Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Picture of the Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Posts : 3303
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 37
Location : near Prague

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 3:10 am

Hey, these are the best times for homo-folk to make ridiculous demands! Say you want to have a baby. Say you want a uterus implant. Go public! Next thing you know, you're on the front of Times magazine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:00 am

Karavolos wrote:


Couldn't you make a donation and artifically plant it or so? Or just adopt. That works too.

But... What for...? I have a cat, it is enough social contact for me.

@Jad: Yeah, and then demand compensation, because I imagined it differently...?

@Philo: I do not walk. I march.
         Each time I hear Wagner, I feel like marching into Poland...

Picture of the Day - Page 5 A7rmpmL_460s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2011-12-05

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Picture of the Day - Page 5 18403359_1863917310539219_901041672826792639_n

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Late-for-work_o_4699505

Picture of the Day - Page 5 ZjBETnM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 5:21 am

First and last one are... lol!

Second one is about me...

Picture of the Day - Page 5 AqbVEQv_460s

Picture of the Day - Page 5 AQ9DWDq_460s

Picture of the Day - Page 5 AQ9K6Re_460s_v1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 10:26 am

Fun fact: it's been confirmed a strong correlation between men's erection strength and their partner hip size, to the point that an old man believed to suffer from ED is actually just a man with a fat wife.


TL;DR never marry bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2011-12-05

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:12 am

Feral wrote:
Karavolos wrote:


Couldn't you make a donation and artifically plant it or so? Or just adopt. That works too.

But... What for...? I have a cat, it is enough social contact for me.

You realize that with that you can no longer complain about people putting their own desires above the needs of society without being a hypocrite. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Posts : 2741
Join date : 2011-12-27

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySat May 13, 2017 1:24 am

Not necessairly as we're near the line of over-population; which means Feral is actually doing his part for the needs of society to keep it from going there What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2011-12-05

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySat May 13, 2017 1:41 am

Except we have it on record he fears western society will be overrun by Muslims because they procreateat a higher rate. There was also something about traditional gender roles being important because of procreation.  Twisted Evil

Meanwhile:
Picture of the Day - Page 5 Wwjd
Picture of the Day - Page 5 18341770_10207532175736718_1082025146538054654_n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Posts : 3303
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 37
Location : near Prague

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:25 am

Dragatus wrote:
Except we have it on record he fears western society will be overrun by Muslims because they procreateat a higher rate. There was also something about traditional gender roles being important because of procreation.  Twisted Evil

All correct, seems to me pirat

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Police-state2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySat May 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Picture of the Day - Page 5 AKVyR31_700b



Picture of the Day - Page 5 A8y9zvQ_700b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2011-12-05

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Yay wolves!

Picture of the Day - Page 5 E8IvZtz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:27 pm

My "seems to good to be true" senses are tingling.  scratch



Picture of the Day - Page 5 ABWz9x1_700b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2011-12-05

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:57 am

Here, let me fix that for you.

Picture of the Day - Page 5 QjBmKWR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:11 am

I am a slightly socially inept gay boy... How on Earth do you expect me to reproduce? All I can do with my junk and a girl is to show her how soft it is upon seeing her. As for Muslims... I am sorry I couldn't help with growing European population, but I am as fit for it as a blind man for a sniper.

Both the tarantulas keeping mice and wolves terraforming were great. It shows symbiosis in action (albeit I would not like to be tarantula's pet), as well as the whole concept of keystone species in ecology. And with wolves, it all makes sense. Big herbivores are very destructive to the environment, cows included. Not to mention I have a soft and squishy spot for wolves in my undead, sociopathic heart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2011-12-05

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:15 am

I'm not saying you should do it. Just that if you don't, you lose the right to complain about certain things. Wink

You can do like me though and instead of complaining about stuff just say that if nobody does anything about stuff the result will be bad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Posts : 903
Join date : 2015-01-26
Age : 26
Location : Brazil

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:17 am

Feral wrote:
I am a slightly socially inept gay boy... How on Earth do you expect me to reproduce? All I can do with my junk and a girl is to show her how soft it is upon seeing her. As for Muslims... I am sorry I couldn't help with growing European population, but I am as fit for it as a blind man for a sniper.

Both the tarantulas keeping mice and wolves terraforming were great. It shows symbiosis in action (albeit I would not like to be tarantula's pet), as well as the whole concept of keystone species in ecology. And with wolves, it all makes sense. Big herbivores are very destructive to the environment, cows included. Not to mention I have a soft and squishy spot for wolves in my undead, sociopathic heart...
Truth is, you were one of the wolves that helped rebuild the land! It was all part of your plan. There is no way so many beautiful things would grow if not by human's interference!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Posts : 3303
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 37
Location : near Prague

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:52 am

Finally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Cretino wrote:
Feral wrote:
I am a slightly socially inept gay boy... How on Earth do you expect me to reproduce? All I can do with my junk and a girl is to show her how soft it is upon seeing her. As for Muslims... I am sorry I couldn't help with growing European population, but I am as fit for it as a blind man for a sniper.

Both the tarantulas keeping mice and wolves terraforming were great. It shows symbiosis in action (albeit I would not like to be tarantula's pet), as well as the whole concept of keystone species in ecology. And with wolves, it all makes sense. Big herbivores are very destructive to the environment, cows included. Not to mention I have a soft and squishy spot for wolves in my undead, sociopathic heart...
Truth is, you were one of the wolves that helped rebuild the land! It was all part of your plan. There is no way so many beautiful things would grow if not by human's interference!

Unfortunately not... But you tickled my ego anyway!
*nuzzles wagging contentedly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 11:20 am

Picture of the Day - Page 5 A9re970_460s

Picture of the Day - Page 5 A5bA4oO_460s_v2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Picture of the Day - Page 5 AgL9QXq_700b


Picture of the Day - Page 5 Az8y5mb_700b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:36 pm

I could relate to the second one...


Last edited by Feral on Mon May 15, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : space)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Posts : 7611
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 35
Location : Poland

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:19 am

Picture of the Day - Page 5 AnbZRgz_460s

Picture of the Day - Page 5 AZmXM0X_700b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 8:49 pm

RED PRESIDENT WISE PRESIDENT
EUROPE, WHERE RAPE IS OKAY SO LONG AS YOU DON'T SPEAK THE LANGUAGUE.
Picture of the Day - Page 5 AebzEoq_700b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Posts : 3768
Join date : 2011-12-05

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 2:52 am

"One of the European countries" is terribly vague and the court's verdict sounds terribly stupid, so I'm skeptical of it being actually true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Posts : 3303
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 37
Location : near Prague

Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 6:31 am

http://bit.ly/2pVHp9c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Picture of the Day
Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Links in picture reminder
» Can you find 9 Hidden people in this picture?
» ML SDCC picture gallery.
» How to make yourself look like a smurf.
» Harry Potter & The Philosopher's stone *spoilers ahead*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: