Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nite
Fledgling
Fledgling
nite

Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect? Empty
PostSubject: Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect?   Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi

I played this game out sever times with all of the clans and so on and a few days ago i found this CE 1.3 mod. This is a very decent mod to the game rly good job, however theres 1-2 Question that I'd like to ask and resolve ingame:

1: Is there any way to restore the default way of healing (feeding speedup boost) without removing the mod? If there is, how/where ? (okay i found out this one too from rules.txt:D)

2: Is there any way to re-set the default animalism_pestilence effect (you know when these insects visually tear the flash from the bones so u can see the skeleton) without removing the mod? If there is, how/where ? (resolved, i managed to retrive the def details from one of the *.vpk fileand edit the disciplinetgt_000.txt about it)

These two would be a vital change for me :/

btw, and a 3rd question that not so mportant but i would greatly appreciate: is there any decent/unique skin for nosferatu_female? almost all of the clans have nice reskin but lack of nosferatu :/ (or any way to replace the def nosferatu_female model with Imalia's model?) (nvm i managed to extract imalia's model from one of the *.vpk file and replaced the default nosferatu_female model with it)
________

EDIT:

okay i found out all of the settings "how-to" by my self with some serious headache but it worth it ! clown

Last edited by nite on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : forgeting something)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect?   Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Wish I would've seen this in time or I could've helped you out. Well at least you got it working the way you want.

The reason the Pestilence skeletal effect was removed was because there was a glitch using it in the Plague apartments in downtown LA. If you use it on one of the plague victims and it doesn't kill them yet the insects eat away the flesh leaving the bones, then they are still present but invisible and now you have to fight an invisible plague victim. Thats why that effect was removed.

You can turn it back on but be careful on invisible plague victims, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
nite
Fledgling
Fledgling
nite

PostSubject: Re: Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect?   Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 pm

hehe,lol:D thx anyway

and a rly decent mod again, far the best i ever seen for vtmb I love you = makes me play it out again and again jocolor
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect?   Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks nite! I like your reskinned Imalia!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect?   Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect? Empty

Back to top Go down

Default Healing and Animalism_pestilence effect?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: