Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Go down 
+2
Cretino
Feral
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Feral wrote:
Some say it comes from mixing beer with knedliczki.

Fuck you! lol!

Careful what you wish for...
*lies on the side like one of those French pups*

Demolition Man was great. Good you reminded me of that movie.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Dual-wield gives you dodge chance. If you have it high enough, it's like you have infinite health (against attacks that can miss).
Using two wands counts as dual-wielding, so you can make a mage (they have the most magic armour) and be strong against both damages.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 am

You need to give points to Dual Wielding to get dodge, no?
As a mage you're much better off spending the points in your magical skills and wielding a wand+shield
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 4:09 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
You need to give points to Dual Wielding to get dodge, no?
As a mage you're much better off spending the points in your magical skills and wielding a wand+shield

Right. Forgot that mages have to spend points to do stuff. Maybe a cleric with dual wands...
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 10:59 am

So, after much deliberation Laughing I've chosen to go with Origin - the bearded guy. He's already a lone wolf and has the same tags I'd use, and I get to experience his story, so, here we go.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 11:37 am

Ifan is the broest of bros
He dealt a shitton of damage throughout my first play and did the killing blow on the final boss
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 5:26 pm

I'll have to have some originers join me for some quests in Fort Joy?

On part of me is sorry I don't bring them along... Also I nigh forgot how talkative these things are. At least I managed to hack the three gamblers, the badass I am.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:07 pm

If you're playing with the Lone Wolf talent, you don't need them in combat.
Either way you don't need them in story

By the end of Act 1, those that were not in your party at the final battle of the act will no longer be recruitable.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Is there a reason to keep the gifted head, the leg of that lizardling killed by the Hammer, etc.? I already killed Sebille. No one's fucking with me (except Griff and the arena fellas).
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 4:58 pm

If you get the Mask of The Shapeshifter to make yourself an elf or you're already an elf you can eat body parts to access the dead person's memories. This might bring new lore, advance a few quests but most importantly, some body parts give you abilities so you don't have to spend money on books on them.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 5:20 pm

When the torturer approaches you, as menancing as he looks/sounds, is only interested on Atusa's leg (the Lizard).
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 6:18 pm

I've always killed that fucker.
XP is XP
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 2:08 am

Sure, that's why I'm asking. Now I'm tempted to google the Mask.
No spoilers Cretino. Don't you know how friendly I can get? Rolling Eyes

Fort Joy 1:
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil it for you! By the time I sent the message, I believed you had already tried it.
And yes Philo, XP is XP - but having the first turn with a well positioned party trumps being one shotted.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 am

I need help.

Spoilers bellow.

I think I did what's there to do in Fort Joy, what is left are fights: Griff and his band - outnumbered and outmatched, Arena - lol, Interrogator in jail - outnumbered outmatched, The perverted meat fucked in front of the swamp entrance - outnumbered outmatched.
I loaded back a bit and took Parry instead of >+2 AP after a kill< to increase survivability, but it's just 10%. Teleportation gloves help a little. I may be able to take on the two guards threatening a child, but then..?
Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 9:51 am

I'll need to know your skills, abilities and stats. And how many memory slots do you have?

Consider downloading this: https://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/104
It will allow you to respec your character without needing to complete Act 1. So you don't need to reload your game. There will be a respec mirror thingy on the beach where you arrived.

Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 10:00 am

From the top of my head, the basics.
Lone wolf Smile and Parry.
Str 20, Con 14.
Warfare 2, Dual wield 4.
Some basic equip, armor 28, magic 36 (or so) on level 3.

Bought the sword w. poison dmg from a lizard, just now I found some better axe.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 10:43 am

I'd say take 3 points off of Dual Wield and put 1 on Aerothurge, 1 on Polymorph and 1 on Scoundrel.
Because you are Lone Wolf, every point in skills (except poly) will give you another point in the skill, so investing 1 point is enough for you to get the skills that have a 2 point requirement

1 in Polymorph will give you a stat point and allow you to cast Chameleon Cloak
Chameleon Cloak makes you invisible. 99% of the Time, the AI will do nothing if you're invisible. Basically, you gain 1-2 turns where you won't be attacked. Attacking or taking damage removes it

1 in Aerothurge will allow you to cast Teleport and Uncanny Evasion. Learning teleport won't be too useful right now but later it will allow you to change your gloves
But Uncanny Evasion is golden. It gives +100% Dodge chance. Basically another turn free of damage.

1 in Scoundrel will give you access to "Cloak and Dagger", a self teleport skill, and Adrenaline, which gives you 2 ap now but takes away 2 ap next turn. Very useful when those 2 AP might mean the difference of an enemy being alive or dead.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 10:57 am

1 point in Warfare, 1 from Lone wolf. 2 points in Dual wield, 2 from Lw. So I may have 1 to spare. Will check at home.

Should I invest in Lockpicking or Thievery? I am tempted.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 11:03 am

Take the 2 from Dual Wield and go Scoundrel and Poly. The quicker you get your skills online, the bettah.

You could also reduce the difficulty for Fort Joy, like I told you to I love you
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 11:12 am

Nevah!
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 9:10 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
1 point in Warfare, 1 from Lone wolf. 2 points in Dual wield, 2 from Lw. So I may have 1 to spare. Will check at home.

Should I invest in Lockpicking or Thievery? I am tempted.
You mean't Sneaking and Thievery.
Sneaking, as long as you stay behind people, always works. Leveling it up only decreases their cone of sight, by a very small amount on top of that. (You can use a party member to distract moving NPC's so you can sneak behind safely and undetected, which makes leveling Sneaking BULLSHIT)

Thievery, on the other hand, allows you to pick more difficult locks, and pick harder pockets (bonus: you can also steal more value/weight than before!)

TL;DR level thievery.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Thanks for the breakdown.

So when I come back to fort from the swamps, all magisters are hostile by default? (Or is it the two of them I killed to get there?)
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 5:25 pm

All of them except the questgivers.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Thanks for the breakdown.

So when I come back to fort from the swamps, all magisters are hostile by default? (Or is it the two of them I killed to get there?)
A handful are, but I don't know if only questgivers are. I'm certain that if any neutral magister
spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Divinity: Original Sin 2
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next