Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture of the Day

Go down 
+7
Dragatus
malak
Claudia
SaulottheGentle
Feral
Karavolos
Childe of Malkav
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Picture of the Day - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 11:17 am

Feral wrote:
What on Earth happened to white man...?

They turned gay lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 11:35 am

What exactly is bothering you about modern white men specifically that doesn't also apply to everyone else in our society?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 11:43 am

Dragatus wrote:
What exactly is bothering you about modern white men specifically that doesn't also apply to everyone else in our society?

Pussyfication? Lack of manliness, softness, lack of strength of will, weakness...

Dragatus wrote:
They turned gay lol! lol! lol! lol!

I am way more manly than those SWJs... And it says something. Spartans were gay too, but not pussies.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Picture of the Day - Page 39 AebONjb_460s_v1
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 6:22 am

Hey, you're putting Philo's wors in my mouth. Wink

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Pussyfication? Lack of manliness, softness, lack of strength of will, weakness...

"Softness" is a general trend that develops in any society where people don't need to struggle for survival and applies to all people in that society regardless of race and gender.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 7:50 am

Dragatus wrote:

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

"Softness" is a general trend that develops in any society where people don't need to struggle for survival and applies to all people in that society regardless of race and gender.

Turks from Germany are not soft. Neither are British Pakistanians. Their women are obedient...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:48 am

I died:

Picture of the Day - Page 39 A3q0dgQ_460s_v1
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

Picture of the Day - Page 39 AgL7QxK_700b

Picture of the Day - Page 39 AXqVVOD_700b
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 8:30 am

Picture of the Day - Page 39 TjOUwly
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:18 am

@Philo: The scariest part is it is true...

@Draggy: I wanted to erupt in a holy rage, then I read the explanation... Cheeky. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 5:22 am

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Turks from Germany are not soft. Neither are British Pakistanians. Their women are obedient...

I've thought about this for a while and I think I figured it out. What you're complaining about is the weakening of gender roles, which first occurred in Western society as a consequence of feminism and liberal values and is now slowly spreading to other places that are accepting those values. As gender roles become less strict men become less "manly" and women become less "feminine" because society is no longer forcing them into those stereotypes. In a sense all people become a bit more "unisex". I'm guessing the the Turks and Pakistanis you mentioned still have strong segregation of gender roles in their culture.

By "liberal values" in this context I mean the ideal that a person should be free to pursue any path in life they want, unrestricted by the circumstances of their birth such as race, gender, or the social status of their parents. The circumstances of the birth may still affect chance of success though. Which IMO is the point that differentiates sensible liberals (those who want equal rights, but accept that not everyone is equal; or to put it differently, the ones who want equality of opportunity but don't demand equality of outcome) and the dumb ones (those that insist that everyone be totally equal in all ways).

A couple years ago I embraced that ideal and considered gender roles to be a useless relic of the past, but I've recently begun questioning it in the light of the needs of society vs the desires of an individual. I still haven't thought that through and I don't think about it all the time either. But I have accepted the possibility that in certain circumstances the needs of a society and desires of an individual can clash and if you rule that the desires of an individual have precedence that may lead to disintegration of the society (depending on how big and how common the clashes between the two are). I haven't really gotten much further than that.

As for gender roles specifically, in my opinion their value hinges mostly on their impact on reproduction and the raising of children into functional adults that will contribute to society rather than drain it. If gender roles are needed for that (an idea I first read in an interview with an anthropologist that I respect), then they have value. If they are not needed for that then I don't see what value they could have. I still haven't reached a conclusion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:52 am

I may only applaud your point.

I am strongly concerned that what we observe now in the West is the very desintegration of society due to excessive individualism you describe.

I believe in freedom, but freedom without responsibility is a way that leads only to disaster. It also highlits the role of tradition: there is no reason to reinvent the wheel by each generation. Were all the generations to start from the scratch, we would have still been chimpanzees. The role of freedom of choice is to make reasonable changes, that will improve the society, with long term consequences in mind, not to do whatever we damn want so we condemn ourslves to extinction or our children to live under sharia.

I completely agree with your stance on modern liberals, it is a shame that the latter one seem to dominate the discourse. SJWs my furry arse...

The gender roles exist precisely for reproduction. As a biologist I do not need fancy theories, only bid enough experimental samples to draw a conclusion. I see veiled Muslim women with kids and white women with mini barkers in rheir handbags. I have lived in UK as well and it is the same here. At this rate even Wrocław may be a Muslim city in a few decades. I live c. 200 meters from a mosqe, and there is a kindergarten newby: even in Catholic Poland with next to no social the children are going beige. Problem is, I see the same happening Europe wide, so this is unfortunately representative.

Well, we are not the first culture wiped out by own decadency...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:08 am

I don't have time to write a full reply right now, but will do so later.

Meanwhile:
Picture of the Day - Page 39 17554258_742362722609596_7351844654526313742_n
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Picture of the Day - Page 39 Ad7Q3oD_700b

We need a Duterte here in Brazil, only one that also medes out punishment to corrupt politicians and judges alongside drug dealers.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Maybe someone who's less openly advocating murder I'd argue but hey. Fixing the corruption issue would be nice.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 9:14 am

Karavolos wrote:
Maybe someone who's less openly advocating murder I'd argue but hey. Fixing the corruption issue would be nice.

COOK ME SOME MEATBALLS YOU DANE.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 4:51 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Give me some of that money under the table and I might buy you pölse from the Danes across the stream What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Karavolos wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Give me some of that money under the table and I might buy you pölse from the Danes across the stream What a Face

Why not Surströmming? I heard it is delicious...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 3:34 am

I'm not taking my chances with rotten fish. Fuck traditions. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 4:45 am

Feral wrote:
It also highlits the role of tradition: there is no reason to reinvent the wheel by each generation.

Karavolos wrote:
Fuck traditions.

Out of context quoting is fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Fuck traditions. Neutral

The Sabbat seems to share your views, at least mostly.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 4:23 pm

malak wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
Fuck traditions. Neutral

The Sabbat seems to share your views, at least mostly.

You say the Sabbat doesn't like Swedes...? Well, Etrius may not be the Anitribu's favorite, but such a blunt generalization seems out of proportion...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 1:07 am

Karavolos wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Picture of the Day - Page 39 A5bG0yo_700b
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Picture of the Day - Page 39 17796304_10155681617519879_4465556232119669364_n
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:43 am

WTF?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture of the Day
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next