Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Various interesting stuff

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Dragatus wrote:
The way I see it we have about a decade or two to become at least millionaires or else we're fucked.

Then at least I will be fucked... But I am not concerned, I like it lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 36
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:24 am

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
The way I see it we have about a decade or two to become at least millionaires or else we're fucked.

Then at least I will be fucked... But I am not concerned, I like it lol!

Well then YOU WILL HAVE TO BE THE GIVER!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:01 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
The way I see it we have about a decade or two to become at least millionaires or else we're fucked.

Then at least I will be fucked... But I am not concerned, I like it lol!

Well then YOU WILL HAVE TO BE THE GIVER!!!

I like it too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:50 am

Wee! Somebody tackles car computer safety.

https://www.the-parallax.com/2017/12/08/car-hacks-enigma-interviews-2/?utm_source=parallax&utm_medium=toaster-infoad&utm_campaign=q12018
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:52 am



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:11 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 36
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:28 am

Feral, would you comment on the holocaust law?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:58 am

The ones that penalizes denying Holocaust or the one that penalizes denying Germans did it and making Poles thes the perpetrators? You know, so Jews from New York who refused to pay for resetelement of their Eastern European cousins when Hitler proposed it may make money on lawsuits against Poland?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 36
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:45 am

I read some news about new law forbidding to say >Polish< camps. You will go to jail if you say Poles had anything to do with jew eradication, it was all germans from now on.

Are you saying that some jews from NY, in 1930's/40's, refused to pay for resetlement of some Polish relatives, so they died in the (not-polish) camps; and now the same jews from NY are suing Poland?
Way to get the inheritance and reparations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:42 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I read some news about new law forbidding to say >Polish< camps. You will go to jail if you say Poles had anything to do with jew eradication, it was all germans from now on.

Are you saying that some jews from NY, in 1930's/40's, refused to pay for resetlement of some Polish relatives, so they died in the (not-polish) camps; and now the same jews from NY are suing Poland?
Way to get the inheritance and reparations.

Not even their relatives... Hitler wanted to sell all the Jews to the Allies and focus on USSR. He wanted trucks, gold and other metals. It was supposed to be paid by Western Jews as well as Western governments. Negotiations took time, but come to nothing, in part due to Western leaders (Jewish too) refusal to pay, take Jewish refugees (also after the war, see Kissingers' refusal to bomb the railways leading to concentration camps) or srtrenghten Hitler with war material. This is the main reason the bulk of killing in Holocaust took place after 1942 (Wanesee Conference), even that the camps stoods since 1933 (Dahau and others).
There was even plan to send the Jews to Madagascar, as well as Republic of China volounteerd to take them in, but the British declined even unarmed German transports on the sees. Simply put, for long deportation was seen as a cheaper alternative to extermination.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference
I cannot for my life find the article on resetelement to Yunnan, but it was on Ciekawostki Historyczne (mostly credible) pages.

And it is not the relatives... My sweet summer childe... The law corporations from New York want all Jewish property from pre war Poland, including that with no inheritors, as well as that one that was bombed, burned, confiscated, looted by Germans or Soviets, etc...
Compensations for bombed out buldings are actually pathetic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 36
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:51 am

Thank you for the information.
Do you have any comment on the new law I asked about? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2704
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:56 am

Feral wrote:
*stuff*

That's the kind of thing you'd almost never known considering the Allies won
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:26 am

Considering the new laws, it was meant as a defense against the claims and conditioning the Western societies that the camps were Polish. Who should pay for Polish camps? Poles! So not Germans...

I think that wide information campaign, few good movies and the like would work better than laws. It is hearts and minds sort of conflict first, legal one second. Don't even get me started on truth itself...

@Philo: History is written by the victors, no?

By the way, do you do any historical reconstruction groups? I have a friend who reconstrues Confederate troops and goes to Czech Rep. for events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 36
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:59 am

I don't. A friend of mine does the battle of three emperors, though. I shot his gun a few times Smile

So, what about the truth itself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:05 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I don't. A friend of mine does the battle of three emperors, though. I shot his gun a few times Smile

So, what about the truth itself?

What is the truth?

*washes hands*

It is a game of who gains what, where the truth does not matter, that is being played now. Sadly, considering how many people died...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3765
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:18 pm

There is no such thing as "the truth". Truth is an individual's interpretation of facts, so there are as many truths as there are people.

Don't ask for the truth. Ask for facts. Then be careful with how you interpret them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Dragatus wrote:
There is no such thing as "the truth". Truth is an individual's interpretation of facts, so there are as many truths as there are people.

Don't ask for the truth. Ask for facts. Then be careful with how you interpret them.

Unless you go with Aristotle's definition and define the truth as the opinions stated being in agreement with the reality they describe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3765
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Any interpretation of facts will be based on those facts, therefore it's by definition in agreement with the reality it describes, as long as it's based on actual facts and not false information. People can still take the same facts and produce different interpretations.

For example there is this old joke where Khrushchev visits USA and Kennedy suggests they run around a racetrack. American newspapers reported that they took part in a race in which Kennedy came 1st and Khrushchev came last, while Soviet newspapers reported Khrushchev came second and Kennedy came just before the last one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Any interpretation of facts will be based on those facts, therefore it's by definition in agreement with the reality it describes, as long as it's based on actual facts and not false information. People can still take the same facts and produce different interpretations.

For example there is this old joke where Khrushchev visits USA and Kennedy suggests they run around a racetrack. American newspapers reported that they took part in a race in which Kennedy came 1st and Khrushchev came last, while Soviet newspapers reported Khrushchev came second and Kennedy came just before the last one.

This example nicely shows how to lie: the facts are only a springboard for a narrative. Americans and Soviets will read all the presented facts and conclude two polar opposites: Americans will think USA won and USSR lost, Soviets will think USSR won and USA lost. There are no two truths here, as those conclusions are logically mutually exclusive. So at least one of them has to be false.
It nicely demonstrates that the best way to lie is to present true facts, but served in such a way so the audience comes to conclusions desired by the publisher. It is stated in less or more vague form in practically any journalism or PR curriculum...

As one general of our Military inteligence put it in an interview: a good lie contains 90% of truth, but served in such a way the other 10% looks most credible and convincing.

Which leads us to simple conclusion, that when there are multiple interpretations of experimental data, usually most of them are simply false or misled at best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 36
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:55 am

Dragatus wrote:
Any interpretation of facts will be based on those facts, therefore it's by definition in agreement with the reality it describes, as long as it's based on actual facts and not false information. People can still take the same facts and produce different interpretations.

For example there is this old joke where Khrushchev visits USA and Kennedy suggests they run around a racetrack. American newspapers reported that they took part in a race in which Kennedy came 1st and Khrushchev came last, while Soviet newspapers reported Khrushchev came second and Kennedy came just before the last one.

This is manipulation and wordplay. Bullshitting. And there is reason for such behavior: The truth often hurts us, because of our dellusion of ourselves.
There is the truth, and it's beautiful.

https://youtu.be/se4dXWjanlE?t=3m10s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 36
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:41 am

Also, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5424921/Hero-mountaineer-risks-life-save-two-dogs.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3765
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:14 am

Okay, maybe that wasn't the best example, but I'm too lazy to bother coming up with a good one. Very Happy

So here's an article about a space catapult startup instead: https://futurism.com/space-catapult-startup-launch-action/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 36
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 am

"able to launch at hypersonic speed ... 4800km/h"
Escape velocity being ten times that I call black hole for money.

Also, party at mines on Easter. You're all welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 36
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:29 am

Double shit posting.

Mr. Lubach explains how 'Green Energy' in Holland works (Zontag met Lubach). We have video, but it's in dutch and with Czech subs, so look elsewhere ( https://videacesky.cz/video/nedele-s-lubachem-zeleny-proud ).

Highlights: Holland claims 69% of its energy is green. That is achieved by purchasing 'green energy certificates.' So it really is 6; And most of is produced by burning biomass (trees from USA). So the forests in the states are decimated so holland can produce more CO2 than by burning coal. But that's ok because the european commission said so. Final number is 2,2%.
Ask Lubach for sources.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 7596
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 34
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:49 am

Jad.3 wrote:
"able to launch at hypersonic speed ... 4800km/h"
Escape velocity being ten times that I call black hole for money.

Also, party at mines on Easter. You're all welcome.

Wow, Prague in the spring! cheers
No promises, I have no right to get vacation for half year since the beginning of new employement (today), so I may be tied to my kennel...

Yeah, that velocity is off...

That green energy scam is quintessentialy Brusselian...

I applaud the mountaineer, too.

@Draggy: Don't be lazy, be a German lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   

Back to top Go down
 
Various interesting stuff
Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Trade: Xmas Holiday Stuff!
» My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News
» Dalu's Stuff and Nonsense
» Free Fantage Stuff!!!
» Stop Animal Abuse Club

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: