Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Picture of the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:30 am

With Bethesda...? Almast for sure no....

"Player: Is it a bug or a feature?
Bethesda: Yes."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:15 am





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2609
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:55 am

John Cleese is a famous British comedian. I don't suppose you've heard of Monty Python either?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cleese
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:33 am

Dragatus wrote:
John Cleese is a famous British comedian. I don't suppose you've heard of Monty Python either?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cleese

No, never... I thought Python was a Holy Granade of programming languages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
avatar

Posts : 643
Join date : 2014-03-15
Location : off for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Well, it is. It is also named after the comedy group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Dragatus wrote:
John Cleese is a famous British comedian. I don't suppose you've heard of Monty Python either?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cleese

What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:18 am

It is not funny, Philo... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 am

As for the boy in bed:



A bit of engineering wisdom:



And that is just brilliant. There should be samesex and group sex variants, though:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 am

You see as brilliant. I see as a disgusting hoop, alongside many others, men must now go throught thanks to the explosion of false rape allegations that destroy a man's life, caused by feminism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:09 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
You see as brilliant. I see as a disgusting hoop, alongside many others, men must now go throught thanks to the explosion of false rape allegations that destroy a man's life, caused by feminism.

SARCASM.

In the slight chance I was for once being subtle...

The false rape accusation makes me really happy I am into boys. Not the feminine ones, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2609
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:35 pm

How common do you think false rape reports are and on what are you basing that belief?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Dragatus wrote:
How common do you think false rape reports are and on what are you basing that belief?

In USA more so than in Poland. Mostly media coverage for the source, I know, far from flawless. As for Poland, suing is so cheap and easy it is better to be dry anal raped by a hung African than to sue. Less painful and cheaper for sure. Accusations of sexual harassment are more of a workplace promotion blocker, but not often. More part of a gossip character kill than the legal way, too, for the above mentioned reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:03 pm

I am offended by seeing the Brazilian flag on Portugal. We're much, much better than them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 34
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:39 am

And what is the meaning of this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:45 am

Almost all of this flag is wrong...
English flag on Scotland, French on England, British on France... Soviet on Finland!?

Nazi on Germany, Saudi on Sweden, ISIS on Albania. Not funny...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2609
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:17 am

I'm looking at that flag and trying to figure out what it's supposed to represent and failing.

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
How common do you think false rape reports are and on what are you basing that belief?

In USA more so than in Poland. Mostly media coverage for the source, I know, far from flawless.

Wikipedia isn't flawless either, but I'd estimate it's still a step up from general media coverage. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape#Estimates_of_prevalence

The data is a little old though (even the last mentioned study is 5 years old), so take that for what you will.

This also seems be relevant to the topic: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/416536/only-2-8-percent-rape-accusations-are-false-stat-extremely-misleading-jason-richwine

While I'm not rulling out the possibility entirely, I'm so far not really seeing any sort of explosion of false rape accusations.

But speaking of Brazil:


On a different note:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:17 am

Good find, Dragatus. The one from Nationalarchive is quite a food for thought. Basically, if a man is accused of rape by a woman and is neither a gay or an eunuch, there is no way to clear one's name for such a guy... I am very much against rape, not only on women, but that situation feels somehow wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
avatar

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:22 am

The point of the flag was to try to trigger as much people as possible all at once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2609
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:32 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
The point of the flag was to try to trigger as much people as possible all at once.

I suppose it works pretty well then. Though personally I'm more confused than triggered. I'm still not sure if that's supposed to be the French flag on Slovenia and if so what for.

Feral wrote:
Good find, Dragatus. The one from Nationalarchive is quite a food for thought. Basically, if a man is accused of rape by a woman and is neither a gay or an eunuch, there is no way to clear one's name for such a guy... I am very much against rape, not only on women, but that situation feels somehow wrong.

Well, you have 10% false reports versus 35% reports that led to a conviction, so I'd say rape reports are still significantly more likely to be true than false. It's just not quite as one-sided as the 10% statistic makes it sound on it's own.

There's also the question of how many cases of rape get reported in the first place. I keep hearing how rape is strongly under-reported and if that's true and victims lately found the courage to file a report in a larger percentage of cases than before that could look like an explosion of rape reports when compared with the number of reports in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Dragatus wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
The point of the flag was to try to trigger as much people as possible all at once.

I suppose it works pretty well then. Though personally I'm more confused than triggered. I'm still not sure if that's supposed to be the French flag on Slovenia and if so what for.

Feral wrote:
Good find, Dragatus. The one from Nationalarchive is quite a food for thought. Basically, if a man is accused of rape by a woman and is neither a gay or an eunuch, there is no way to clear one's name for such a guy... I am very much against rape, not only on women, but that situation feels somehow wrong.

Well, you have 10% false reports versus 35% reports that led to a conviction, so I'd say rape reports are still significantly more likely to be true than false. It's just not quite as one-sided as the 10% statistic makes it sound on it's own.

There's also the question of how many cases of rape get reported in the first place. I keep hearing how rape is strongly under-reported and if that's true and victims lately found the courage to file a report in a larger percentage of cases than before that could look like an explosion of rape reports when compared with the number of reports in the past.

That is also true, especially so in communities where the state and by extension the police, is not trusted and not believed to do any good. And that applies to a lot of post communist countries, not only in Europe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
avatar

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Maybe not picture of the day material, but I've always liked the Requiem Ventrue symbol better than the Masquerade one. Decided to use it and put a color inversion on an Antitribu shield. Does look rather nice, my shitty paint job quality aside, doesn't it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2609
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 am

I have no strong feelings about any of the clan symbols.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5132
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:15 am

I like it.

Of the VtMB ones I really like Gangrel, Tremere, Tzimisce and Cappadocian Clan symbols. Symbolism and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   

Back to top Go down
 
Picture of the Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Links in picture reminder
» New TFC Picture or Banner?
» 80 Gigapixel 360degree picture of London.
» Display Picture Changed?!
» How to make a Transparent Picture on Gimp 2.6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: