for the warmest place around. And a bald eagle in the sky... Twisted Evil

As for funny things: Clavicus Vile, Prince of Wishes, and Molag Bal, the Prince of Rape

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:49 am

Molag bal was retconned in the ESO to be the Prince of Plots.

It was actually an okay move, PR wise. Imagine the yapping about "rape culture" and whatnot that would have followed. Obviously no one gave a shit before because SJWs can't into lore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Methuselah
Methuselah


Posts : 483
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:52 am

Plots as large . . . tracks of land, correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:37 pm

malak wrote:
Plots as large . . . tracks of land, correct?

Nope. As in scheming, double dealing and backstabbing. Think European Commision, Hilary, Saudis and the like...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:16 pm

And every elder vampire ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Dragatus wrote:
And every elder vampire ever.

True. I also noticed the bear in the "motivation" posts. Good one. At least this time Philo can't say it was me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:07 am

You don't like him because he is from Argentina, or because he is hard to be taken seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:48 pm

I actually like him a lot, even though I'm not religious. He seems a nice old man and has been doing some good stuff for the Church, at least as far as I know.

<Generic joke implying you don't like him because he is not european>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:14 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I actually like him a lot, even though I'm not religious. He seems a nice old man and has been doing some good stuff for the Church, at least as far as I know.

<Generic joke implying you don't like him because he is not european>

I don't like him because he sows confusion. Not to mention chaotic manner of speech of our curent pointiff: it drives me mad. I like order and clarity. I sound so German now... Why scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Feral wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
I actually like him a lot, even though I'm not religious. He seems a nice old man and has been doing some good stuff for the Church, at least as far as I know.

<Generic joke implying you don't like him because he is not european>

I don't like him because he sows confusion. Not to mention chaotic manner of speech of our curent pointiff: it drives me mad. I like order and clarity. I sound so German now... Why scratch

Explain yerself, foul heathen. How does he sows confusion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine


Posts : 2151
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:33 pm

He makes people think the Catholic church might not be quite as bad as they previously thought? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:59 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
I actually like him a lot, even though I'm not religious. He seems a nice old man and has been doing some good stuff for the Church, at least as far as I know.

<Generic joke implying you don't like him because he is not european>

I don't like him because he sows confusion. Not to mention chaotic manner of speech of our curent pointiff: it drives me mad. I like order and clarity. I sound so German now... Why scratch

Explain yerself, foul heathen. How does he sows confusion?

In a nutschell, he changes the doctrine of the church. To go to detail, google yourself Vaticanum Secundum and its consequences. Hermeneutics of continuation/discontinuation may help too.
If you belive the Church as established by God, then changing what He established is not only a heresy but also a usurpation.
Islam is better with this. Anyone trying to reform it ends stoned, and it is all. But Muslims are much more serious about their faith than any Christians today.

It is funny, really. It was a Jewish dream for the Catolic Church to fall for two millenia, and when it does, we need it as a counterbalance to Islam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1979
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:59 am

Official Rio-games logo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:09 pm

So basically Feral hates the pope because the pope doesn't hate fags.
As I suspected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1979
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:54 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
So basically Feral hates the pope because the pope doesn't hate fags.
As I suspected.

It's not the same if you're not hated.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:06 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
So basically Feral hates the pope because the pope doesn't hate fags.
As I suspected.

IT the same with antisemitism, to be honest. I cannot live with a bit of of antisemitism... Racial problem, you know.

@Jad: Why should I whip myself? That is the Dom's part, no? Besides, it is fun, not punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:48 am

But there are tons of Kurds, Iraqi, Syrians... At least the diversity is high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1627
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 am

Feral wrote:
But there are tons of Kurds, Iraqi, Syrians... At least the diversity is high.

Didn't Kara said you're wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4367
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 32
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:45 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral wrote:
But there are tons of Kurds, Iraqi, Syrians... At least the diversity is high.

Didn't Kara said you're wrong?

Did he?

I am a Jewish vegetarian gay engeener, so I am right on all accounts through sheer force of politicall correctnes, and woe betide anyone who claims otherwise!

No, I don't do crossfit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1979
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Do some grammar, nigga.

Dafuq is light beer?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Today at 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Picture of the Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Links in picture reminder
» New TFC Picture or Banner?
» 80 Gigapixel 360degree picture of London.
» Display Picture Changed?!
» Can Anyone photoshop slenderman into a picture for me?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: