Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Go down 
+2
Cretino
Feral
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Empty
PostSubject: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 7:36 pm

Here's a topic for an actually good game! DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN 2

As usual, keep spoilers inside spoiler tags!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:52 pm

So, have you tried it out, cretino? Has my recommendation weighted on your decision? Please say yes What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Yes it has.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 8:03 am

There are four races. So, to get most of the NPC interactions without doing everything again, I played the three archtypes (Warrior, Mage, Rogue) and a hybrid of Mage and Warrior. Human, Elf, Dwarf and Lizard! So fun =)

Btw, I'm playing a pirated version of the game, latest patch. If you download it via Steam, is it possible to still play together (if we use the same patch obviously)?
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 6:20 pm

I don't make enough money aaaa I need stronger gear!
I don't make enough to buy RESSURECTION SCROLLS AAAA
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 8:01 pm

Cretino wrote:

Btw, I'm playing a pirated version of the game, latest patch. If you download it via Steam, is it possible to still play together (if we use the same patch obviously)?

No because I'm also a pirate yarrr harrr

I recommend staying in "easy" difficulty until you leave Fort Joy. Maybe for the final boss fight of Act 1 you should bump it back. I only went to Hard difficulty after I finished act 2. Keep in mind though that if you go to Hard, you can't revert back.

Also by the end of Act 1 you'll have access to a respec mirror that won't cost anything, so if you fuck up your build you can redo it.

Do all sidequests so you can get xp. Being 1 level over your enemies gives a major advantage
Make your mage a summoner/healer. It really helps.
Movement enabling skills are a must. On higher difficulties, every good build has at least 2 of them in every character, they're that important. Teleport, Cloak and Dagger, that one from Huntsman skill tree, Phoenix Dive.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 6:44 am

Can you guess the two things that made me play the game?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 8:40 am

You know that I'm always right and also you're sexually atracted to anthropomorphic lizards?
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 10:33 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
You know that I'm always right and also you're sexually atracted to anthropomorphic lizards?
You're not always right. Proof of that is that I'm not sexually attracted to anthrolizards.
Which made you wrong twice in a single line!

What sold me was that you could throw a ball to the hounds and they get distracted, and the fact that you can summon a pet cat.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 11:19 am

Cretino wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
You're not always right. Proof of that is that I'm not sexually attracted to anthrolizards.
Which made you wrong twice in a single line!

What sold me was that you could throw a ball to the hounds and they get distracted, and the fact that you can summon a pet cat.

lol!

You are a man after my heart...
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 4:11 pm

I did not understand what you said. Am I trying to kill you? Have I fallen in love with you? Or you're in love with me? Help im confuse Suspect
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 4:26 pm

That's what happens when you skip english classes, folks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 4:49 pm

I said that, in essence, you were just like me in your reasoning...

@Philo: You are right, but also mean. It is not cool to mess with boy's emotions like that! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:08 pm

I did not miss english classes. I learned what there was to learn, and the rest I learned from games and internet.
It is lacking, but I can manage.
Also, that was a manner of speaking, not a "slang" but something you have to have an example of what it means to understand.. what it means!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Cretino wrote:
I did not miss english classes. I learned what there was to learn, and the rest I learned from games and internet.
It is lacking, but I can manage.
Also, that was a manner of speaking, not a "slang" but something you have to have an example of what it means to understand.. what it means!

It meant, in essence, that you behaved very much as I would have. And yes, it is an idiom.
You made me happy too, as no man who loves dogs could be bad.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Yes, they can. It has no correlation.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 4:14 am

Cretino wrote:

Nonsense! Could you think of even one evil dog lover? Cat lovers, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 7:14 am

Feral wrote:
Cretino wrote:

Nonsense! Could you think of even one evil dog lover? Cat lovers, on the other hand...

You were asking for it
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Adolf-hitler-dog-muck-884186
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Oh well...

Maybe one...

But Fuhrer was unique in every aspect! Mostly for the bad...
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:03 pm

IMO Lone Wolf talent is overpowered.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:59 pm

Cretino wrote:
IMO Lone Wolf talent is overpowered.

It is. Don't play with it, it makes the game too easy.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:39 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:

How come this didn't make it to Cretino's signature? lol!

Feral wrote:

@Philo: You are right, but also mean. It is not cool to mess with boy's emotions like that! Evil or Very Mad

Yes it is.

I have this game stashed somewhere. What are the prequels? Do I want to play it? I like single-heroed rpgs better...
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:54 am

Jad.3 wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:

How come this didn't make it to Cretino's signature? lol!

Feral wrote:

Yes it is.

I have this game stashed somewhere. What are the prequels? Do I want to play it? I like single-heroed rpgs better...

I proved him wrong twice in a single line. I wasn't 0wn3d, I was the owner!

Jad you can play solo if you want. Companions are all optional; no need to bother talking to them, and even if you do, you can decide whether or not to add them to your party. Have fun playing!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 10:25 am

The Prequels are very loosely related. I haven't played any of them, except a little bit of the first one, and wasn't confused or lost lorewise at any point.

I tried playing the 1 a few years ago but I couldn't keep doing it, it was a far less polished product.

You can play this game anywhere from 1-4 party members.
Game's balanced for 4, but there's a talent you can pick up, called Lone Wolf, that will rebalance your character to be much more powerful, but if your party goes above 2 the bonuses are lost.

Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 10:34 am

So, solo build? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Divinity: Original Sin 2
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next