Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Go down 
+2
Cretino
Feral
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
So, solo build? Cool

There are other ways to do it, but I recommend a Death Knight type
Pick Lone Wolf as your starting Talent

The ~most powerful~ Origin for this build is Fane.
Level up Strength and Constitution, Memory when needed.
Heavy Armor, 2 handed weapon, skills split in Warfare and Necromancer, with 1-2 points in Aerothurge, Scoundrel and Polymorph and other various skills.

You'll might want some scrolls, which you can google the recipes for.

You can look up on youtube if you're that interested. Honestly I don't recommend. These videos always spoil awesome fights and locations that you'll get to in-game. And also most of the fun of the game is figuring out how to make the build better for your character, since re-stating is free (you can re-stat after killing the final boss of act 1).
The videos also grant the greatest amount of optimization possible, which honestly is not needed even for the final boss fight on the hardest difficulty, and will take the fun out of the game.

If you do what I said:
Play on Easy up until Act 1 Boss -> Play on Medium up until Act 2 final area, then switch to Hard.
The game will remain challenging and fun all the way through.

@cretino: Talk to me through here, I've deactivated my facebook.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:49 pm

I did look it up and came empty handed, as I did not want to open youtube Smile I'd like to go on medium through everything though.

Deleting fb account I see? Commendable.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:57 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I did look it up and came empty handed, as I did not want to open youtube Smile I'd like to go on medium through everything though.

Indeed, makes spying harder.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 3:42 am

So, eeeh, I can't seem to find, whatchacallit, a proper version, on my steam that is, yes. Do you have a different steam? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Indeed, makes spying harder.
Pftttt Rolling Eyes
He deleted me from his facebook and is telling you guys that he deleted his fb to make me believe it so I stop spying on him.
Everyone knows where he trains and study, just a matter of adding his friends and asking his whereabouts Razz

Jad, have you tried looking the bay of the pirates?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 1:25 pm

NEVERRR!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Cretino wrote:
Jad, have you tried looking the bay of the pirates?

Cretino! How can you possibly accuse our Jad or something like that? Shame on you! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Cretino wrote:

Pftttt Rolling Eyes
He deleted me from his facebook and is telling you guys that he deleted his fb to make me believe it so I stop spying on him.
Everyone knows where he trains and study, just a matter of adding his friends and asking his whereabouts Razz

Dude, fuck off Suspect
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 5:12 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Cretino wrote:

Pftttt Rolling Eyes

Dude, fuck off Suspect

Indeed suspicious...
Wait, train? So you are hitting the gym? Good to be a musclepup, no?
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 10:48 pm

Feral wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Cretino wrote:

Pftttt Rolling Eyes

Dude, fuck off Suspect

Indeed suspicious...
Wait, train? So you are hitting the gym? Good to be a musclepup, no?

Philo is a black belt krav maga fighter, remember?
Btw I'm joking, I don't stalk people. I just wanted to point out how "deleting fb" doesn't make anything harder. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 11:17 pm

I'm about 10 years away from a black belt in Krav Maga
This isn't Karate or Tae Kwon Do What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 2:35 am

So you stalk him and suck up to him? Tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:44 am

Jad.3 wrote:
So you stalk him and suck up to him? Tsk tsk.

I would have said something, but it could be percieved as homophobic...
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 8:17 am

Go on then.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 9:03 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Go on then.

Better not, my joke on stalking and sucking was really dry...
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 2:08 pm

It's ok. A homophobic joke coming from a homossexual must be interesting in the least.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 am

So, homophobic dual wield vs homosexual two handers..?
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Jad, I don't get the joke you just did. If it was meant to offend me, please explain.
Btw, I've noticed some hostility coming from you towards me recently. Is it something I did/said? Is that how you talk to people? Or am I misinterpreting your messages? Please let's clarify this!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 3:19 pm

It is Jad being dry citizen of Prague Jad... It is endemic in his nation. Some say it comes from mixing beer with knedliczki. Worry not, my friend.

I sadly (or fortunately, opinions regarding my sense of humor are mixed) forgot the joke I wanted to crack.

As for the joke of Jad, it is as flowing as sand in Sahara... Even I have certain doubts, but as far as I get it it is either kneading two (female) titties versus wanking two dicks... Very plebeian, Jad, you should be ashamed...

Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Feral wrote:
Some say it comes from mixing beer with knedliczki.

Fuck you! lol!

Tbh, it was just random words from previous post. It's just that I have this mysterious aura that makes people ponder every word that I gracefully share. Really, I only asked about DOS2 ability comparison Rolling Eyes

@Cretino: If you noticed something recently, then your parents spared no expense making you (they got you really long wires!) To explain, that is an offensive joke suggesting you're a bit slow. I think I may have had something against you in the past, but nothing comes to mind recently.
Dude, I have strong opinions and like to share them freely. Just remember that guys socialize by insulting each other and not meaning it. No worries Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Dude, I have strong opinions and like to share them freely. Just remember that guys socialize by insulting each other and not meaning it. No worries Wink

https://youtu.be/gdnuOa7tDco?t=1m20s
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Don't mind cretino, he probably is a southern brazilian What a Face

From some ugly nerds number crunching, it seems two-handed is a little bit better than dual wielding.
Unless you want to make a non-George Lucas Grievous type character, I'd go two-handed

Hey that gave me an idea. Maybe I'll make a Grievous type character and play the game with no party members. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

https://youtu.be/gdnuOa7tDco?t=1m31s

@Philo: Yeah, is there a four handed race? Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

https://youtu.be/gdnuOa7tDco?t=1m31s

@Philo: Yeah, is there a four handed race? Smile

NEIN

Select Fane as Origin story and use the mask thingy to get elf racial skills
You'll look hella gay since all elves love wood but it's the maximum fuck you.

Or you could not min-max, but what kind of person does that? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Nine handed race? How many legs do they have??

An idealistic one. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Divinity: Original Sin 2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next