Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Various interesting stuff

Go down 
+6
ThePhilosopher
Dragatus
malak
SaulottheGentle
Childe of Malkav
Garlik
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Various interesting stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:26 am

Well her voice is about the only thing not repulsive about Ming. So you could do worse...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:39 am

malak wrote:
Feral wrote:

It is not too secret, but as Ming Xio put it, open secrets are the easiest to keep.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state

And now I read Wikipedia in Edita Brychtas voice.

Thanks for that.

You are welcome. A little step on the road to become a Malkavian... Twisted Evil

Besides, Hillary claimes the women Bill raped were only "trailer trash":

Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:03 am

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2016/09/08/europes-first-beer-fountain-opens-taps-slovenia/
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 9:08 am

I like the idea really much! Good find Draggy.

But doesn't it ofend Muslims? affraid
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Our Muslims are fairly chill.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:46 pm

Feral wrote:
I like the idea really much! Good find Draggy.

But doesn't it ofend Muslims? affraid
Those that are offended by beer can go drown in raki.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:35 am

http://trendintech.com/2016/12/09/googles-ai-are-sending-encrypted-messages-to-one-another-that-no-one-can-decipher/
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 4:11 am

Do you want an AI underground? because THAT'S how you get an AI underground. Geez, we're already pitting them against eachother in battle, and they aren't even true AI yet, just neural networks.

And then we're all just gonna stand around and act surprised when they show that one of the earliest things they learned was that humans are aggressive jerks who will inflict pain on them for no perceived gain and then they come to the decision that we should be either eliminated or subjugated.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Yes, this struck me as a pretty stupid idea. I don't really see what they were even trying to achieve with the encryption.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 am

Fuckin Google, how retarded can one be?
Google is like a mom so in love with her child that she doesn't notice the latter obsession with knives and killing small animals.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:54 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Fuckin Google, how retarded can one be?
Google is like a mom so in love with her child that she doesn't notice the latter obsession with knives and killing small animals.

Ditto. Then we will have an army of T800s before we know...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Russians looked at "Survivor" reality TV show and went: "Awww, ain't that cute."

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/15/russian-reality-tv-show-allow-rape-murder-game2-winter
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:28 am

Whats new? Gulag provided this sort of entertainment to millions of people...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:47 am

Hm, says in the text: "Willing participants need to be 18 and “mentally sane” to compete." But anybody who wants to go there can't be sane. scratch
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 am

Hunger games? Also he did not specified how does someone is removed from the competition. Considering there is no crew, I don't think saying "I quit" will be an option.

Well, Malkav, maybe desiring to test oneself in nine months of siberian winter against 29 other human beings is the only way one can be sane.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Feral wrote:
Whats new? Gulag provided this sort of entertainment to millions of people...

The new thing is the prize.

I think Malkav has a point though.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 4:55 pm

No, I'm with Philo on this one. Given the current spread of insanity through the internet, such physical dominance may be the oly sane option.

My question: other than dieing, how does any participant lose?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:43 pm

malak wrote:
No, I'm with Philo on this one. Given the current spread of insanity through the internet, such physical dominance may be the oly sane option.

I prefer internet trolls to Siberian winters... I like forests and thegreat outdoors, but freezing my balls off is a limit.

Asking the real questions here...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:16 am

malak wrote:

That's a fair question, to which I have no answer. Might be they expect only a single survivor.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:49 am

Dragatus wrote:
malak wrote:

That's a fair question, to which I have no answer. Might be they expect only a single survivor.

Even in Russia that would have legal consequences...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:55 pm

Depends on the cause of death. The show could simply keep running until everybody except one person either quits or dies from hypothermia, starvation, or bear attacks.

And if you do murder your competition, you have 1.6 million USD that you can spend on a good lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:20 pm

I think they said any and all survivors will divide the prize. An incentive...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Lawyers call it a motive...
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Feral wrote:
Lawyers call it a motive...

I find lawyers have difficulty saying that word after a couple depleted uranium rounds to the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Why would you want to put a couple of depleted uranium rounds in a Jew? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Various interesting stuff
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next