Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Picture of the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6095
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:50 pm

What does a scientist wear? A lab coat. A lab:





Last edited by Feral on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Feral, put your giant pictures in spoiler tags. you're messing up the formatting of the forum.

ThePhilosopher wrote:
But you're the fact checker in this forum, Draggy!
And since I'm not a mexican I won't take your job!

It's okay, I got  a Pole to do  it instead.


Feral wrote:
As for Draggy, the burial is under $10000...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/elysium-launches-lunar-burials-be-buried-on-the-moon-1.3203427

Turns out I am a Mexican now. I feel like tacos...

That's per gram of cremated remains and for the first 50 customers. After that it'll be 12.000$. Dunno what the prices are in USA, but here in Slovenia it costs 600€ to get cremated and buried. So looks like my suspicion was justified.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6095
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 am

Dragatus wrote:
Feral, put your giant pictures in spoiler tags. you're messing up the formatting of the forum.

Sorry. I should have resized it. I like big ones, you know...   Wink  
Dragatus wrote:

ThePhilosopher wrote:
But you're the fact checker in this forum, Draggy!
And since I'm not a mexican I won't take your job!

It's okay, I got  a Pole to do  it instead.

I could do plumbing too...
Dragatus wrote:

*pic*

Man, this joke is so dark it could go and harvest cotton already...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6095
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 am

I can't even...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
avatar

Posts : 2540
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:39 am

Image:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:30 am

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral, put your giant pictures in spoiler tags. you're messing up the formatting of the forum.

Sorry. I should have resized it. I like big ones, you know...   Wink  

Understandable. But the forum posts are too small and the big pictures you like don't fit in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6095
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:49 am

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral, put your giant pictures in spoiler tags. you're messing up the formatting of the forum.

Sorry. I should have resized it. I like big ones, you know...   Wink  

Understandable. But the forum posts are too small and the big pictures you like don't fit in.

Well, I meant more of:



But your way works too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:14 pm

I knew exactly what you meant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6095
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:55 pm

lol! lol! lol!

I craced up at work...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2234
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:53 pm

No man is ever married when Scarlett Johansson is close Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6095
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:22 pm

That is whiseist!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:53 pm

That actually looks like a case of piebaldism to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2654
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Vitiligo. Viteligo. Something like that. Genetic disease, loosing pigment. A pal has it. Always tanned easily. Now, not so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:42 am

That's another option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2654
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:46 am

Looked it up, yours is more probable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2654
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2234
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:07 pm

HEY! I once called the "south slavs" slavs and Feral angrily corrected me that they were Balkans, not slavs.

My favourites are the sad dude in the corner playing and the hyped dude in the other corner joining the fight chants pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
avatar

Posts : 718
Join date : 2015-01-26
Age : 24
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Hey, what slav is feral?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:52 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
HEY! I once called the "south slavs" slavs and Feral angrily corrected me that they were Balkans, not slavs.

He what?  Suspect

Quote :
My favourites are the sad dude in the corner playing ...

That's the Slovenian.

Cretino wrote:
Hey, what slav is feral?

The sort that misses the good old times when his people saved christian Europe from the Ottoman Turks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6095
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:15 pm

Dragatus wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
HEY! I once called the "south slavs" slavs and Feral angrily corrected me that they were Balkans, not slavs.

He what?  Suspect

I recall saying Hungarians and Romanians are not Slavs. Albanians and Greeks aren't either, by the way. Slovenians, Serbs (Kosovo je Serbja!), Croats, Bulgarians, Bosnians (although some are bisurmans...), and Macedonians are. And everything south of Danube and Drawa is Balkans.

Dragatus wrote:

Quote :
My favourites are the sad dude in the corner playing ...

That's the Slovenian.

Cretino wrote:
Hey, what slav is feral?

The sort that misses the good old times when his people saved christian Europe from the Ottoman Turks.

Well, I am actually a KosherSlav with True Aryan undertones... It is complicated...
But I am Polish, to be sure! Even if mostly by assimilation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
HEY! I once called the "south slavs" slavs and Feral angrily corrected me that they were Balkans, not slavs.

He what?  Suspect

I recall saying Hungarians and Romanians are not Slavs. Albanians and Greeks aren't either, by the way. Slovenians, Serbs (Kosovo je Serbja!), Croats, Bulgarians, Bosnians (although some are bisurmans...), and Macedonians are. And everything south of Danube and Drawa is Balkans.

That makes more sense.

Wait a moment. Philo seriously thought Hungarians and Romanians were south slavs? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2234
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:05 pm

I don't remember who I called slavs that Feral went "HURR NO BALKANS".
Could probably have been any of those since all these little slav states never did anything worth shit What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2654
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:32 am

You'll have to improve on your trolling, little grasshopper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6095
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:41 am

Jad.3 wrote:
You'll have to improve on your trolling, little grasshopper.

Why grasshopper?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   

Back to top Go down
 
Picture of the Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Links in picture reminder
» New TFC Picture or Banner?
» 80 Gigapixel 360degree picture of London.
» Display Picture Changed?!
» How to make a Transparent Picture on Gimp 2.6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: